• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Join me for original plots and fandom ships! (Ignore prefix and post count)

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Hi friends! I'm Lyraen-- I'm an 18 year old girl and going into my senior year of high school. I love Harry Potter, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Hunger Games, and plenty of other fandoms. I'm an avid reader, writer, and cat-lover, and like most of us on RPN at this time of year, I'm bored out of my mind. I'm always looking for new partners, so don't be afraid to reach out even if there's a lot of posts in this thread or if it's been up for a long time. If there's romance in a roleplay I prefer to play female in MxF.

Originals
I have some very specific genres that I'm interested in when it comes to originals, but if you have an idea for a story that you want to do and it doesn't fall under one of those categories, feel free to ask me about it! I'm willing to try almost anything once. Here are just a few of my ideas and pairings-- feel free to message me with your own ideas and contributions! None of these are completely finished, so we'd definitely need to build on all of them.
  • Medieval Fantasy
    • In Plain Sight: Tension has been building within (insert kingdom name here) for several decades. As humans begin to outnumber the magical races and creatures living within the kingdom, a group of human supremacists has begun to terrorize the capital. Anyone found to be anything other than human is being murdered and exposed as a monster. One noblewoman, a close companion of the Queen, begins to fear for her life-- unbeknownst to everyone around her, she is half-succubus. The noblewoman hires a mercenary to protect her, though she can only hide her true identity for so long...
      • I would play the noblewoman and you would play the mercenary. This would probably lead into a romance between the two of them, so a male mercenary is preferred.
    • Intertwined: Every child in the kingdom of (insert name here) has grown up being told the legend of the Sun and the Moon. Desperately in love and yet destined never to cross paths, the Sun and the Moon lived in sadness apart from one another, in opposite ends of the sky. Taking pity on them, God enabled the two to walk the earth as humans, though they would have to find one another in order to be together. Once every hundred years, the pair would be reincarnated, destined to find each other and fall in love all over again.
      • Not entirely sure where this one is going, but I came up with the concept and I really love it. Maybe it could be Romeo and Juliet sort of thing or they could be the key to ending a war. Or maybe one of them discovers their identity as the reincarnation of either the sun or moon and has to convince the other? Anyway, I'm open to suggestions and building on this one. It could also be placed in modern times, though I think I like it as medieval.
    • Mages, different magical races, creatures, all of that is fair game when it comes to medieval fantasy. Also, for medieval in general, arranged marriages, political scandal, bandits, and breaking class barriers is all open for any plot we build.
  • Realistic Medieval
    • Loyalties: Kingdom A and Kingdom B have been fighting an increasingly bloody war. As the struggle begins to slip into Kingdom A's favor, Kingdom B formulates a drastic plan that is anticipated to end the war-- they plan to assassinate the crown princess of Kingdom A. Hearing of the plot and fearing for his daughter's life, the king of Kingdom A hires a personal guard for her. Little does he know that the guard he has hired is the Kingdom B assassin. But as the princess and her 'guard' grow closer and the date for the murder grows nearer, will the assassin be able to follow through with his duty to his country?
      • I would play the princess and you would play the assassin. Because this is a romance, preferably a male guard, please!
    • Arranged marriages, rebels, bandits, political scandal, duels, all of the typical medieval tropes are open for any plot we build.
  • Modern Fantasy
    • I don't have any specific plots for this now, but I'm open to a lot. Maybe a group of kids wake up and discover they have powers, or if you've read the Midnighters series by Scott Westerfield, possibly something along those lines. Monster hunters, angels and demons, and any other magical races and ideas are all open. Like I said, anything is on the table for this one.
  • I'm open to considering any plots or genres you throw at me, so don't be afraid to let me know if you have an idea!

Ships
Here is the link to my fandom list, if you're interested, but in this thread I'm looking for some specific ships (the role italicized is the one I would like to play).
  • Harry Potter:
    • Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger
    • Severus Snape x Lily Evans
      • Preferably as teenagers during their time at Hogwarts.
    • If you have one you'd like to do, just ask.
    • Aang x Katara
      • Probably a few years after the war so that they're older.
    • I'm willing to do a lot with ATLA, I've been craving it quite a bit.
Alrighty, that's all for now, but if you're interested in any of the above don't be afraid to send me a PM or comment below!

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be really interested in explore so Rp ideas with you mostly the intertwined one but also the modern fantasy one as I have a few ideas for that.

Hey, I'd be really interested in explore so Rp ideas with you mostly the intertwined one but also the modern fantasy one as I have a few ideas for that.
Awesome, I'd love to work something out with you. Can you PM me??

• Medieval Fantasy
    • In Plain Sight: Tension has been building within (insert kingdom name here) for several decades. As humans begin to outnumber the magical races and creatures living within the kingdom, a group of human supremacists has begun to terrorize the capital. Anyone found to be anything other than human is being murdered and exposed as a monster. One noblewoman, a close companion of the Queen, begins to fear for her life-- unbeknownst to everyone around her, she is half-succubus. The noblewoman hires a mercenary to protect her, though she can only hide her true identity for so long...
      • I would play the noblewoman and you would play the mercenary. This would probably lead into a romance between the two of them, so a male mercenary is preferred.
  • Realistic Medieval
    • Loyalties: Kingdom A and Kingdom B have been fighting an increasingly bloody war. As the struggle begins to slip into Kingdom A's favor, Kingdom B formulates a drastic plan that is anticipated to end the war-- they plan to assassinate the crown princess of Kingdom A. Hearing of the plot and fearing for his daughter's life, the king of Kingdom A hires a personal guard for her. Little does he know that the guard he has hired is the Kingdom B assassin. But as the princess and her 'guard' grow closer and the date for the murder grows nearer, will the assassin be able to follow through with his duty to his country?
      • I would play the princess and you would play the assassin. Because this is a romance, preferably a male guard, please!
    • Arranged marriages, rebels, bandits, political scandal, duels, all of the typical medieval tropes are open for any plot we build.

I'd be interested in any of these if you're still looking. :)

Heya! Are you still looking for a modern fantasy? I have a couple Characters I'd love to start using again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back