Jörmungandr OOC

First post is up! IC is open for approved characters! Happy RPing!

3032756_1349527971305.9res_400_300.jpg

YEEEEESSSS! It's HERE!...... but I would like to know if my CS is approved yet if it's not too much a bother.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe @Mykinkaiser would have posted "accepted" in your character thread if your character is approved.

Well there were some changes that needed to be made, and now that I've done fixing it, I'm just sittin' here waiting for approval.

@Mykinkaiser

Don't mean to rush by the way, twas just a brief reminder.

I suppose I'll start Drogan off with him working at his bar.

(I doubt he'd fit in at a ball tbh XD)

I'll be working on a post tonight or tomorrow. 

If anyone wants someone to interact with away from the party, I can offer up a bodyguard/bounty hunter Nifl. 

Hope we get to have lots of fun here. 

Guys I'm so sorry for my inactivity in this thread as a whole. I see that Mykin did a few announcements but I never got the notifications for them so I never knew ;0

I've  been linked to the roleplay though, and I'll work to finish my current CS and potentially get another one up within a few days. :3

no worries cx the IC hasnt started off as fast as usual so <3 

In all my norse myth based rps, i never once considered a steampunk setting. This looks awesome. 

@Mykinkaiser Has put a lot time and lore into the setting, so I'm glad it's grabbed your interest! If you have any questions just look up the Technology and World tabs, or otherwise you can join our Discord. We take in a lot of suggestion and questions to help fill out the world better. Especially concerning new animals or races. Character sheets are all explained on that tab, and IC has started if you wanted to get a better idea of how it is working right now. ^-^

IC has only recently started though so still plenty of time to join.

@Mykinkaiser @Zuka @Halffix @Quark

So I've moved Zeke out of the way for now. As for the location I moved him to, I'll add it to the Locations page later.

The place is described as an old, worn down, block of buildings with a Kodai-ish vibe. This is the image I plan to use, please see if it fits with the world.

ef4e2b2f05d36638dbc8897a449042ca.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back