Jörmungandr OOC

Quarkie is drowned in work until the end of October. 

Apologies on any late responses but I will be lurking around. OOC should be fine but it's mainly IC posts that I cannot promise. 

@Mykinkaiser @Zuka @Halffix

Last edited by a moderator:

Alright, I have a question for you all. Should Jörmungandr stay as it is (an open sandbox rp) or should it be revamped into a plot-driven narrative rp? The problem I see with it now is that it is currently just a bunch of characters thrown together with no real direction, the rp slowing down and falling apart being a real danger. However, on the other hand, if it were to become narrative-driven many characters would become unusable as they would not fit the setting/story. Thus, I wanted to know what you all thought about it. Some info on the narrative if we were to go that route: The players would be in the roles of those living in the rear car (and a couple middle car people) who are plotting a revolt against those in the upper cars (who would be npcs or played by GMs as the villains)

http://www.strawpoll.me/11514601/r

Honestly, I think a plot-driven would be safer. Also the fact that Betty would have any real place in the roleplay otherwise, and I was looking forward to actually writing posts for this.

Also. I literally had no idea this thing actually started until an hour ago. So. :))))))))))

tumblr_o70nd3VuEN1r0l45no1_400.gif

When you realise one of your characters is like, about two seconds from killing your other character while BOTH STAYING IN CHARACTER.

RiP Marik.

maxresdefault.jpg

@Mykinkaiser Well, we could combine the idea of sandbox and narrative by, say, conjuring up events like the previous birthday party, but more on a weekly basis, or have a multitude of them all at once to keep characters busy and alive.

Attention to all passengers, We aren't sure where Mykin has gone. So we will be starting the actual arc now, and are writing the post as we speak to get this RP going and re-invigorated. So get you tickets ready (if I forgot anyone let me know)

Hey everyone, just want to start off by apologizing for being gone. A bunch of things came up suddenly IRL and I had neither the time nor motivation to do anything with RPs. Furthermore, I want to thank my CO-GMs as they seem to have kept things running during my unexpected leave of absence. Hopefully things have calmed down now and I'll be able to devote more time here. Also, I'll do my best not to disappear like that without warning again.

Once again, sorry for all that.

Hey everyone, just want to start off by apologizing for being gone. A bunch of things came up suddenly IRL and I had neither the time nor motivation to do anything with RPs. Furthermore, I want to thank my CO-GMs as they seem to have kept things running during my unexpected leave of absence. Hopefully things have calmed down now and I'll be able to devote more time here. Also, I'll do my best not to disappear like that without warning again.

I have but one thing to say to this. Well. Two.

1. HOLY FUCK YOU'RE ALIVE.

2. HOLY FUCK DON'T DO THAT AGAIN WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU D:

Yarrr lad good to have you back.

That's good then. You worried us tho ;-;.

Yeah, sorry about that :(

next time tell us when you do disappear so the co-gm's know when to take over temporarily! <3 

I plan to

*Scoops him up and buries him till the point he probably can't breathe* 

JESUS TITTY F CHRIST BATMAN! DON'T EVEN DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS ....

*dies*

(but actually, sorry about that. I know I should have said something but I just got so busy and never had the motivation to open the site)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back