• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Join If You're Interested [1x1 only]

DragonSmuggler

One Time Luck
The twenty one year old breathed heavily as he carried an armful of freshly cut firewood, dumping the pile onto the ground beside the pit. He threw his rump down into a makeshift chair, rubbing his head with a fairly dirty looking cloth. From his chair he began to lazily fill the pit with wood, humming quietly to himself as he stretched his arms and threw the wood onto the still fairly warm embers that had kindled brightly only moments ago. After he put the last chunk of wood in the pit he leaned back, staring up at the dimming sky. He took the green jacket from around his waist and draped it over his sholders, shaking slightly. He'd lost count of how many days, months, even years, he's been alone. He grimmanced and scratched the bit of scruff on his chin, then ran his fingers through his black, wavey hair. He looked back at the fire pit, sighing quietly to himself. He would just have to keep waiting. He was always waiting.

I'm intrigued by this :)

What do you prefer I contact you on PM? :'3 I need to go with some flow of ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back