• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice JoJo's Bizarre Roleplay: Shades of Heaven

@Zedalb Of course! We've even got the nice little excuse rolling for new people to drop in!

@Kalin Scarlet

Have you headed down to the limo? Or are you going to rest in the break room? Or is something else up with Simon?

TacoMann said:
@Zedalb Of course! We've even got the nice little excuse rolling for new people to drop in!
@Kalin Scarlet

Have you headed down to the limo? Or are you going to rest in the break room? Or is something else up with Simon?
Cool can you break down the basics I need to know?

Kinda feels like the whole limo thing is being drawn out. But it could just be me and anticipation.

@Zedalb

Just has to fit in with the basics of the JoJo!verse. Gotta be one of the three-powersets outlined in the character creation thread. And have to have some sort of history with the Speedwagon Foundation!

PM me if you have any character ideas!

@Blackadder

Sorry, hon! 2-4 more posts, and your plane'll be landing!

Sometimes i love posting for Rosie's over active imagination.

@Blackadder

My apologies as well.

A lot of the thing with the Limo is that it would be going faster, but I work full time so I only get in one or two posts a day at most...

Which also slows things down.

@Zedalb

Well, I basically give a rundown of the 3 types of powers, on the Character Creation page, and the statistical requirements thereof.

The lore is going to be, relatively unimportant in terms of how it affects in-game stuff. For the most part, everything is functioning just like our world. Just, normal people can't see Stands, unless they have the potential to develop one. And The Ripple and Vampires are uncommon enough most people will never encounter it in their lifetime.

Now now Rosie ain't fallin for her yet.

But with dateing sim logic, one or two presents will make us good.

pGWvIG1.jpg

ROSIE! YOU MUST RESIST!

[dice]23493[/dice]

Well you did an alright job, not to good for making comedy though, yea fool.

ROSIE IS UNAFFECTED BY CLEAVAGE BASED DAMAGE FROM HIS ASS-MAN STATUS!

"but I don't even like guys- OH MY GOODNESS!"

Stein turns in a pivoting motion, and poses fabulously- clenching his ass-muscles so hard that they begin to shine with a radiant glow that then burns them off, as posing fabulously enough to conjure hamon is lethal to a vampire.

...Well that was good while it lasted.

twice and bright, half as long.

HES ASKING FOR YOUR TRUE NAME RUN MAN RUN THEIR TRYING TO STEAL YOUR SOUL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back