• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

{JKthegreat & KneelingAngel} Everything is Not as it Seems...

JKthegreat

One Thousand Club
In Character Explanation:

Imagine that one day, you woke up and you were in a completely different place from where you remember falling asleep. Imagine that you walk out of that room and you are surrounded by people you have never met before in your life. Imagine that some complete stranger explains to you that your parents, are not actually your parents, that your friends were all fake and that your whole entire life was a complete lie, and that you are more special than you can imagine...

Now stop imagining. Because this is no dream, this is no game and this is no imagination. This. Is. Real. There are six of you that have been collected from your respective homes and brought to this place, three males and three females all between the ages of 16 and 19. You are then each told that you have unique abilities that no other known being possesses and they have brought you here to fight for your earth. That Earth has a lot more contact with what ever is out 'there' then we know, and that something huge is coming for earth, but they don't know what.

Its now time for you to decide whose side you are on. Do you side with the people that created a lie of a life for you for so many years and then completely suddenly yanked you out of it, just for the good of the earth. Or do you side against them and aid the destruction of the Earth, just to spite those who dare think they have the god-like stature that they can just use us as they please. You decide.

I had to almost hold my mouth closed as Sarah walked through the door, looking unbelievably hot in the dress I had got her. "Not to toot my own horn, or anything." I said as I walked alongside her on our way to the club "But I have the most amazing taste in dresses." I grinned at her as we entered the club, which was filled with pumping music, flashing lights and the smell of alcohol everywhere. "This is my kinda place" I said loudly, just managing to project over the music.

"I wouldn't say it is amazing." Sarah smirked as they walked up. "You did forget the jewelry after all." She laughed and walked in. Stepping into the club she just smiled. She had missed this, just going out and having fun. She loved the feeling of the bass shooting through her body with every beat. "If this is your kind of place then you might as well pay for my drink." Sarah shouted over the music and headed towards the bar, squeezing herself between the flock of people.

I grabbed some notes from the wad of cash in my pocket, and ordered our drinks while I handed the cash to the barman. He brought them a few moments later, and I downed what was a shot of triple vodka in one hit. "Couple more of those" I said with a grin as I waited for her to follow in the same way with her drink "And this is gonna be a really fun night."

Sarah laughed at Oliver and drowned her own shot, groaning slightly at the strong alcohol burning her throat. It still felt so good, and besides if he could do it, then so could she. "Just don't make me drag your drunk ass back to the facility, I don't have super human strength." She said and started moving to the beat. She loves this song! The bartender handed them some shots before they drowned those too. Funny enough the bartender didn't even ask for their IDs, not that they looked like normal 19 year olds and no one would question her in the dress that Oliver had picked out.

We drowned a few too many shot before I finally decided that it was time to dance. I took Sarah's hand in mine and slurred "Lets...lets go dance a little." I led her shakily onto the dance floor, while an awesome song was playing and tried to do some kind of movement that may be perceived as dancing, though it was extremely difficult while I was drunk.

Sarah giggled as Oliver dragged her to the dance floor. She was more stable them him, even on her 6 inch heels. "You really can't handle your alcohol, can you, big guy?" She smirked and started dancing, doing a better job then him. She guessed that she had to drag him home anyways, no more alcohol for him. Sarah just let the beat take her away, it had been a while since she had had this much fun.

"I can handle my alcohol just fine" I said, the sudden hit of the strong alcohol wearing off a little as I started to regain my feet, my words and my rhythm again "Just takes a little getting used to, tha's all." I noticed that she was actually a good dancer and couldn't help but comment "Hey, you're pretty good on your feet. And when you do it in that dress..." I trailed off, winking at her with a mischievous eye.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Cant handle alcohol and you suck at flirting." She joked and stuck her tongue out at him. "I had dancing classed as a kid, somewhere it might have stuck." She smiled and yelped when the crowd pushed her closer to Oliver. "Holy mother, can this place get any more crowded?" She asked. She felt a hand snake up her dress and and growled. Sarah grabbed the guys hand and twisted it, making the guy back off. "Perverted old man." She said and adjusted her dress. "Let's go to another club, this place is too crowded." She said and turned back to Oliver.

I nodded my agreement and added "There must be another one somewhere near here. This place is just filled with assholes." I took her hand and led her out of the club, stubbing my toe on the way out and cursing under my breath. "Anyway" I said, after getting over my little rage fest after I stubbed my toe "You're a different club in the city of Atlanta. Which way do I go to miraculously get to you?" I did a full three-sixty turn, trying to examine my surroundings for any other signs of loud music and/or flashing lights.

Sarah was happy that Oliver dragged her out of there, she was used to dealing with prevented people, didn't mean that she liked it. He annoyance kind of disappeared when Oliver stubbed his toe, which made her laugh. "You are so weird." She laughed softly. "Oh, how about that club?" She asked, pointing at the one with all the green lights. "Poison Ivy, I love the sound of that. Let's go! I want to get more drunk before we head home." She smiled and started "running." in her heels towards the club.

I ran/stumbled after Sarah, only losing my balance, but managing to stay on my feet both times. We got into the club and the color green was quite clearly the clubs theme because there probably wasn't a single thing in that room that wasn't some type of green. "Wow" I said as I managed to make my way to the bar "This place is pretty green. Making me a little sick. But Fuck it!" I ordered some more drinks from the bartender and I whipped out some money. "Why thank you kind, sir" I said, handing him the money "You are a good and loyal bartender."

Sarah smirked at Oliver's drunk behavior. "Can handle it my ass." She smirked and pushed Oliver in a barstool before dropping herself on his lap and sipping from her own drink. She started talking/flirting with the very cute bartender and manager to get some free shots out of him before she finally felt the alcohol hit her. She started giggling at every little compliment she got and leaned back against Oliver. "Dude, try some of.. this." She slurred with a smile and forced the glass against Oliver's lips. They really should start getting back, they were both starting to get too drunk and if they both passed out then Tobias would kill them.

I took a sip, meaning I downed half, of the drink that she pressed against my lips and I felt like everything that happened was starting to make me happy. "Oh...oh my god" I slurred and stuttered, a smile slowly coming to my face "I's like...like a fucken...like a christmas in my mouth. Have a very alcoholy christmas, tha's wha I say." I giggled a little at my joke and picked her off my lap before standing up. "We gotta..." I stuttered, putting my arm around her waist so we could support each other "We gotta go back. We're gonna be in...in sooooooo much shit." I chuckled again, as I led her out of the club.

(You don't sleep very long, do you?)

Sarah finished the best of the drink and giggled as she stood up on her wobbly feet, almost twisting her ankles when Oliver leaned into her. "You-you're heavy.." She slurred as they stumbled out of the . "You can't handle your alllcohol!" She grinned. "You're dad is going to kill you." She whispered as they started walking. Sarah kicked off her heels so she could walk better and they were about to cross the road when a van almost hit them.

((5 hours, thats all I need xD Got some work to do, gotta be up early))

"He can try, but then I'll just whip out the 'You never told me I was a science experiment' line" I slurred, only barely noticing the van "That'll shut_: I was interuppted by two extremely large men that didn't look too friendly, each of them grabbing one of us by our shirt collars and throwing us in the what looked to be empty back of the van with ease. "Hey!" I shouted, the adrenaline temporarily sobering me up a little "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" They slammed the door shut, and I felt the engine start and the van started moving. I leaned my back against the side of the van, still not really sure what the hell was going on.

Sarah screamed when some scary man grabbed her by her dress and tossed them in the back of the van. Her drunkeness changed into adrenaline, which made her go in full panic mode, but another large man in the back of the van grabbed her wrist and tied them, as well as her legs and mouth so she couldn't scream again. "Shut up." The man said and held her down as he glared at Oliver. "You stay right where you are or we'll have to hurt your little friend here."

The alcohol and panic didn't go well together because before Sarah knew it she passed out.

I did as I was told, cause I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I was the reason that they hurt Sarah. I tried to find something to undue the ties or at least start cutting them, but they had made a hundred percent sure that everything in this van was rounded and wouldn't be able to cut paper nevermind a thick rope. I settled for sitting right next to Sarah, with our backs against the van, trying to be some sort of comfort.

After driving for a good while, they eventually reached a building. One man dragged out Oliver while the other man carried Sarah over his shoulder and down the hall. They tossed them into a grey room with only a lightbulb before slamming the door shut. Sarah groaned in pain as she was tossed to the ground, waking up from her black out. "Ow." She hissed softly and pushed herself up, her entire body was killing her, she could really careless if she was half exposed with her dress basically covering up anything. She held a hand against her head, trying to calm her brain and headache before she started to struggle against her bonds. She looked at Oliver and tried to get the tape from her mouth. Was he okay? What had happened? What was going on? She needed some sort of comfort, she felt like breaking down.

Je suis Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
My brain was in overdrive as we got thrown into the grey room, trying to at least think to a way to get out of the restraints and the tape. I saw how distressed Sarah was and that just made more determined to escape, not for my own good but for hers. Then it hit me. The light bulb. I closed my eyes and concentrated with all my power to try and draw energy from it. Nothing. I needed to stay calm. I tried again. A tiny spark on my fingers. That spurred me on and I tried one last time. I felt it, a tiny bit of energy flowing into me, but just too little to make the light bulb go out. But it was enough. I knew it would hurt, but I had to do it. For Sarah. I aimed my finger at my wrist and shot the energy at the rope. It burned straight through the rope, but I yelled in pain as it scorched my wrist as well. I ripped off the restraints on my hands, mouth and feet. I ran over to her and ripped hers off as well, pulling her into my arms. "Hey" I said, quietly and soothingly "Hey we're okay. We're okay. " I was trying to calm her as much as I was trying to calm myself.

Sarah's wrists were red from struggling against the bonds. What the hell was going on?? Sarah watched Oliver snap of his ropes before he helped her and pulled her in his arms, saying that everything was okay, but Sarah knew it was different. They were not okay, something bad was going to happen and she was shaking like a leaf from the scare. This was nothing like waking up the facility. "W-what's going on?" She asked and adjusted her dress which now all of the sudden was more than a pain to wear. "Can I borrow your shirt, this dress is not working for me right now. That's what I get for your poor taste in dresses." She joked, trying to cheer herself and Oliver up. They had to find a way out, they ad to find out what was going on, and they had to check up on the others. If they were taken like this, hopefully the others would be a the facility. This was what happened when they left the facility, though they didn't break any rules, they were still in some deep trouble.

I managed a wry smile as I unbuttoned my shirt and handed it to her. "So this has two possible reasons in my opinion. " I said as I felt tgr alcohols after affects start to kick in, but I tried to just ignore them "One. This is my dad's version of some kind of fucked up test to try and catch us off guard in a difficult situation. Or two. .." I couldn't really bring myself to actually state the second possibility, so I settled for just leaving it hanging, because she knew what I meant.

Sarah listened to Oliver and took his shirt before quickly pulling it on. "..Or we actually got kidnapped." She said and bit her lip. "If this is a test then it's not funny." She said and sighed. "What do we do now?" She asked and got up on shaky feet. After waking up, she was already having a killer headache so this moment could barely get worse. "How do we get out of this place?" She mumbled and pushed her ear against the door.

"Door seems to be solid titanium." I said matter-of-factly, giving it a few taps to demonstrate how solid it was "Not even a blast of energy after I've been in that machine can bust through that thing. So none of our powers are really gonna be any help. Unless..." I walked over to Sarah and pulled her into a tight hug, pulling her as close to me as I could and wrapping my arms around her gently to try and make it look like I was simply comforting her, in case anyone was listening. "We could try and ambush them" I breathed more than said into her ear "I can probably turn you invisible along with me. I think there's a camera in the corner of the room, so if we sit under it for awhile, they'll just assume we're in the blind spot. But when we hear someone coming, I turn us both invisible, so the person who comes in would be confused as all hell and anybody watching the camera wouldn't have noticed."

Sarah jumped slightly when Oliver suddenly hugged her, what was up with that? Was he still drunk? "Oliver, what are you-" He interrupted her when he told her his plan. She looked at him with fake tears, the more realistic this would look on the camera the better. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged her closer. "What if we get caught?" She whispered. "They obviously know who we are, they wouldn't have kidnapped us for no reason. What if they have like a power barrier somewhere? Escaping isn't good enough, we have to know why they grabbed us." She whispered. There was something behind all of this, something bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back