• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Rose Kingdom.

So, uh, question. In terms of a connection sense, how much would the Mafia actually effect the setting of the role play. I figure because the areas are so largely different in culture and actual places, they won't be that similar, but I could be wrong. Also, how would the 'JoJo' of the scenario be chosen? Or is it just a 'make it and you're good' type thing?

Would running around with the Ripple and having it evolve into an actual stand later be alright? Also, the overview made it seem like she was just mentioning Part 5 as a point of reference. I'm kinda hoping a Zeppeli shows up and ends up dying.

[QUOTE="Beyond Basic]So, uh, question. In terms of a connection sense, how much would the Mafia actually effect the setting of the role play. I figure because the areas are so largely different in culture and actual places, they won't be that similar, but I could be wrong. Also, how would the 'JoJo' of the scenario be chosen? Or is it just a 'make it and you're good' type thing?

[/QUOTE]
Well, I was thinking that the Mafia wouldn't have much of a reach outside of Italy. But, just enough because of the whole Neighboring Countries thing. So they wouldn't be a heavy plot point as they would be in Part 5, but they do still exist in the country. (Who knows, maybe they could be a small plot point?) As for the JoJo, I was thinking of it being a first-come, first-serve deal. As long as the character Bio is satisfactory to me!

GasMaskie said:
Would running around with the Ripple and having it evolve into an actual stand later be alright? Also, the overview made it seem like she was just mentioning Part 5 as a point of reference. I'm kinda hoping a Zeppeli shows up and ends up dying.
As for the Ripple, I think that would be neat! I do think it's possible, because of Joseph Joestar having Purple Hermit along with the Ripple.

I was wondering if one of these existed! Awesome! ^~^

Oh, If anyone ever has trouble thinking up a stand, I actually found a halfway decent generator you could use. I came up with like five, most of which I'm pretty sure I won't use.

gogojojo331 said:
how are you? Psyched for the new fire emblem?
totally.

GasMaskie said:
Hamon isn't an extension of stands, yknow. It just so happens that Joseph had Hamon when he acquired his stand. Not to say your character shouldn't have The Ripple and a Stand, the two just aren't related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back