• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJos Bizarre Adventure: Blazing Hearts [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah hello, is it too late to jump into this? I'm interested in the plot
Yes, only taking one more after you. (Though it seems some people might not be active that have made a character before.)

Zerohex Zerohex I love the idea, however I am honestly not sure how we'll be able to balance or handle it in combat. Perhaps having a passive ripple related stand? (Ex; Purple Hermit)

Zerohex Zerohex I love the idea, however I am honestly not sure how we'll be able to balance or handle it in combat. Perhaps having a passive ripple related stand? (Ex; Purple Hermit)

I can use the same statsheet as a Stand and lay down potential uses of the Ripple as though they were the stand power, focusing primarily on punching things to limit its wide range of application. Instead of getting into a fistfight with Ghost Punch Man you're throwing down with Punch Man period, seems simple enough to me. As for balance, I think it'll work out well enough. Ripple can be a very ample toolbox, but it lacks the more magical powers Stands can have access to and comes with its own set of weaknesses that Stand users don't have to deal with.

I can use the same statsheet as a Stand and lay down potential uses of the Ripple as though they were the stand power, focusing primarily on punching things to limit its wide range of application. Instead of getting into a fistfight with Ghost Punch Man you're throwing down with Punch Man period, seems simple enough to me. As for balance, I think it'll work out well enough. Ripple can be a very ample toolbox, but it lacks the more magical powers Stands can have access to and comes with its own set of weaknesses that Stand users don't have to deal with.

Hmm I see, well let’s just see how it works out! Go ahead

Alright everyone l, Zerohex Zerohex , deadly king deadly king , and MainEventMan MainEventMan are gonna be our last characters! I tbh didn’t expect this many to join but there is a future planned for different parts and we will lose and gain people along the way!

thanks for the enthusiasm for the RP everyone!

Well shit, defrosted caveman stand user would've been fucking rad to have around.
EDIT
Lunar Lunar Also, this is obviously me just speaking up in favor of something I find interesting, but he did ask about the character concept before Killer Queen turned up, and already mostly finished his sheet.

Last edited:
Alright everyone l, Zerohex Zerohex , deadly king deadly king , and MainEventMan MainEventMan are gonna be our last characters! I tbh didn’t expect this many to join but there is a future planned for different parts and we will lose and gain people along the way!

thanks for the enthusiasm for the RP everyone!

All right! I'll begin to work on my character tomorrow as it is very late for me right now.

Well shit, defrosted caveman stand user would've been fucking rad to have around.
EDIT
Lunar Lunar Also, this is obviously me just speaking up in favor of something I find interesting, but he did ask about the character concept before Killer Queen turned up, and already mostly finished his sheet.

Oh im sorry, i've been skimming over this mainly and I apologize, my weeks are usually long and busy due to my job :/ also i do like the concept, though i don't think it would fit this arc as a protagonist of the group. That may just be my bias to its "out there" nature but as you can tell from the motorcycle stand, i am all for new things though I don't want to bog down the RP's story with too much of that type of character.

I don't mean to be a donger, but is something being 'out there' really a solid case in the setting of Muscly Aztec Supermen, Cruise Apes, actual space aliens, and sapient colonies of plankton?

I don't mean to be a donger, but is something being 'out there' really a solid case in the setting of Muscly Aztec Supermen, Cruise Apes, actual space aliens, and sapient colonies of plankton?
Hm that is very true, perhaps I was too quick to set aside. I think it will be interesting to see how it plays out, especially with the cool stand, accepted. Apologies for the trouble

Hm that is very true, perhaps I was too quick to set aside. I think it will be interesting to see how it plays out, especially with the cool stand, accepted. Apologies for the trouble
Thank you for accepting me! To be completely honest, I didn't think you'd like my stand at first XD

Parts 5 and 6 are a dissapointment after 4, but Part 7 is in the running for Best One along with 4, 2 and arguably 3 and very, very much worth it though it starts out a little bit slow.

Also hi there, I've been in a bit of a funk and can't settle on how I wanna do my character, I'm still interested but if you wanna give a slot to someone else I'll understand.

Parts 5 and 6 are a dissapointment after 4, but Part 7 is in the running for Best One along with 4, 2 and arguably 3 and very, very much worth it though it starts out a little bit slow.

Also hi there, I've been in a bit of a funk and can't settle on how I wanna do my character, I'm still interested but if you wanna give a slot to someone else I'll understand.

Take your time, no worries!
And ok good! I heard that the villain, Valentine i think, of part 7 is the best so far. or one of the best.

Oh man, are we sure all openings are closed? I'd love to join, but I'd hate to be so intrusive. However, I have noticed that since the beginning of the roleplay, a good many people have posted characters, and simply not done anything with them since then. You wouldn't mind me taking one of those spots, would you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back