Jörmungandr OOC

@Halffix

Nice to meet you Halffix, Co-GM

@Zuka @Mykinkaiser

It's been a while since I put my Nifl up, probably give me a few days to give it one more check before getting to my character? 

Last edited by a moderator:
it's good to meet you too Quark, seen how you handling threads RP and hope I keep the same level of professionalism. @Quark

Aha, thanks for the compliment? 

I see someone outside of my RP knows about how pedantic I am at action RPs. 

But yes, let's do our best to help out Mykin in a professional manner~~

I WAS FIRST THEREFORE I'M THE MOST SPECIAL

But yes, if anyone needs to PM me, or message me any questions I'll pass it onto @Mykinkaiser If he is not here.

I'll be getting familiar with the lore and the settings as we speak. Hopefully we can ease the workload and see this beautiful Train Choo Choo soon.

60017336.jpg

CHOO-CHOO-MOTHER-FUCKER-GIFS.gif

the real hype train coming to a snow covered town near you!

Lol I had a moment of confusion as to why the front of the train was not the conductor/engine car, until I realized the thing on the front was a snow plow, and the usual front car was behind it.

Lol I had a moment of confusion as to why the front of the train was not the conductor/engine car, until I realized the thing on the front was a snow plow, and the usual front car was behind it.

If that was a carriage car, I'd be front row. It would be the worst best most dangerous Rollercoaster ride ever.

I should talk to @Mykinkaiser about inventing basically the same thing onto our Train, only having it as that is where the worst Criminals are kept. Just strap-em to the front. Haha.

@Mykinkaiser are we allowed to do player made homes? where you have the player made locations..

Okay here lemme make it simple since im not making sense: Can we consider homes as player made locations?

@Salt Lord @Drakerus @Britt-21 @GrottyStatute74 @General Deth Glitch @Enkerzed @Princess Ami @Zuka @Quark @Isune @Petroshka @Maki @Sereda @Jackaboi

@LeSoraAmari @Genon @Cheryl @revior @SinningSloth @GasMaskie @BigGuyForYou @Godhowsae @Patriotic_Hamburger @Happy Red Mage @Fenris @Abberakelaran @Nyctophiliac

There has been an addition to the character sheet: Train position

This is simply where your character will be when riding Jormungandr.  Keep in mind that mainly trainborn people will inhabit the front and rear.

Please make sure to update your CS (even if it has already been accepted)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back