• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Join my Go! Princess Precure RP?

anime4evah

It's a pretty standard fandom RP, nothing out of the ordinary (except that crossover characters are allowed, but that's about it), no specifc direction in which the rp is supposed to go. The only big thing would be that, unlike most Precure roleplays, this is set only in a certain season (from what I've seen, most of them are either all-star or focused on a completely fanmade universe). You might be wondering how that will work and how everyone will have fun if there are only four Cures. Here's the catch: we'll say that, aside from the perfumes and the keys, there are other transformation items out there that Puff and Aroma don't know about.

What do you think? Is anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit of a transformation junkie so I might be interested. Plus I've seen other pretty cure seasons, never this one though, though they seem to follow the same formula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back