• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Im super excited for the ring LMAO
Im also super excited for alot of the shit we have planned

I just saw a little girl fall into 5 inches of snow and now shes just giggling while trying to get up but i cant help her cuz I'm too small for that shit-

Im the person who is super fucking clumsy and runs into doors. I did it at a Albertsons once and apologized to the door. Im clumsier than damn Amethyst

We! Have! A! Snow! Day! There's like a good foot of snow outside and I am so hyped.

(Also, I just had a mental breakdown over possibly the easiest question on a math test because I overthought it.)

I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm just really embarrassed because I was literally going into spirals about my maths teacher psychological process while in reality, it was a "I didn't teach it in this unit but it's literally just common sense" question. I'll never turn down a hug, though.

(I am working on THREE character sheets right now, and I'm going to scream because one of them is for a high literacy RP that I'm not even sure I'm going to be allowed in??? Might as well try anyway. Sometimes, I feel like a peacock attempting to persuade DMs to let me into their flock. Do peacocks even have flocks???)

*Hugs tightly* You shall be fine!

(Oh no- I hope you get in though!)

I WANT A PRIDE OF PEACOCKS THEY ARE GAY I KNEW IT LMAO

Don't we all want a pride of peacocks? Revoke your humanity, become a local terrorist that unleashes peacocks upon unsuspecting members of the public-

And thank you! Very much! ⊂(・ω・*⊂)

I love peacocks they are so majestic
I wont lie I was thinking about making a oc that was part peacock but couldnt find a good fc thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back