• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Johnson Creek

FloatingAroundSpace said:
@Tiny Turtle
I mean like human characters that are NPCs that come to town that know of supernatural creatures. I was thinking of including the Bad Man and his gang. I thought of having humans in that gang that had knowledge of the supernatural. If that's ok, I'll get to worj on it tonight.
I'd still rather not for now. Later on in the story we can introduce those kinds of NPCs but for now I do want to just keep it as regular humans who don't know about stuff. You can have kids who believe in supernaturals, but for now I don't want any adults who know about it since the roleplay has just started.

Assuming that garlic is very nasty towards vampires...
Yup. It is. I'm hoping to write up some lore tomorrow to get the details out. I was out late with friends today so I couldn't.

Hello! I would like to apologize for being so inactive lately. March break took up a lot of time, and I ended up running around with friends the whole week and by the time I would get home I'd be dead tired. Please note that I will continue to try and make this roleplay the best it can be, and am more than happy to take as many suggestions as you all have!

- Mars

I am working on the lore, and would like to say that I have edited Carl's character as well as Maryse's character (both in the neutral character's tab). Please DO NOT make another pack leader, I am working on them now. ALSO NOTE. Since I had not introduced packs at the beginning, once I finish writing them all up I will tag everyone with a werewolf to pick which pack their character will belong to *note that some packs may not be open to some characters* More will be discussed when this has been properly fleshed out!

I HAVE FINISHED THE SUPERNATURAL LORE FOR PLAYABLE CHARACTERS.

Regarding the Magic Users, please PM me if you have any advice to make it more realistic.

For all people playing as werewolves, please tell me which pack your character(s) belong to.

@Iskolde @JustCallMeAimee

Please finish your character sheets within the next week or they shall be deleted. Thank you.

@Nat @QuixoticKitten @ailurophile

Nat said:
I'll get Michael done. Have parts written down already -Slow person-
Alright, awesome! Just wanted to give you a heads up since he's been a WIP for a while.

Yeah, I know he has been. I just haven't been with full health and then drama happened at home, so he sorta went to last place on my memory :P

Nat said:
Yeah, I know he has been. I just haven't been with full health and then drama happened at home, so he sorta went to last place on my memory :P
Oh boy, I'm sorry about that! I hope you get better and the family drama chills out.

Already getting better, and have a job intervju today. So things should be getting better ;)

But thanks dear <3

Nat said:
Already getting better, and have a job intervju today. So things should be getting better ;)
But thanks dear <3
I'm glad, and I wish you all the best luck at the job interview!

WOooo new lore! I got a little worried last week when it hit such a dead zone- I really am liking this RP, and I would've been real sad to see it die in just a couple weeks. xD

Also, I like your new avatar, @Tiny Turtle

WitchOfTape said:
WOooo new lore! I got a little worried last week when it hit such a dead zone- I really am liking this RP, and I would've been real sad to see it die in just a couple weeks. xD
Also, I like your new avatar, @Tiny Turtle
Heck yeah! I was a bit worried too. I'd accidentally neglected this thread thanks to the march break taking over my life and stuff, but I will totally be keeping this roleplay alive! I'm glad you're enjoying the RP, and I promise it'll last a lot longer than a couple weeks! (We just need to get people posting again)

Thank you!

I'm just kinda stuck waiting for something to happen really. I think that the 5 page rule shouldn't be too concrete, personally, and if things are starting to drag to just skip to an event and if things are going well to just let it truck along. But that's my opinion.

I'm just kinda stuck waiting for something to happen really. I think that the 5 page rule shouldn't be too concrete, personally, and if things are starting to drag to just skip to an event and if things are going well to just let it truck along. But that's my opinion.
Yeah, I agree. I think I'm going to do a time skip to tonight's activities so that way everyone can have some more proper and organized fun. I'll write the thing up tomorrow.

I'm so so so sorry. I've been super busy with school stuff, but I'm on break now so I'll try and finish my CSs this week. No guarantees though, I have some personal stuff going on atm.

QuixoticKitten said:
I'm so so so sorry. I've been super busy with school stuff, but I'm on break now so I'll try and finish my CSs this week. No guarantees though, I have some personal stuff going on atm.
Alright. If you need an extension let me know, I just want to make sure that people are aware they're in the roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not responding! I hate fillers and I've been caught up in other rps. I'll get posts up at the time skip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back