• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJos Bizarre Adventure: Blazing Hearts [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hello all! Literally stepped off of the bus back home under an hour ago! Mission went TERRIBLE but that headache is behind me and I can get back to RPing!
Hows everyone been??

Oh, oh! Welcome back! I didn't exactly get any progress on my pro/antagonist done, so you'll have to excuse my previous enthusiasm.

I've been keeping up with the anime as it's been released, so I've got a bit of a JoJo mood right now. Time to make my character actually good!

oh, I have an idea, [MOSS] named after . I'll figure out specifics in a bit, but that's my foundation.

Lunar Lunar So I had a draft done last Friday and I was gonna post but when I got back on my draft deleted. So I kinda don’t have a post ready now. I’ll try rewriting as much of it as I can but I just wanted you to know in case you thought I left or something.

Oof, that sucks. RPN saves drafts for 7 days, then deletes them, and mobile RPN is finicky with saving drafts in the first place. so, be careful with that and all.

Speaking of uh... leaving. I know I just said I didn’t leave but I may need to drop out of this. I forgot to tell you but I need to return the iPad I use to type with on RPN once the school year is over since it’s a rental. I’m really sorry, I know you wanted to keep this going once you got back but I don’t really have a choice. Lunar Lunar

Speaking of uh... leaving. I know I just said I didn’t leave but I may need to drop out of this. I forgot to tell you but I need to return the iPad I use to type with on RPN once the school year is over since it’s a rental. I’m really sorry, I know you wanted to keep this going once you got back but I don’t really have a choice. Lunar Lunar

No worries, hope to see you able to RP again next semester!

Alright, lets do a roll call to see who is still active, I again apologize for my hiatus!
If you are still here and ready to do some JoJo-ing just reply!

Alright, vacation is officially over so im gonna try to reboot the RP. Whoever is interested can keep their characters and we can continue a bit farther ahead or something along those lines; Understandable if no one wants to join in again. (No PLANNED hiatuses until Fall.)
Trying to keep an RP going in my profession is very difficult but I am trying to spend more time doing writing on here; so, therefore, I am going to need a dedicated Co-GM.

BubbleButt BubbleButt FistOfTheBorkStar FistOfTheBorkStar deadly king deadly king Sr. Zaragoza Sr. Zaragoza MainEventMan MainEventMan Zerohex Zerohex Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Probably George Probably George

Alright!! Now would any of you be interested in CO-GMing? Also should we make a new thread for it? (i am wanting time to have passed since Jo-Shi disappeared .)

I'd be up for it. We might want to just reboot this.

Good idea, if you guys want to keep the characters that's fine; though Jo-Shi will be missing still.
You guys could possibly rework how you know each other through that, maybe you were all friends at the same school or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back