• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern John Doe

What should the town be named?(All these names are random, Answer only if you are willing to join.)

• Davenport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand River Falls

• Jacksonville

• Little Spring

• Total voters

KingOfTheEast

Not What You Expected
I am thinking of a roleplay where there have been a string of murders in this small, quiet, and peaceful town. Of course, I don't have a name for the town yet. I can't really decide, so I'll set up a poll for that.

This would be a very comedic roleplay. I don't want it to be super serious. The characters can be the wackiest characters you've ever made, within reason of course. The basic plot of the roleplay is a group of friends decide to find the murderer. I would rate this a mature roleplay, as it would have many mature themes such as murder, death, and possible swearing and perhaps a fade to black or two, but it's what comedy desires. I want parts where you would be like "Wait, the character just did that??" and other over-the-top moments with highly exaggerated and emotion filled characters. If your character's dying, Your character would say a cheesy line like "This is the first time I've ever been stabbed before."

Now that I read this, I realize how stupid it sounds, BUT THAT'S THE POINT! I want this to be a stupidly fun roleplay. Lol

If you have any questions, please ask. If I can get about 4 others in this, I will start an OOC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back