• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Johnson Creek

FloatingAroundSpace said:
I need to close tabs. The number is always five or below, three preferred.
@Tiny Turtle

Do you have a plot point in mind from here that might compel all our characters to meet?
I need to learn to do that. Right now I've already got four tabs all open.

Yeah actually. I'm working out the details but I plan for the mayor to host a welcoming party in town square tonight so everyone can mingle. *I should probably make a mayor*

Woo, a party and a mayor! Sounds like fun.

And much confusion for the normal humans and newcomers. Which is always great! Delicious, delicious conflict.

EDIT: also, I might throw together a few NPCs to be professors at the college at some point, if that's alright!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tiny Turtle]A mayor has been made.

[/QUOTE]
Feel Free to make her bother the living hell out of Elliott. I did subtly suggest he was town-errand boy.

RedIncubus said:
Feel Free to make her bother the living hell out of Elliott. I did subtly suggest he was town-errand boy.
Elliott is going to go through hell oh golly. Feel free to make her do stuff too since she's an NPC!

Nat said:
I'll try to get Michael's bio and personality up today.
Awesome! I look forward to seeing him!

Oh my gosh I was going to reply yesterday to stuff but I got so scared because I thought someone was breaking into my house turns out this wooden thing just fell that I did not.

On another note! Yesterday I also went and visited this little store near my house called the "Occult Shop" and it was super neat and run by actual witches and I was blown away! They had these really wicked candles and potions and books on witchcraft, wicca, and paganism. As well as a shrine to hermes. It was neat as heck.

I HAVE ADDED IN A MAJOR PLOT POINT. AS WELL IF YOU ARE EVER UNSURE OF THE WEATHER/TIME/DATE/MOON CYCLE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE OF THE OOC TAB TO SEE. THIS WAY WE CAN GET A GOOD BASE OF DATES AND STUFF. ALSO I AM DEBATING ON MAKING ONE DAY TEN PAGES, BUT FOR NOW IT WILL REMAIN AT FIVE. IF THERE IS ANY MORE NEWS WITH THAT I WILL LET YOU KNOW. I WILL ALSO KEEP ANY OOC ROLEPLAY UPDATES IN THE FIRST PAGE OF THE OOC TAB, AS WELL AS SUMMARIES, SO CHECK OVER THERE EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE. I WILL BE INFORMING PEOPLE OF CHANGES WHEN THEY COME, BUT YOU MUST CHECK THE FIRST PAGE TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE.

@Tiny Turtle
I don't know how you figure magic users are created, but can they be born between two non-magic users, or does one of the parents have to be a magic user?
They can be born from two non-magic users, although they would need magic in their linage somewhere. Perhaps their great grandparents were magical, or their ancestors. But there must be some magic in at least one of the parent's blood.

Crying I made two NPCs and I ended up making Lola's biography so long ohmygosh. I kinda want to write her up as a proper character in one of my own personal stories now.

Is it bad that all the main characters I am playing are from an original world of mine and I'm just molding them to fit this?
No? Ok, good.
Nah man. Those are the best kinds of characters to be honest.

To be honest ever since I joined detailed roleplays I no longer find joy in simple ones.

@Tiny Turtle
Will the 6:30 event begin on the 5th page, since that's a major event that would throw our characters together?
Yeah, I think that's a good idea actually. Maybe every five pages will be when major events take place (obviously there won't be a major event every five pages, but when there is it'll be on a fifth page)

Hi! I'm wondering if there is anything else people would want in the roleplay. Be it a place where they can have a little description of where they live so that everyone has a clearer visual, event ideas... etc. I'd love to take some suggestions so feel free to shoot one in! I want to make this as enjoyable as I can for everyone, so yeah!

@Tiny Turtle

Would there be anything at all that would pertain to the founders of the community? For example, the undead mayor under the town trying to take revenge by communing with someone alive in the dead of night, like a bunch of kids?

@Tiny Turtle
Would there be anything at all that would pertain to the founders of the community? For example, the undead mayor under the town trying to take revenge by communing with someone alive in the dead of night, like a bunch of kids?
I'm actually planning a long term plot involving the founder, I'm going to keep it a little bit hush-hush for now though since it's still under the works and I'd like to surprise everyone with it later! > :)

Eunoia said:
I love that idea omg @FloatingAroundSpace
Maybe a town charity carnival or something as well? Something that the whole town would be involved in.
I like the idea. Perhaps once every month people of the town would gather to raise money for things. A weeks worth of small events to raise money. I'll definitely use that!

@Tiny Turtle

Would personal plots possibly work? Clearly, Elizabeth and Hanuel have some serious shit to deal with in the form of pretty much a human gang with a few supernatural creatures sprinkled in the mix. Perhaps they show up in town to make a deal or trade with some shady supernatural creatures over spells and the like and stuff goes downhill.

Yeah and there's the whole Persephone thing for the twins.

Embry's pretty chill, just trying to get on Broadway. No worries about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back