• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Also, I already have one of Dominique's schemes set up
Please tell me she's going to do stupid crap to try and get him to prove he's a bad guy.
Like putting on a glamour ring to pretend she's some other girl trying to get him to cheat on Dayana.

And then Thrun's just all, "Listen I respect you but I have my eye on someone. I'm sure you'll find someone though I know a good matchmaker!"

Like, this is one of Thrun's areas of expertice, actually being a good person.

Wait-
For the sake of drama.....How Jealous can Thrun get?
You know I honestly think it'd depend on the context. I don't think he'd get irrationally jealous, though if said individual was an ass about it he wouldn't let himself get walked over either.

Bit of a shocker there- Lapis and Amethyst were once in a arranged relationship.

I'm alive again~

And I officially proclaim that I give up on figuring out the dynamics of everyone's relationship. Goodbye, I am deceased, y'all write so much and drama develops so fast, and I'm 99% sure at this point, any more plot twists and my head will pop off.

I'm alive again~

And I officially proclaim that I give up on figuring out the dynamics of everyone's relationship. Goodbye, I am deceased, y'all write so much and drama develops so fast, and I'm 99% sure at this point, any more plot twists and my head will pop off.
Me when I first came here

we have yelling one moment then kissing the next WELCOME TO THE DRAMA FIELDS MOTHERFUCKERRR

I simply cannot put in the ~effort~

And honestly, I'm a native of fast-paced dialogue based Discord RPing, and reading (and writing) some of these begins to feel pulling teeth. (Not an insult, I'm just not used to it and boy, am I suffering because of that.)

emery x everyone bc he thinks they r so yummy n delicious n he wants to gobble them up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back