• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJos Bizarre Adventure: Blazing Hearts [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Im sorry guys, I have some very unfortunate news; I will be gone for about a month due to my job (Army) :-/
I was planning on making a post tonight but things have been super busy all week with packing and stuff, I understand if some of you dont wanna stick around but I will be back and ready to go after April 28th (ROUGHLY)

Again, apologies, my job is very sporadic and nothing usually goes to plan so I am very sorry for the inconvenience. If ya'll have any questions before i head out (Thursday) then LMK!

BubbleButt BubbleButt FistOfTheBorkStar FistOfTheBorkStar deadly king deadly king Sr. Zaragoza Sr. Zaragoza MainEventMan MainEventMan Zerohex Zerohex Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Probably George Probably George

Im sorry guys, I have some very unfortunate news; I will be gone for about a month due to my job (Army) :-/
I was planning on making a post tonight but things have been super busy all week with packing and stuff, I understand if some of you dont wanna stick around but I will be back and ready to go after April 28th (ROUGHLY)

Again, apologies, my job is very sporadic and nothing usually goes to plan so I am very sorry for the inconvenience. If ya'll have any questions before i head out (Thursday) then LMK!

BubbleButt BubbleButt FistOfTheBorkStar FistOfTheBorkStar deadly king deadly king Sr. Zaragoza Sr. Zaragoza MainEventMan MainEventMan Zerohex Zerohex Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Probably George Probably George
Do you want us to hold off, or go on the side with something else for now? Maybe a co-gm to do some villain stuff

Alright, since I'm running this while Lunar Lunar is away I'll be GM for that time period. For now it's the fight between the group and Fleetwood, after which you should all go to the Joestar mansion for the next part of this.

I just used Ezra to show Captain Trips's ability to make others hallucinate. To those nearby it looks like Ezra ordered his Stand to punch empty air and they should act accordingly. I'll mainly leave how the fight goes to the rest of you, but I'm open to suggestions and requests.

We (you) should have a discord server for more quickly organizing your thoughts with others. RPN is fast and all, but Discord is optimized for conversations flowing almost as fast as face-to-face conversations.

Uh, in case anyone is wondering, I’m still in to this thing so uh... I’m still here

Mb, I've been waiting for the 4th response in our current group and rpn decided to stop sending notifcations. I'll go ahead and throw one in

I guess I’ll uh... start to write a response today since this seems like it’s starting back up again.

Two more weeks, they'll be back in roughly two weeks.
I mean the thing I use to write on RPN, my school iPad, is gonna get taken in like... 6 weeks so I need to figure out something in 4 or so weeks when they come back... (Since it’s a rental)

Last edited:
Hey so I joined like a little while back and still haven't exactly found a way to throw my character in. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back