• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo’s bizzare adventure; Born to Die

Main
Here
Characters
Here

R U S T

“That’s one small step for man.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome everyone to the ooc for JoJo’s bizarre adventure; Born to Die!

You guys can chill here make memes about JJBA, and also ask me questions for your stands!

B2C8789F-AF5D-428B-9ABB-B89C03305E64.png

Last edited:
If you have any questions about your stand or your unsure about it you can go ahead and let me know!

Subscribed. Based on your lore, where exactly can our characters be from?

Subscribed. Based on your lore, where exactly can our characters be from?
Characters can be of any race, ethnicity and what not, the characters would just be apart of the U.S army.

For example,

My character will be a descendant of Funny Valentine, who was a U.S president. Though his mother would be an Irish woman and his dad would be American. So he would be part Irish.

Characters can be of any race, ethnicity and what not, the characters would just be apart of the U.S army.

For example,

My character will be a descendant of Funny Valentine, who was a U.S president. Though his mother would be an Irish woman and his dad would be American. So he would be part Irish.
Alright. Since this is World War II, I'm thinking of playing an immigrant who left affected areas (possibly Jewish) and likely enlisted as a result. I'm thinking of playing a woman who was originally part of WASP, but probably got drafted officially after the whole Stand thing was discovered.

Alright. Since this is World War II, I'm thinking of playing an immigrant who left affected areas (possibly Jewish) and likely enlisted as a result. I'm thinking of playing a woman who was originally part of WASP, but probably got drafted officially after the whole Stand thing was discovered.
That’s ultimately fine with me! And holy crap that’s a good idea, good for you! Can’t wait to see her after I post the cs and I’ll make sure to ping you right after I do along with the others.

And her being Jewish seems actually like a good character motivation!^^

I'm gonna be the resident black sidekick/MVP of the group and no one can take that away from me lol

I'm gonna be the resident black sidekick/MVP of the group and no one can take that away from me lol
Be my character's smokey lol

Though to be honest I'd love to make a ANZAC soldier with a suitable stand but I can't think of how to make it fit proper

I love the sheets so far guys good work!

Mine will likely take some time to finish, since I'm thereotically on vacation still, but I'll be chipping away at her.

Mine will likely take some time to finish, since I'm thereotically on vacation still, but I'll be chipping away at her.
It’s all good hopefully you have a great vacation still!

NeonFlow NeonFlow
Like the stands idea but it seems like there’s some stuff I’m confused about.

1- Does it affect teammates at all?

2- How could it be counterd and what is it’s limitations, and it would help me out if I see the stat where with the given link in the cs.

Calyx Calyx

Absolutely love Jermey!

Last edited:
NeonFlow NeonFlow
Like the stands idea but it seems like there’s some stuff I’m confused about.

1- Does it affect teammates at all?

2- How could it be counters and what is it’s limitations, asp it would help me out if I see the stat where with the given link in the cs.

Calyx Calyx

Absolutely love Jermey!
Thank you! I tried to make it as balanced as possible, let me know if it needs any fixes. I surprised myself with finishing it today.

Thank you! I tried to make it as balanced as possible, let me know if it needs any fixes. I surprised myself with finishing it today.
I think it’s perfectly balanced as of now, being more specific is better so thank you!

Knowing that it has to be headshot to heal is good though how much does it heal? Major or minor injuries?

I think it’s perfectly balanced as of now, being more specific is better so thank you!

Knowing that it has to be headshot to heal is good though how much does it heal? Major or minor injuries?
I was thinking both within reason. I don't imagine it can re-grow severed limbs or resurrect the dead, but it can likely heal most cuts and wounds.

I was thinking both within reason. I don't imagine it can re-grow severed limbs or resurrect the dead, but it can likely heal most cuts and wounds.
The former wouldn’t be that extreme anyway in Jojo considering how often they get de-limbed 💀

What happens if it’s not a headshot and she misses? Just a normal gun then?

Okay got it thanks for letting me know but true I’d be fine if one of the characters loose a limb and the gun can heal it because yknow it’s jojo

Okay got it thanks for letting me know but true I’d be fine if one of the characters loose a limb and the gun can heal it because yknow it’s jojo
Oh, I could absolutely add that then if you'd prefer it.

Oh, I could absolutely add that then if you'd prefer it.
Yeah go ahead if you want to it would be helpful once the characters start loosing limbs.

The former wouldn’t be that extreme anyway in Jojo considering how often they get de-limbed 💀

Also love your character and stand!

Yeah go ahead if you want to it would be helpful once the characters start loosing limbs.
Alright then. I'll keep it open-ended in terms of injuries then (save for resurrecting the dead, obviously).

That's true. Even though it is JJBA, I'd worry about coming across as TOO overpowered. Sometimes if the stakes are a little too low, it can take you out of the action (not saying that there needs to be stakes in JJBA, per say, but it's just something to keep in mind). As for your question, I was thinking yes. The gun itself is pretty weak, thankfully, so I don't imagine it'd hurt another Stand user all too much if they're accidentally shot.

Alright then. I'll keep it open-ended in terms of injuries then (save for resurrecting the dead, obviously).

That's true. Even though it is JJBA, I'd worry about coming across as TOO overpowered. Sometimes if the stakes are a little too low, it can take you out of the action (not saying that there needs to be stakes in JJBA, per say, but it's just something to keep in mind). As for your question, I was thinking yes. The gun itself is pretty weak, thankfully, so I don't imagine it'd hurt another Stand user all too much if they're accidentally shot.
Ye that is true. I feel with the drawback of maybe accidentally injuring an ally it can afford a lil stronger healing. Especially considering what non-healing focused stands could do on top of the crazy healing in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back