• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo’s bizarre adventure; Born to Die

R U S T

“That’s one small step for man.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You are the result of a US super soldier experiment based around a mysterious arrow.

The year is 1939, and the dawn of Word War 2 is about to begin.

Approximately 6 years ago the United States of American came in contact with a mysterious golden arrow where a local citizen in a small town found buried inside of the ground, when the citizen touched the arrow he immediately began to have a heart attack and sent to an emergency room where the victim would eventually die, though minutes before the man’s death, there were multiple suspects that saw power outages constantly every time the man was awake, the F.B.I decided to investigate the object where now the U.S has discovered that the arrow, upon puncture of the human skins brings highly bizarre abilities to anyone who is pierced by the arrow. The U.S decided to use this as a project for super soldiers and use in combat.

~~~

Welcome to my JoJo interest thread! This will be a original part where I am looking for a group of around five people where the gang will go through a highly bizarre experience taken place during world war 2 where the characters will start off in D-Day! Knowledge of the war will not be needed you just have to be aware of what time period the characters live in.

This part will be in the reset universe by Araki.

Please let me know if your interested in the part!

Tentatively interested. I don't have excessive knowledge of the reboot series, unfortunately, as I am a filthy anime watcher.

Tentatively interested. I don't have excessive knowledge of the reboot series, unfortunately, as I am a filthy anime watcher.
You don’t need to know much of the reset universe actually it’s just taken place in that universe^^

You don’t need to know much of the reset universe actually it’s just taken place in that universe^^
Would our characters be exclusively relying on Stands or dabble with Ripple/Hamon (whatever the reboot version is called) as well?

Would our characters be exclusively relying on Stands or dabble with Ripple/Hamon (whatever the reboot version is called) as well?
They’re be relying on stands actually!

Great 3/5 spots taken! A character sheet and ooc will be made later tonight!

I am approaching this thread. Why? Chikazukanakya temē o buchinomesenai nde na.

I'm interested :D

If I can think of a ability or something to rip off that isn't bullshit op I'd like to join.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking towards invisibility or something along the lines of magican's red as a humanoid stand with a element.
To be honest making stands requires a decent name and I struggle somewhat with it.

Especially if this is set in ww2 aha

Can my stand be Ring of fire,
It has a large round radius with the user able to create and manipulate fire within said radius. However the strongest heat is near the centre with the power being weaker the further one is from the centre.

Say ring of fire has a range of fifty meters, one meter away is terrifying heat, but at the range of fifty meters it would look like fire but feel like a warm day. The closer one is to the user means they could get torched

Promise to make as many johnny cash references as I can

Last edited:
If I can think of a ability or something to rip off that isn't bullshit op I'd like to join.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking towards invisibility or something along the lines of magican's red as a humanoid stand with a element.
To be honest making stands requires a decent name and I struggle somewhat with it.

Especially if this is set in ww2 aha

Can my stand be Ring of fire,
It has a large round radius with the user able to create and manipulate fire within said radius. However the strongest heat is near the centre with the power being weaker the further one is from the centre.

Say ring of fire has a range of fifty meters, one meter away is terrifying heat, but at the range of fifty meters it would look like fire but feel like a warm day. The closer one is to the user means they could get torched

Promise to make as many johnny cash references as I can
I absolutely love that idea I’m actually making a ooc and character sheets right now!

WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED PEOPLE!

I get to throw nazis into the ring of fire while quoting country song lyrics like its badass dialogue? I'm obviously in.

Yall get ready for Joseph Ceede now

I get to throw nazis into the ring of fire while quoting country song lyrics like its badass dialogue? I'm obviously in.

Yall get ready for Joseph Ceede now
Yeah basically the plot is beating up Nazi’s while trying to find a mysterious item

The main antagonist are definitely not a Russian.

Fandom - JoJo’s bizzare adventure; Born to Die

Also here’s the ooc I’ll be making the character sheet now!

Just had a player drop out looking for one more!

Bump still looking for one more player!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back