• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Join my rp and be one of my guys!

-lex-

Im recruiting some moronic idiot insane dummies to be part of my totally radical funny group. Its okay if your not insane, or your not moronic, you can still be one of the first guys. Just be my friend. Im bored and desperate.

hey lex, welcome to rpn! :D

normally for a roleplay on here, we have usually a couple of sentences of a premise- it looks like you're pretty loose on a premise right now, which is cool, but what do you wanna see from the roleplay? is it gonna be a grimdark supernatural fantasy, sitcom-esque comedy, dramatic historical fantasy? are there specific roles in the story you want people to play, or a world you want them to explore? will the roleplay be story-heavy, or more player-driven? all this will help people decide if they want to join your roleplay!

and don't worry about people joining your roleplay automatically becoming your friends- some people don't click, and that's okay! people who like to roleplay the same style or plots will often find themselves in the same roleplays and flock together- that's how i found my friend group! a lot of people keep their personal lives seperate from their rpn lives, which might drive people away if you insist on them being your friends in real life if they join your roleplay!

if you want some help setting up a roleplay, feel free to message me! i hope you enjoy your time on here!

Last edited:
So what's it about. Are we gonna stab people for money? Explore ancient ruins? Pilot giant robots to beat the stuffing out of alien invaders? Suplex an evil undead overlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back