• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Relic Rumble

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Maki

Ten Thousand Club
To who it may concern,
You are special. You have an ability that most others don't. An ability that I wish to use. Who I am is something you shouldn't concern yourself with. It's better to keep things private for both my safety and yours. Something of mine has been stolen and I need someone like you to retrieve it for me. It's very valuable and means the world to me, I need it back. I can promise you a great deal of wealth if you successfully return it to me. I know that it must be hard to trust a stranger, so included in the envelope is $10,000 to ensure any travel costs. This is merely a fraction of what you can earn in the end. If you chose to take the money and stay that is understandable, but if you make the correct choice of taking this offer, be at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk parking lot on June 20th, 12:00 PM exactly, parking spot 2B. From there you will get more instructions. Best of luck to you.

The time was 11:50 and Anastasia Bianchi was restlessly pacing around the designated parking spot. She came all the way from Florida just to meet up with this mysterious stranger and get a fat load of cash. In fact, she was so intent on getting this money that she actually decided to show up early. If I had the courtesy to show up early, then so should he! She thought, slightly frustrated that she had to wait just 10 more minutes in this blazing Californian heat. The parking spot had no means of providing shade, and the heat was consistently beating down upon the area. Across the street was the boardwalk itself, the many tall and alluring rides catching the eye of the blonde girl. She couldn't help but want to run over just for a few minuets, grab a soda from one of the many vendors, maybe get on a rollercoaster or even go for a dip in the ocean, and then hustle back over here. Yet what if the mysterious man from the letter showed up while she was gone, assumed that she fluked, and left? So much money would be lost forever! With an audible grumble she squatted down in the middle of the parking spot, hand clutching one another. Every now and then a car would drive up, peaking the excitement of Anastasia. However they always seemed to be a family looking for a spot to park, to which she waved them off with a scowl on her face. None of these people looked wealthy or mysterious, just soccer mom families or teen couples looking to have some fun in the sun. It felt like she had been squatting for hours now. 10 minutes had to have passed by now, it was only a matter of seconds before things would finally get rolling! Yet when she looked down at the watch on her wrist an angry scream nearly escaped her lips. It was only 11:52. "I'm gonna beat the shit out whoever I'm meeting for making me wait so long..."

MainEventMan MainEventMan SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird hologram hologram RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Aurum Aurum Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

Alanis Xavier had some experience in the art of the ice breaker. First time meetups with online friends and acquaintances were a common enough occurrence in her life, and sometimes putting a bunch of nerds in one location led to awkward situations. Over time she learned that one of the easiest ways to smooth that initial awkwardness over was with food. That old saying about the way to the heart being through the stomach had a lot of merit! She had a feeling that there'd be other people at this parking lot party, and she was determined to make the best first impression possible. This was her best lead to meeting people with abilities like her own Blank Banshee, after all. But with no way of knowing how many others she'd run into, purchasing the appropriate snacks was a tall order.

At approximately 11:53 AM, Alanis wandered into the parking lot, rolling a miniature cooler behind her while cradling a fast food bag in her other arm. She looked like she might have been heading for the beach on her lonesome, but she kept pausing at different parking spaces to do something. It was hard to tell thanks to the sunglasses on her face, but she seemed to be looking for a certain number. The repetitive behavior continued until she spotted another young woman squatting in an unoccupied parking space, then she picked up the pace, her wheeled cooler bouncing on every little crack and bump in the pavement.

Alanis paused at the edge of the parking space, setting the bag down on the cooler and running a hand through her short and wavy purple hair. She wore a pink t-shirt adorned with a black and white drawing of the main character from the manga series Pink Dark Boy, a pair of multicolored pastel knee-length shorts, and some seriously comfy looking sandals. Her nails were painted the same dark blue shade as her lipstick. She was a little chubby, and her light skin looked like it was on its way to a pretty nasty sunburn. "Hey, are you here for the thing too? I brought soda and fries, if you're thirsty. Or hungry." Her cheerful tone of voice implied she was utterly oblivious to the other woman's annoyance. "So you can help yourself if you'd like, just save some for the others. I think there's going to be others, at least."

For the first time, the sight of the nearby boardwalk caught her eyes, and Alanis suddenly wished she budgeted some time to at least check out the roller coasters. The Giant Dipper stood out with its red and white wooden frame, and a car full of riders was now cresting the lift hill.

Ezra's first experience with a first class airline ticket made him really glad he'd be making a ton of cash soon. Everything about it was better than what the other passengers got. His trip had been made easier by using Cover Me to fit everything he was taking on this trip into one backpack through a combination of laying the ability and folding. It would be harder to unpack, but at least it made him more mobile and meant he wasn't leaving anything he might need behind. Airport screening had been a pain, but he'd managed to get through without any suspicions. He was lucky the x-rays weren't able to show the 2-dimensional items. After an uneventful flight the plan landed.

Ezra's mood dimmed slightly as he exited the airport, Santa Fe's weather was way too warm for his liking. Still for the money offered he'd gladly put up with the minor discomfort. Luckily he'd packed for warm and cold weather, so a light polo shirt and jeans should work. He'd already planned out his trip a week in advance and ensured that he knew as much as possible about the destination. Plan enough and you get more wiggle room if something does go wrong. He'd arrived at the Santa Cruz parking lot 2 hours early, had found a bench out of sight of it, and then had sat down and pulled out the book he was currently reading after setting a phone alarm. It was at 11:54 that he realized he'd gotten so engrossed in the book (The Goblin Corps) that his alarm had been going off for 24 minutes.

Quickly moving to the parking lot, Ezra saw two people already there. A short-haired woman with a colorful punk look and a shorter blond girl with her hair in braids. His stomach grumbled as he smelled the fried junk food in the bag the punk girl was holding. Both women were probably there because of the letter, but it would be best to be sure. Ezra grinned as he confidently walked into parking space 2B and Cover Me appeared at his back. Take enough precautions and you don't need to take precautions. Just like how he'd deposited the cash he'd gotten into his bank account to make sure it wasn't fake. Even if it wasn't there was no sense in having that much cash on him. That's what cards were for after all. If these women were Stand users they'd react to Cover Me, and since his Stand was already out if they were hostile he'd have the advantage.

Daniel Parish was in a strangely rare good mood today. He had a job offer lined up, with his travel expenses payed for even if he declined, and considering how strangely generous this was it seemed almost guaranteed that whatever the job was he'd be getting quite a bit of cash for it. "Santa Cruz Boardwalk... yep, this is the place." He muttered to himself, strolling into the parking lot with a quite large suitcase in hand. "Let's see... 2B... 2B..." Daniel mumbled, looking around a bit before eventually finding it. There were already a few people there, two and one guy, all of whom looked just a little bit younger than him. "Alright, gonna guess this'll be a group job. Not what I expected, but, I can deal with it if the price is right." After checking his watch and realizing that he was a few minutes early Daniel walked over to parking spot 2B without saying another word and just sat down, quickly opening up his suitcase and looking through it.​

"Hey screw you buddy, your cab's shitty anyway!" Lucy screamed as the cabbie sped off, flipping the bird the entire time until he was out of sight. It wasn't her damn fault the guy couldn't take a little criticism about his car. After getting off her flight, which cemented her opinion that first class was the only way to travel, she caught a cab at the airport and told the guy to take her to the lot mentioned in the letter. Only problem was the guys car smelled, ran like shit, played annoyingly bad music and he tried to get way to friendly for her liking. Still, she managed to hold her tongue until they were less than a block away so at the very least she wouldn't have to walk far.

The ten grand that she got in the letter more than enough to ignore the hotter than she was used to weather. Even if she regretted her outfit choice just a little. Being used to colder temperatures she came dressed in a stylish pair of jeans, a white tank-top under a black graphic t-shirt which in turn was under a red college hoodie that she bought at a thrift store. A black messenger bag was crossed over her chest and a pair of blue running shoes on her feet. Her brown hair was done in a hasty ponytail in an attempt to keep some of the heat off her, but it did very little. She honestly wished that she had done some planning before she got here, considering that she had no idea what she was going to do when she met this person. But something something hindsight and all of that.

After a short walk she turned a corner and arrived at the edge of the parking lot described in the letter. To her left looked to be the boardwalk itself complete with many rides that Lucy sure to remember. When she was finished with this job she might come back to here at night when it was cooler out. To the right was the parking lot with people coming and going, some heading straight into the boardwalk and some walking off further down the road. She ignored them for the most part and continued into the lot, keeping her head down to read the lot numbers as she tried to find the right one.

She finally found spot 2B and grimaced when she saw people loitering in the spot she was supposed to meet the person in. "Great now I have to deal with a bunch o-" She stopped that thought and instantly tensed up when she saw another figure floating behind the man with dark hair. She quickly summoned Coat of Arms and had it touch a nearby discarded rubber ball. If this dude acted funny she'd have it beam the ball right at his head to try and finish him quick. Narrowing her eyes Lucy called out "Hey asshole, who are you and what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Jonah left his hotel around 11:30, half an hour before the mysterious letter told him to head for Santa Cruz. Anonymous letters asking him to find something for them were nothing new, he was a private detective, after all. He was just happy that this time it wasn't another missing cat case. Not to mention that whoever sent him the money provided him with $10,000 dollars to cover the travel costs, so whoever this benefactor was, they were clearly loaded. However, this case was more about more than money to Jonah. Every case he received, every mystery he solved, he had hoped that it would lead him closer to the mystery of his family, and the star shaped birthmark on his back. Jonah had no memory whatsoever of his parents, nor did he have any living relatives that he knew of. All he knew for sure is that the birthmark was somehow related, at least that's what he gathered from the dreams he was having of heroes with the same birthmark fighting against evil...

Jonah shook those thoughts from his head as he stepped out of his car, checking his watch. '11:50...I'm early.' Jonah thought to himself as he stepped out onto the parking lot. There were already some people out standing on the blacktop, one of them having her stand out and ready. Jonah stopped in his tracks, three blue lines of text appearing in front of him.

• Potential Enemy. Advise attacking quickly without warning.
  • Potential Ally. Conversation is recommended to gather more information.
  • Get back in the car and leave. This doesn't involve you.
Jonah observed the options presented to him carefully...leaving was out of the question...and he doubted he would be encountering enemies this soon in the case...He approached the group with his hands in his pockets, the text disappearing as he did so. "Excuse me?" He called out, reaching into his coat pocket and pulling out his I.D. "Detective Jones, JoJo's Detective Agency. I'm guessing you're all here because you got this same letter?" He placed his badge back in his pocket, pulling out the envelope he had received back in New York.

Last edited:
Another minute dragged on as Anastasia continued to squat in the parking spot. Her eyes caught sight of a figure walking towards the parking spot, a cooler being sported behind her. She couldn't help but roll her eyes as she grew nearer. She already knew what was going to happen; the girl would ask if the spot was taken, she'd reply no and scare her off. "This spot is taken, don't even bother..." She barked preemptively, standing up to put on a more menacing appearance

. The girl didn't stop, and even asked if she was here for the thing. Instinctively she tilted her head and stared at the girl. There were other people doing the same job as her? What the hell!? If there were more people contacted by the same person, then her share of the money would be significantly less. But maybe if it was just this stranger, things would be ok. Plus she did bring cold drinks, something that Anastasia needed if she didn't want to drop dead from heat stroke. She took in a deep breath to try and calm herself before slowly nodding her head and speaking. "I didn't think that there'd be other people here... But yes, I am here for the same reason you are. You said you had soda right? Give me some, I'm gonna die." She was quick to skip introductions and casually stroll up to the cooler, forcibly opening it and taking the closest soda she could fine. Holding the cool metallic can to her head, the girl's features lightened up slightly as her body began to cool. "Oh my god, that's so much better." Anastasia held the can to her head for only a few more moments before cracking open the can and ungracefully chugging the refreshing liquid, practically ignoring the other girl.

As she finished the soda Anastasia was quick to discover that the two of them quickly turned into three. How unfortunate, her share would only shrink from now. Her limits were being pushed, but she could contain herself. But then three turned to four, and four to five. How was one man supposed to pay 5 people a "large sum on money"? At this point she'd probably get $50 in the end of things. Was that really worth it? Especially if she had to tag along with all of these strangers. "Ok, what the hell! Why are there so many people going on this damn mission? We're getting duped!" She cried out angrily, crushing the empty can of soda in her hands, completely oblivious to the pissed off girl and the stand wielding man. In the midst of her rage another man appeared, whos name was Jonah. Almost immediately after he presented her badge Anastasia shut her trap, gaze moving anywhere but in his direction. He was a cop, or at least somehow associated with them. Given her track record the girl wasn't a big fan of cops, even if they were working together. As fuming as she was, she decided it'd be best to keep her head down and let someone else do the talking. Hopefully this thing could start soon so she can get her money and leave.
hologram hologram Gravitational Force Gravitational Force SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin MainEventMan MainEventMan

It didn't take long at all for the parking lot party to live up to the name Alanis gave it. As each new person arrived, she reminded herself that they all probably got the ten grand too. Their mysterious benefactor was definitely as loaded as he let on. She hadn't really thought about what she'd actually do with all this money, and she probably wouldn't for quite a while, because now she was staring down not one but two 'ghosts' just like her own Blank Banshee. Again, she was mostly oblivious to the tension building among the group, instantly caught up in the sheer joy of the moment.

"Is this like a secret handshake kind of thing? Because I'm all about that." Blank Banshee faded into existence, currently taking the form of a light pink bird. With its sharp angles and lack of feathers, it couldn't be mistaken for any real bird, the uncanny effect amplified by how it just hovered there with its wings tucked at its sides. Once her companion was out, she realized that some of these people were on guard, perhaps almost hostile. "But uh, I think we're all here for the same reason. I'll repeat what I said to this person over here. I figured there'd be others so I brought some food and soda, just help yourselves if you want." Alanis flashed what she hoped was a reassuring smile, stepping back to give everyone personal space if they needed it.

She swiveled around to face the detective. "Ten grand, big important letter, rich person wants their precious thing back? That's why I'm here, at least. I'm Alanis, or Metamateria, but... I dunno if anyone here would rather call me by that name." At least she had the presence of mind not to drop in her standard introduction peppered with injokes, but if the atmosphere was less tense she probably would have let that one rip anyways. Maybe the two of them could act as a mediating presence to calm things down a little, though. She reached into her cooler, grabbing a can of soda with an ice cube still resting on the lid, and popped the cube into her mouth, her attention naturally centering on the other 'ghosts' sharing this little parking space.

Ezra really could have done without the angry noise. Hopefully the tension would defuse. Stepping forward he took one of the proffered junk food bags. "Thank you, that was very considerate." He had Cover Me grab a few bottles of water and began hungrily chewing on the burger. Looking around at the menagerie of misfits he realized that if they'd all gotten the same letter that their employer was either very wealthy or this wasn't what it appeared to be. Like those stories where a group of strangers was brought together under false pretenses and then it ended badly. The reward was too good to leave at this point, but he'd have to be wary. Especially since he didn't know how trustworthy these people were. Then he realized he'd eaten a burger offered by a Stand user whose stand he didn't know. Oh well, he'd already started eating, might as well finish. If worst came to worst Cover Me could probably get him out of it. Or it out of him.
After finishing off the burger and fries and downing one of the water bottles Ezra sighed contentedly. "So...who are you all?"

Gloria came skipping down the street, the letter clutched in her hand. Amount of money she never had her hands on, and there was more waiting for her. She had no other thing she could do, and she figured that her ability fould be put into good use. It was getting back what was stolen, so it was good, right? She unfolded the letter and checked the address, looking around for the parking lot.
“Let’s see. Santa..... Cruz..... Boardwalk............ PARKING LOT!”
She exclaimed, spotting the parking lot. Ignoring few people around her who were frightened by the sudden excitement, Gloria dashed to the parking lot and inside. She searched around the structure, looking for the word 2B, which was her destination, until she spotted a group of people gathered at the area. She turned and ran for cover to the nearest pillar. So she wasn’t the only one, judging by the fact that there was no reason for anyone to gather up in a specific parking space with weird things floating around them. Except for this case. Wait, weird things? Gloria peeked out of the cover. Yes, weird things. ‘You can do this La Nina.’ She thought as she took a deep breath and walked to the parking space.
“Heeeeyyyyy!”
She called out.

After pulling a rather large bottle of Vodka that had previously been carefully wrapped in bubble wrap out of his suitcase Daniel took a quick look around. Huh, there were more people now. This was a bit disconcerting. Why would the client have wanted this many people? This was probably going to be one hell of a job. Taking a second look at the crowd he noticed something strange... some of the people had some weird things floating around them. He looked down at the bottle of Vodka and back at the 'spirits'. "Nope, those have got to be real. Bottle's still full." He muttered to himself, opening the bottle and taking a swig of hot, slightly unsavory vodka before carefully setting the bottle down on the pavement. It looked like him and his parents weren't the only ones with these weird things. He decided that calling his out now probably wouldn't be the best idea, as some of these people seemed a bit... tense. The best course of action seemed to be to keep to himself and wait till the designated meeting time and run things through in his head. There was a detective who had flat out stated that fact a moment ago, alright, that made sense for someone trying to recover a stolen item, no need to think about them further. There was somebody currently walking towards the parking space, a girl that he didn't recognize, so he assumed that they just arrived and were probably here for the same reason as everyone else. There was a girl with a cooler and a... very strange pink bird floating near them, he assumed that was their 'spirit'. There was another girl who seemed incredibly annoyed and that was about all he knew about them at the moment. There was yet another girl with a strange red man floating by them, another person with a 'spirit' it seemed. They specifically seemed pretty tense at the moment, and were the main reason he wasn't planning on bringing out his 'spirit'. Last but not least was another guy, one who once again he knew nearly nothing about, and who also had a 'spirit'. Considering the situation he decided it was probably a good idea to assume that everyone here had one of those 'spirits'. He was starting to have a seriously bad feeling about whatever this job was.​

A new voice caused Lucy to turn her head to the new arrival. He looked like a stereotypical detective in those mystery novels, complete with trench coat and everything. "Wait, this asshole sent more than one letter?" Lucy shifted herself so that she could watch everyone in the lot at once. One of the girls that was here before her expressed her anger at the fact that so many people were showing up, a feeling that Lucy mirrored "How the hell should i know? If this is a prank then it's a damn expensive one." The slightly chubby girl spoke next, and Lucy once again tensed when the girl also summoned a spirit next to her. "Does everyone here have a damn spirit?" she thought as the girl introduced herself as Alanis.

"My name's Lucy. That's all you need to know." She had Coat of Arms grab one of the soda's from Alanis's cooler before having it open it for her. She sighed as yet another person walked up to the impromptu group. He had long bushy hair that went down to his waist and was really overdressed for this weather. "Alright everyone here listen up!" She called out, addressing the entire group. "I don't know how many of you there are and honestly I don't care. What I do care about is getting paid, and as long as none of you get in my way I don't care what you do."

A white limousine slowly approached the parking lot pointed in the letter. Mario Zeppeli, opera singer, model, movie actor, and all around heart throbber, sat with a glass of champagne in hand, looking expectantly out the window. The driver seemed confused to have been contacted by such a character only to get him here, and although there were a lot of people going around the place, none seemed to fit the 'mysterious, handsome rich individual' description his client had given him.
"Sir, are you sure this is the place?", he asked glancing back for a moment, catching a glimpse of Zeppeli's intense brrown eyes looking out the window.
Mario undestood his confusion; mostly because he was just as lost. Of course, he hadn't come here for the money -he obviously did not need any more of it. But the porspect of getting answers about Lady Madonna, and maybe meeting other people with similar abilities was certainly enticing.
His eyes moved over to the 2B lot, and there he saw them. A group of people with ghostly powers just like him were together, seemingly in the middle of a conversation. Could it be he was late already? He had been held up by a curious crowd as soon as he left the plane, and couldn't refuse to sign some autographs. But it was stil only 11.58, so he should be fine.
"Here we are, James. Thank you", and before the driver coud say anything else, he left a big sum of a tip behind and left the limousine, dressed in fashionable shorts and a crop top, covering his face with big round sunglasses, and his head wrapped inside a white scard to protect it from the relentless sunrays. He only had a bag on his person. He liked travelling light.
"Greetings! I assume you nice fellows were brought here by a mysterious letter and the promise of money as well? It's a pleasure to meet you all", he exclaimed loudly as he came closer to the group, an evident Italian accent to his words. He approached each person one by one and offered a handshake.

Ezra didn't shake hands. You can never tell with a Stand User. Although the theory he'd heard that Stand Users gravitated towards each other was gaining credibility. Things were getting hectic.
It was about 2 minutes until the thing was supposed to start, this was cutting it tight. Still, more information was better. Ezra turns to the strange man.
"Who are you? And why are you here, you don't seem to be hurting for money if you can afford a limo."

Jonah stayed quiet for now, observing and listening, watching as some people fully summoned their stands, yet not fighting each other. Whoever these people were, it was clear that they were all here for the same reason he was. He was about to say something, when all of a sudden a limo turned up, a flamboyantly dressed man emerging from inside of it, immediately greeting everyone and shaking hands. Jonah smiled, taking the man's hand and shaking it. "...Mario Zeppeli, right?" He asked, recognizing him after a moment of thought. New York was a city that relished in its entertainment scene, if that wasn't obvious enough from areas in the city such as Times Square and Broadway. He had seen plenty of news reports on the famous opera singer, not to mention his face was plastered on just about every poster from here to Manhattan. "Detective Jonah Jones." He greeted. "Didn't expect someone like you to be called out here."

Aurum Aurum

The parking lot party was turning into a parking lot... gala. Was that what rich people parties were called? The free food and drink was going over pretty well with the others, which gave Alanis a warm and fuzzy feeling despite the latent tension still humming in the air. She wasn't even aware of it until she brought Blank Banshee out, which gave her some fascinating questions to ponder over. Her attention flitted over to the newest arrival, who looked vaguely familiar. She accepted the handshake with her free hand, her brow furrowed as she tried to recall where she'd seen this guy before. Then the detective spoke the name Mario Zeppeli and everything snapped together.

"Wait, for real?" The implications were astounding. The group gathered in this parking lot proved that just about anyone could have mysterious powers like hers. And yet she went her entire life without seeing a single shred of evidence, only for the floodgates to burst open. Alanis felt laughter bubble up from deep inside her, and she didn't even try to suppress it. Her exuberant laugh shook her entire body, bringing a tear to her eye as she looked at everyone assembled here yet again.

"I've got a question, actually. How many of you here have met other people with this kind of... ability?" Alanis gestured to Blank Banshee, and then the other 'ghosts'. "That's why I came here. The money's great, to be sure, but I about had an existential crisis when I realized someone actually knew what the hell was going on with my power."

"Oh, my", Mario smiled, before taking off his big mirrored sunglasses for a moment, "and here I thought I could slip unrecognized", he gladly shook Jonah's hand, an air of respect coming off of him. He then turned to Alanis, and nodded.
"Indeed. As you may gather, money is not what brought me here", he spoke softly and calmly, a soothing presence. Immeditaly, Lady Madonna made its appearancd behind him, her glowing white and pink arms hugging Mario's shoulders from behind in a possesive fashion, its ghostly tail wrapping around him. She looked almost jealous that he was being so friendly to so many other people, "as you can see, we do have some things in common. I reconned maybe I would get to meet others like me and even get some answers about the nature of this pesence", he explained as he patted Lady Madonna's head in a soothing fashion.
He then proceeded to look around, "I honestly didn't expect so many, though. Is our host not here yet?".

Steven checked his watch as he pulled into the Santa Cruz Boardwalk parking lot. It was getting dangerously close to 12pm sharp, and he didn't want to be late for whatever it was that was going to happen at that time in spot 2B. Who knew, this might be the one opportunity in his life where adventure was being offered, rather than being hidden for him to find on its own. And it sounded like this would be an exciting adventure, instead of a boring one, like the accounting stuff. (The title "Adventures in Accounting" was incredibly misleading.)

He left his bike in the bike rack nearby and continued on foot.

Yes, his bike.

It had been a real laugh for people to see the great Steven Walsh, entrepreneur extraordinaire, riding a bike to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. Dressed in a fine suit and everything. But his Lamborghini was in the shop, getting reupholstered, and he didn't have enough room in his garage for another car, or another car, period, so the bike had been the only option. He had ridden it as fast as he could to the place described in the strange letter, momentarily oblivious to the sounds of other people's voices. (Including a few marriage proposals from a few thirsty ladies.)

Oh look, there was spot 2B! Just a little ways away. And... other people there, in spot 2B.

( Aurum Aurum hologram hologram MainEventMan MainEventMan Maki Maki RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird )
(note- sorry i'm late school started up and i had a hard time finding this thread)​

Jonah couldn't help but smirk slightly as Mario made his own stand appear. He looked around for a second, and then sighed. "Guess I can't play dumb forever." He said as his own stand JAM Project appeared. He was a silver automaton adorned in silver and blue roman armor, with glowing blue eyes. JAM Project floated behind Jonah, arms balled into fists as it analyzed those around him. "I've always called this spirit of mine a stand...the name came to me in a dream." He said, thinking back to those strange dreams he had been having recently. "As for our host, he should be here...any minute now." Jonah said as he checked his watch one final time.

Aurum Aurum

Last edited:
Anastasia watched on as everyone greeted one another with their stand's out in the open. "So much wasted potential" She thought, disappointed in everyone for showing their abilities so soon. Yes, she had her own stand, but she was saving it for a good time. When Luvsic was summoned it'd be in the most badass, clutch moment in the history of stand summons. That was a promise. However as she continued to become quiet she realized that they were quickly forgetting about her. That wasn't good! Stepping forward she puffed her chest and crossed her arms. "I'm Anastasia, Anastasia Bianchi that is. You can call me Anastasia. If you call me anything else, especially something as stupid as Anya, I'll kick your ass!" She said proudly, a smug look plastered on her face. As she finished her introduction 2 more people showed up, and much to her surprise they both caught Anastasia's attention. One was the movie actor Mario Zeppeli, who she was a big fan of. Movies were a joy of hers, so it was no surprise that she came across this man in a couple of flicks. He seemed very different up close like this, but it was undoubtedly the same man. The other was another handsome man who couldn't help but bring the slightest tinge of red to her cheeks. Both of these men were rich, she could feel it, so why did they bother taking such a job? She almost had the motivation to walk over and introduce herself, but was afraid that she'd do something wrong. She never met a celebrity before, and didn't know how she'd react actually talking with him.

As the group continued to interact another note fell from the sky, carried from the wind by an unknown source. It fell at Anastasia's feet, the flap of the envelope sealed by a thin piece of tape. Curious, she picked it up off the ground and opened the letter, giving it a quick once-through before calling the attention of everyone. "Hey, listen up everyone! We got orders." She barked, clearing her throat and holding up the letter. "Hello to all that made it. I'm very grateful to everyone that decided to show up, and I promise you that you won't regret this. Yadda yadda yadda, just some filler crap that we really don't care about." She said, muttering the last bit of her sentence before falling silent to read ahead. "Once you open this letter a vehicle will pull around to the parking spot, and driving it will be an associate of mine. You'll all pile inside and be taken to the house of where we believe my heirloom is being held. You will be granted one car, and it wont be anything extravagant, as we need to keep a low profile. This is also your get away car, so take good care of it. Good Luck. And that's all it really says..." As if on que a stereotypical white van pulled forwards towards the parking spot, it's white doors sliding open slowly. In the back were no seats, simply rails on the ceiling to hold onto. The front had a passengers seat, as well as a driver. It was clearly a man, thanks to his larger physique. He was young, couldn't be older than 25. He had short bronze hair that fell to the middle of his ears. His eyes were blue and full of life. He spoke to the group with a lower but excited voice, flashing them all a cheerful grin. "So, this is the group of troublemakers I'm supposed to be toting around? Sorry to interrupt your little tailgate, but get on in, time is against us! I'll explain more as we drive, but we gotta go go go!." Anastasia, a sudden feeling of urgency coming over her, quickly obeyed his orders, hopping into the back of the van and securing a spot close to the door. She wanted to be the first one in and the first one out.

MainEventMan MainEventMan Aurum Aurum capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS hologram hologram Gravitational Force Gravitational Force SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan @aanyone I forgot

Gloria watched as the lady read the letter carried by whatever magic done to it, and nodded. So it was really simple-get back that precious heirloom and they’d get the money they came for. Not questioning about what in the world the heirloom was due to the van’s well timed entrance, Gloria stared at the white van. It looked like she saw it in countless comics and tv shows, but wasn’t really eye catching either. Shrugging at the driver as he commented on the group, she followed after the lady who read the letter and took a spot at the back.
“Back spot best spot.”
She muttered as she held on the rail. She wondered why they had no seats, but the large size of the driver shoved the question down her throat. Not much of a person she could complain to.

Ezra watched the chaos getting some semblance of order brought to it. The blonde girl from earlier (her name was Anya? He hadn't been listening) had found a letter and now they were taking a van ride to another location. He was glad he'd gotten this much vacation time saved up, this looked like it would take a while. He brought Cover Me back in and climbed inside. If need be he could call it out very fast. Quickly snagging a spot near both a door and the driver (the better to make a quick exit if necessary), Ezra decided to ask what everyone was probably thinking. Turning to the driver he asked "I think a long explanation is in order. I don't think this is what anyone was expecting." He then remembered something else. Turning to...Anya he asked "Can I see the letter, you didn't read it all out loud."

This wasn't going how Alanis could have expected it to go, but she also had no frame of reference or real solid expectation. She planned this out as far as meeting other people with abilities like her, and she hadn't stopped to consider the implications or what this job would actually entail. But there'd be time to figure that all out, right? She loaded her little cooler into the back of the van, allowing Blank Banshee to return to her body. "Yeah, I'm curious about the 'filler crap' too." she chimed in after Ezra spoke. "And, uh, just about everything else while we're at it."

The van was going to get pretty cramped, so she made sure she was in a more or less comfortable position and that both her cooler and bag were secured. Alanis waved at the other woman in the back with her before grabbing onto the rail with one hand and downing the rest of her soda with the other.

"Yeah thanks, but no thanks." Lucy refused to shake the mans hand, even if he did seem a bit familiar. She turned to Alanis and crossed her arms "This is the first time I've met anyone else with a spirit like mine," Coat of Arms floated before her and crossed it's arms, mimicking it's user "I try not to think about how I got it, and honestly I don't care. What I do know is that it'll automatically protect me if I try to hurt myself, so I assume that they're linked to us. Which means if we bite it they bite it too." At least that's what she thought. She didn't know if that was true, or if the stand survived if they died, but it was the best she had at the moment.

"Hold on, are we literally just breaking into a house and stealing some shit? With a freaking cop right here?" Lucy couldn't believe that that was literally what they were doing. Flying all the way out here just to break into some dudes house and steal some dumb heirloom when he could have just gone to the damn police. "Hey JoJo or whatever you said your name was, if we end up breaking the law blame the dude who contacted us, not me." Sh recalled Coat of Arms as she climbed in the van, gripping onto the railing closest to Alanis. "Hey driver, why couldn't the dude paying you spring for a van with some seats?"

"Huh. This is a pretty professional setup for some guy hiring a bunch of people for what should be a pretty straightforward job." Daniel said to nobody in particular, standing up and quickly brushing himself up, snatching up his suitcase and the bottle of vodka, taking yet another swig of the vodka before hopping into the van and just taking a seat towards the back. Now was probably a good time to run through things in his head again, try and make sure he had a good grasp on what was going on. This was likely going to be a straightforward breaking and entry job, a bit out of his area of expertise but not something that would be too much trouble for him. What really bugged him was the hroup of people hanging around. He knew... most professionals in his fields and fields similar to his, and nobody here fit either the descriptions of them or their names, as far as he knew. Not only that, but there was a detective, a man usually involved with the lawful side of things, and an actor, Mario Zepelli, a man that was impossible not to recognize, and a chick with some serious anger issues named Anastasia. This didn't seem at all like the kind of group anyone sane would put together for a low profile job, even if everyone here had 'spirits'. Hell, even he himself wasn't exactly 'low profile', but at least his appearance wouldn't be recognized as easily as someone like Mario goddamn Zepelli. Something about this job just rubbed him the wrong way. The pay had better be pretty damned good, because the way things were looking the odds definitely didn't seem in their favor for a low profile breaking and entering job. "...Something's just off here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back