• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JJBA Roleplay Main Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Captain Lycanroc

Professional Online Funny-man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

019821a238183fb03b8a6e24d299ad52.jpg

A Rich looking man walks the dreary street on a rainy night, his dress shoes tapping against the wet sidewalk as his soggy coat clung to his sides, a black umbrella blocks his upper half from the rain as he rounds the street corner, under the old Millwood bridge.

around the corner from under the Bridge the umbrella rolls and drifts away, pulled on by the strong winds, from the shadows the man's body lay face down on the pavement, a current of deep crimson washed down to the gutter by rainwater, his pockets empty and no sign of struggle marking his body.

the morning after, the crime is investigated and by no surprise seems to be that of the Bizarre variety and so is turned over to the Speed Wagon Foundation for investigation, The SWF hands the mission to a special task force of recruits, this will be their first mission: to investigate the strange murder of Mr. Brawn

[ 12:30 PM Mission briefing room of the SWF's Supernatural investigations department (S.I.D) ]

A balding, sweaty, overweight man in a suit the barely contains his stomach sits behind a desk holding a projector remote in one and a handkerchief in the other, occasionally dabbing it to his forehead and whipping his glasses clean of fog. It's Halfway through Summer in Black Falls Wisconsin and it's one of the hottest of all time for the little town, and to really nail in the heat- The air conditioner is out inside the Wisconsin branch of the Speedwagon Foundation's Supernatural investigations department or S.I.D for short.

Dabbing his head once more the man loosens his tie and nodded to a young equally as sweety intern by the door who quickly snapped the lights off and dashed to turn on the projector to display the Speedwagon Logo (all be it at a slight angle) on the stark white wall at the head of the room
swf.png

Clearing his throat the man began his introduction with a flustered "Good afternoon recruits, Thank you for arriving on such a... Hot... Day- Huff, of the year on such short notice. I'm S.I.D Branch Director, Donny Tello, you may call me either Don or Mr. Tello" He hit the 'Next slide' button' on the remote and the screen flipped to show the Millwood Bridge- Covered in police tape.

"To cut to the chase and avoid the heat, your first assignment as apart of S.I.D is to investigate the murder and robbery of on 'Mr. James Brawn, a real estate monger, high roller, and millionaire. He was found dead under the Millwood Bridge last night, with no sign of struggle at all- but I digress, They'll tell you more details at the crime scene." pressing the power button on the remote and nodding to the intern the lights flipped back on and Mr. Tello wiped off his face and glasses again before addressing those in the room.

"But- Before I ship you off in a 'Speedwagon Transportation Van' I'd like you to all get to know each other, I know who you are but your comrades do not, so, why not go around the room and introduce yourselves- you're all here for your unique abilities and strengths, So you should know who you are working with- but Do not feel pushed to divulge any info you do not wish to give out, Just your Name, Previous employment, and something you enjoy to do is needed- Any other info added is encouraged but not necessary."

He sounded like a 2nd-grade teacher during circle time on the first class of the year with all new students, but it was the fastest way to build a little bit of understanding between the recruits- so it'd have to do.

The unassuming young man in a t-shit and shorts is the first to move. After standing up he give a half-hearted wave to the rest of the room before beginning to speak in a tired sounding voice , "Hey people, name's Joshua. I am, like the rest of you I assume, a stand user. Long story short, I was in the same city as HQ when my stand decided that would be a good time to show up. The oh so fine people of the Speedwagon Foundation helped me get it under control, and the rest is history." After finishing his introduction, he quickly sat back down, and gesturing to the others in the room, prompting them to continue.

Shizuka
Tags:
(Open)

DQxZKSy.png

The long legs of a teenager can be laid over the table as she reclines backward on their chair, sunglasses lowered with the occasional gum bubble being emitted from her lips the pop breaking the otherwise tense presentation. Her signature jacket has been laid over the rear of the chair, wearing a dark blue trapped dress and leggings with a wide array of various mismatched golden pins adorning the lower half and similar tattoos covering her arms in strange artistic designs. The girl seemed out of place among her more senior colleagues, looking barely out of high school if that though given the Directors speech the room was feeling like a classroom.

Tilting her head to the side lightly she looks over the others gathered stopping on Joshua as he speaks a light smile before she responds herself "Well Stand User is kinda a given I guess, had it my entire life apparently so really it's as normal as water..." shrugging again slightly before spinning her hand a little as she speaks further "Really it was this or college, and since im not really into that scam this seemed to be the more interesting one, But right, Name is Shizuka...Shi or Zuka is fine too, Previous employment? Well..." bringing a hand to her cheek before laughing and throwing her hands up "Nothing offical on that front, as for stuff i enjoy? well guess i have an artistic side among other things" letting her hands drop to hang more loosely at her sides "But guess you also wanted us to add in what we are good at or" bring a hand up to make air quotations ""Bring to the team"....which i guess is good at getting around and into places without being seen, hiding and well....beating the snot out of people but sadly none of thats proper for a resume I guess" turning to the others who have yet to speak "Really never been into these sorts of introductions, could speak for hours and its not likely your really going to learn much that you wouldn't just going out and hanging, Even if like usual I'm surrounded by relics"

Time: 12:35 PM
Interaction: The room

Christopher Williams.png

Chris sat in his chair one hand rest on his face as he listened, he scratched the slight stubble he had growing in on his chin- He'd forgotten to shave that morning when he woke up. Listening to Mr. Tello talk about the mission at hand as well as Shizuka and Joshua introducing themselves. waving back to Joshua and slightly frowning and adjusting his glasses at the 'relics' comment he stood up, brushed off his blue button-up, adjusted his specs once again, and gave a quick to finger wave beside his head as he began talking

the man seemed to be well-versed in this whole meeting room kind of scenario, he was dressed in black pants, glasses, and a blue button-up each button of which was so polished it looked like a mirror, in the same line of reflectiveness he had a small mirror in his breast pocket, dangling slightly out attached to a silver chain that hung down alongside it, on the back of the chair he sat at lay a light leather jacket with 'Police' Embroidered on the back.

"Hey there, I'm Christopher Williams, But I'd prefer if you all called me Chris, it's good meeting you all here, you aswell, Don. Once again like the other two, I'm a stand user- haha, It's still a bit strange saying that out loud..." He chuckled nervously, Considering it was usually something he kept to himself- but in this new line of work he guessed it didn't really matter. if everyone else was going to say it he'd might as well do it too.

"Let's see now... Well, I was a police officer before I got this gig, so I'm a little well versed in what we're going into and the like. the kind folks here at the ol' SWF got me set up with this new job with you all, so that's rather nice, Didn't even half to give two weeks! oh- but I'm rambling..." He nervously adjusted his collar and his glasses as he looked around the room at the overheating faces of his soon to be coworkers, he seemed a little old compared with the others he saw. but Chris supposed that meant he might have a leg up or be intended to guide the younger ones a bit in the new line of work.

"As for what I """"bring to the team"""" he said with equally exaggerated air quotes "Is experience in working with law enforcement, Tactical reconnaissance, and long-ranged covering fire- in a pinch- oh but I'll tell you more about that later. oh yeah! and I got my retired cop car if we ever need to get somewhere faster than a Van can take us!" He said tossing a keychain in the air, adorned with a mirror and a small flashlight. spinning the keys around his finger before pocketing them.

"As for what I like to do... Eh, I don't know... going out to eat, car rides at night... I guess you'll know the more we work alongside each other- just like Zuka here says!" He sat back down and waited for the rest of the recruits to introduce himself, he'd never say it out loud but he was excited to get to work with these new people, It'd be interesting working with other Stand users- Who knows what they might be able to do?!

Garet
Interaction: The Room
Garet listened quietly to the others to introduce themselves. He was sweating as much as Donny Tello was, but not for the same reason. When Shizuka called college a scam, Garet seemed shocked. He would have killed to get to go to college.

When it got to his turn, Garet fumbled nervously through his pockets, clearly having trouble looking for something. After a few minutes of scrounging, he pulled out a crumpled piece of paper out and sighed with relief. He unfolded it, stood up and began speaking aloud, never taking his eyes from the page. "I-I'd just like to take this moment to thank Mr. Tello again for this opportunity. M-my name is Garet Campbell. Before joining the foundation I worked in the US military straight out of high school, served for 8 years and have now been unemployed for 2 years. My hobbies are bargain shopping and collecting stuffed animals. My skills and talents are knowledge of guns, weapons and Saturday morning cartoons. A-as for what I bring to the team, I think I provide a can-do attitude! That is all." He said and sat back down. He hoped he had done a good job, and kept telling himself over and over in his head that it was fine, and that everyone else was probably nervous too.

Last edited:
After hearing how obviously shaky Garet was when giving his introduction, Joshua decided to add to it saying, "and a stand. You also bring to the team, and this goes for all of us really, the fact that you literally have a superpower."

Helen didn't really listen to the others as they introduced themselves, so it took a few seconds of awkward silence before she realized that it was her turn.

"Eh, my name is Helen Carte and as most of you probably already assumed, I'm also a stand user." before quickly adding "Although my stand really isn't anything to hang in the Christmas tree. I'm sure you guys have much more impressive ones" just to make sure that it wouldn't come across as she was bragging. She let out a small nervous chuckle, these kinds of introductions had never really been her cup of tea and Helen had never quite grasped how to do one without completely embarrassing herself.

A few more seconds of awkward silence passed before she continued; "As for what I bring to the table, I guess I possess some knowledge regarding supernatural phenomena, though admittedly not a lot, thanks to my former position as an assistant researcher within this foundation. That'll probably end up being useful". She let out another nervous chuckle, unsure what to say next. For a brief couple of seconds, she thought about mentioning her father and the strings he might be able to pull here and there, but she quickly dismissed that idea when she realized that it probably wouldn't impress anyone to say what would basically amount to 'And I can run crying to my dad for help if I ever get into trouble'.

"And that's pretty much it, I guess". she mumbled, a bit worried that she'd sold herself short.

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi PlusUltra PlusUltra Zipper Man Zipper Man Derpdeherp7 Derpdeherp7

Mr. Tello nodded to the room and gave a warm- (all be it weak due to heat) smile to the group, he sat up from his seat and walked around the desk to stand at the head of the room.

"Good, Good. I'm glad we're all acquainted with each other now." clapping his hand together before wrubbing his head with the clothes he sighed adjusting his specs, before slowly walking to the door.

"On a less- huff- light hearted note, we'd all better make our way to the crime scene, and get this investigation uunderway, its not a long way to the Bridge, follow me to the Van if you will, Thankfully its air conditioned so we can get relief from this HEAT!"

He waddled out of the room and led the group down a hall way, and to a large garage with several silver vans inside. He hopped into the driver seat of won and waited for everyone to get inside, and began the drive.

Time: 12:40 PM
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Christopher Williams.png

Chris sat in one of the comfy seats in the back of the van, looking out the window at the places he was o-so familiar with, turning his attention back to the interior of the car he looked over at Garet and raised and eyebrow

"So, Garet: what was it like serving in the military? Had a brother who went of and joined hut we barely talk anymore so I thought I'd ask you. All its chalked up to be our is it just a hunch of ' This'n'that ' "

He leaned forward in the seat waiting for an answer, every once and awhile checking out the window

Last edited:
Garet
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Garet calmed down as soon as his perceived job interview ended, and followed the other members to the van, sitting down and trying not to take up to much space. He stared out the window deep in thought but was suddenly shaken from his reverie by Chris' question.

"Oh? Well, I guess it's good enough depending on where you're sent. What about the police? Does it pay well?" he said, smoothly dodging going into details about his time in service. Some things he didn't want to have to dredge up.

"
Moreover, *munch* why'd you take this gig catching superpowered criminals? Sense of justice?" he asked, as he pulled a pack of cheap crisps out of one of his manifold pockets and shoved a handful into his mouth.

Joshua
Interaction: Everyone not currently engaged in conversation
Sitting slouched next to a window, Joshua decides to pass some of the time on the way to the crime scene by starting a conversation,

"So, does anyone else think it might be a good idea to let everyone know what our stands do? If we're going to be working together, it might be a good idea to get some ideas for how to work with each other's abilities before we get caught in a situation where we need to use them."

Shizuka
Tags:
Derpdeherp7 Derpdeherp7 (Open)

DQxZKSy.png

Clicking away on her phone the girl looks up with another pop from her gum as she looks at Joshua for several moments "I mean already kinda said didn't I earlier? But either way you really dont need to worry...either its just an average dirtbag who needs a pounding or its something special that gets a special pounding....rest is all details" shrugging before reclining back "Hey maybe if we're lucky it might even be something really weird, or a Vampire" chuckling to herself before craning her neck to look out the front window as they travel onwards.

Joshua
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Joshua shrugs and leans back in his seat and says, "Fair enough, although I do question your idea of what constitutes something being "lucky".

Time: 12:42 PM
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Derpdeherp7 Derpdeherp7

Christopher Williams.png

Chris nodded to Garet's response, it sounded reasonable enough, He supposed depending on the place one was sent off to it'd be a lot more interesting some places rather than others. When he was asked what the police was like he shrugged a bit and sighed

"Well To be honest- It paid well enough but it was pretty boring, least where I got stationed was, I usually just sat at street sign waiting for people to speed by like a chump. I'm sure you guessed by how tightly nit this town is, but not a lot of 'crime' happens around here. Which is what makes this investigation all the more interesting- I mean, Who would try and kill someone in such a small town anyways? Black Falls ain't big and almost everyone knows each other somehow. "

Say- Ya' got an extra snack, pal?"
He leaned forward with a growl from his stomach, and a concerned raised eyebrow and a sheepish smile "Hehe... I uh- My alarm didn't go off, so I didn't have time to eat on my way out the door... Could you help me out-"

He was interrupted when he couldn't help but hear two of the others talking, Joshua saying they should reveal their stands, Which- in concept sounded like a good plan, but he also wasn't so sure it was a good idea. The death of Mr. Brawn was the first killing to happen in Black Falls in over 20 years, and if the death was as strange as people said it was Chris wasn't sure who he could trust.

"I think I'll have to side with Zuka on this particular one. I'm sure you all have the best intentions, but i think I'll keep my ability on the down low. Just know I have a stand, That's all that we really need to know right now."

Joshua
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc / npc

Joshua lazily raised his hands and says, " Like I said fair enough." he then turns to the driver of the van and says "by the way, any idea how much time we have until we get there?"

Garet
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
"An old man once told me that a stand is the culmination of someone's very being, that you should never share it with anyone, not even your lover. I hope you don't mind, but sharing my stand is risking my life." Garet said, scratching the back of his head.

"
As for snacks..." he reached into yet another pocket and rummaged away, eventually pulling out four more packs. "I've got enough for everyone. There was a sale on. But I'm not sure they will do much to satisfy your hunger." he said, beaming widely as he proffered them to the group.

"Don't worry, if we're going to be working together, sharing snacks is nothing. I want us all to be on good relations. Anyone want to hear a funny story?"

Helen
Interaction: pretty much anyone willing to listen

After listing to everyone refusing to talk about their stands, Helen was honestly starting to get a bit annoyed. They were supposed to be workering together, were they not? And how were they supposed to do that if nobody trusted each other enough to share information with them?

"I'm not sure keeping our stands a complete secret from eachother is very wise." Helen piped up, trying her best to mask the annoyance in her tone. "But if nobody else is willing to talk about their's, I guess I'll go first. My stand, L2TB, is a pretty straightforward support stand. It allows me to weaken my stand to enhance the physical abilities of those around me. Though it's pretty useless in a fight. "

Joshua
Interaction: Everyone

Hoping to avert the rather awkward course this conversation was taking, Joshua quickly interrupted saying, "so, does anybody know why they made us name our stands after bands and/or songs?"

Time: 12:45 pm

Christopher Williams.png

Chris raised both his eyebrows as he munched on a bag of Doritos, listening to Joshua express his concern of they unconventional naming conventions they seemed to have on their stands. Alarmed that his was also named after a musical reference

"Yours is a song name too!? Haha! I just did mine that way cause I thought it'd be interesting! Well- I suppose we now know something about each other's stands. Heh- Wait did they force you to name yours like tha-" He was cut off as the van suddenly stopped on a dime, his head almost smacking into the empty seat in front of him when a ghostly light blue and black arm shout from his body and stopped him be for pushing him up and vanishing again, picking up his glasses, rubbing them off on his shirt he looked to the front of the van

"Hey uh- Don? What gives!? Nearly broke my neck!" He shouted in a slightly upset tone

"My apologies, Mr. Williams! But we've arrived, I told you it wasn't far, Go ahead and get yourselves prepared for the investigation... and the heat!" Said Mr. Tello, turning back from the driver's seat, giving a mischievous smile and chuckling slightly.

Bridge.png

As the group stepped out of the van, the mood instantly shifted at the sight of the body of Mr. Brawn, lying under the bridge, His mouth agape and face had burn marks covering it, making him unrecognizable if not for the 'Brawn Realestate' Badge he had on the suit that had a picture of himself and his name. Dressed in a cheaply tailored green suit with a brown and blue dotted tie.

Brawns card.png

The rest of his body was completely pale blue, and the water surrounding him was still, despite how hot it was, frozen in place and steaming in the hot summer air. Skin that touched the ice was completely frozen and torn slightly at where it connected.

Two officers stood talking to each other and taking notes, one looking disgusted and the other just seemed tired and bored. A photographer eagerly snapped pictures of the gruesome scene and studied her camera to see if the picture came outright. nodding to herself at the good ones and shaking her head at the blurry our poorly lit photos.

"Well... Have at it I suppose- If you have any questions I'll be waiting in here.. in the cool air... hehe...."
Don gestured to the scene with a remorseful look before climbing back into the car and reclining.

Shizuka
Tags:
Group(Open)

DQxZKSy.png

"I mean lady luck shines differently on different people I guess but got enough charms to keep it on my side" raising in her hands in the air slightly in a shrug, the light of the van catching several of the golden buttons across her outfit, a old English penny, four-leaf clovers with a diamond, horseshoe with a seven, five doted ladybug among several others. Nodding with a wide grin at Chris's comment "Well yeah, plus the less people that know, the less chance it can be given away by mistake....or you know, if someone has some weird mind-reading ability or something.....never met a psychic, but that might just mean they are just that good at what they do"

Gesturing across to Garet as well "Pops said the same thing, then again he said several things multiple times...so filtering the wisdom of nuggets from the crazy was a feat in itself, and i mean that LGBT one sounds like a neat stand...though guess that means its going to be protect the white mage kinda of deal" she does pause however at the song question, tilting her head as she trys to come up with some answer to the curious question, she never really thought how she came up with her stand name or did she even make it up? She had it since before she could remember so origin of its name really was lost to her

"Hmm well if a Stand is a culmination of your being and reflection of the soul, Music normally great at tugging on the emotions and hitting deep....reflection of the person who made the music, guess maybe.....i don't know they resonate maybe? Heck maybe there is some big conspiracy mystery between all the record labels and artists" shrugging, it wasn't much but it was the idea that came to mind "Or it could just be because it sounds cool, thats as good a reason as any..." stopping as she notices the van stop and exits, getting in a few good stretches and a deep breath of the fresh air, the downside to long legs was low legroom.

Looking over the man she leans over to get a better look, eyes moving up and down to the suit and the badge and squatting down "Yep, thats a dead guy......id poke it with a stick to be sure but forensics might take exception to that. "I mean given the ice....these look like freezer burns maybe? definitely looks shocked so at least it was quick....." thinking for a moment looking to a nearby puddle, looking upwards and taking in rest of the surroundings "Quick and out of sight, I mean cant really rule out some weird chemical or something....might as well check if this is actually ice, recall in science class there was this stuff that turned into ice and crystals when it touched moisture, plus those supercooling tricks you could do with water bottles.....got a few stand ideas but yeah not much but speculation otherwise" standing back up and looking to the rest "I mean maybe he screwed someone out of a housedeal? or with a deal? wouldnt be first-time thats happened....."

Joshua
Interaction: group

Joshua takes a quick glance around the area before saying, "well, if nobody has any objections, I'm going to do some quick reconnaissance of the surrounding area." he then suddenly says in a louder, more clear voice, "Karma Chameleon".

Suddenly appearing beside him is something that looks vaguely reptilian. It possesses four limbs each ending with hands that have five fingers, which themselves end in wickedly sharp looking claws. Its mouth is similarly filled with razor sharp teeth. It also possesses an extremely muscular tail. It seems like it would be around the height of a person if it stood on two legs, but at the moment, it is hunched down on all fours. After a quick nod from Joshua, it rushes off past the bridge and begins to patrol the surrounding area, Joshua using their shared perception to search for any clues.

After that, Joshua turns back to the body and mutters to himself, " Jesus, his hair is obnoxious."

Garret
Interaction: Group
Garet scratched the back of his neck. "I can understand the need for money and all that... But there are things you don't do in this world! They say manners maketh man. And what are manners but small rules? Therefore... Someone who rejects the basic rule of murder... Can't be called a human being!"

He pulled a water bottle out of a pocket and dumped it over his head to cool his rising temper.

"Hey, is it okay if we touch the body? Do we need to wear gloves or something?"

Last edited:
Helen

Helen took a few minutes to simply look at the body with a weird sense of fascination, this was after all the first time she'd seen a dead body in real life. It honestly felt a bit weirder than she expected it to but she simply assumed that had something to do with the body being frozen and covered in burns. Taking a few seconds to compose herself and collect her thoughts, Helen turned towards the rest of the group.

"Don't think I can add much that hasn't already been said, but we can at least rule out it being dry ice due to a lack of reaction with the water." She offered, before shrugging. "But that's about it, I think".

Police

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi

one of the two cops turned his head and squinted at Garet for a few seconds than noticed the van behind him, with a long sip of his coffee he walked over to him "So, You're with the SWF right? youse the uhhh-- S.I.P was it? er--- S.I.D that was it! yeah, yeah sure touch the body, We already got the medical stuffs out of the way, We're just watchin the scene waits for youse folks to come aroun!"

Taking another drink he shook his head and looked at the body "Hell-ofa bad way to go! Sure he was a pompous money-hungry bastard, But nobody deserves tah get Deep fried! Right!?"

Karma Chameleon

Interaction: Derpdeherp7 Derpdeherp7

as Joshua's stand quickly scattered across the ground surveying around the area, it didn't come back with much, but one thing, a small golden ring a couple houses down from the bridge, with an emerald keystone. other than that just person going about their days and two cop cars.

Reporter, Police

Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra

the reporter quickly dashed over to Shizuka, snapping pictures of her and the body while shooting her a bunch of questions rapid fire. "You're with S.I.D of the Speedwagon Foundation arent you? Do you know what happened here? What could have caused those burns and that ice in the middle of summer? and... who are you??"

the questions the girl asked didn't really clear of any questions for Shizuka until the other officer chimed in "Woah there, Don't touch the ice ma'am. We tested it with some things and it freezes on contact, as for the idea of a chemical attack, It's smart but we checked and it came back as just regular burns, Guess the poor sap must have been blasted with boiling water... but that still leaves the question of the ice... its water... just extremely cold.. hm..."

Chris

Interaction: Zipper Man Zipper Man pbtenchi pbtenchi

Christopher Williams.png

Chris walked beside Helen and winced at the body, shaking his head. surveying the scene with her, nodding at her statement about dry ice before sighing "Yeah- I think we're all a little out of our depth to be investigating a murder on the first day... but this definitely seems like the work of an enemy stand. I mean, What puddle freezes on the hottest day of the year, not any blasted puddle I know of! I don't think it's out of the question to come to the conclusion that we are in fact dealing with a stand user..."

He passed back and forth before crouching next to the body with Garet "I guess I'll get a closer look too."

Joshua
interaction: npcs

Joshua takes the ring from his stand and passes it off to the nearby officers saying, "See if you can find who this belongs to, it was in the area around the bridge. And, before you ask how I got it, this is some supernatural shit that you really don't want to get involved with any more than you have to."

Shizuka
Tags:
Group(Open)

DQxZKSy.png

Taking a step back she rolls her shrugs again "I mean this seems like one of those CSI things you know? swabs, gloves....that neat stuff that turns blue with blood and everything, Getting the body back to.....Forensics? yeah that sounds about right" gesturing to the body "Since i can't tell the difference between freezer burns, chemical burns or actual burns....might be best not to touch if the second one given it's on his hands too" she was stepping away before the reporter suddenly gets up close to her causing some confusion, though the glasses did help prevent her being dazzled by the photography. Ok guess we are playing this by ear, she puts on her best smile and trys to get to work on the questions of the woman, clearing her throat its time to maybe try the professional act?.

"Yes myself and the others have been requested to look into the issue at the moment and to confirm exactly what happened, all we can really confirm at the moment is the identity of the individual that died"
Ok good so far what else? no specifics...ok how did rest of that episode go? "The victim is a local real estate CEO identified as James O. Brawn and the details are still coming in, however, we would be....grateful if anyone with information regarding the event comes forward to aid with the....ongoing investagation" nodding a little more what else did she ask? right the burns "While we have several theories and leads in regards what has gone down, we can not state anything for certain as its an ongoing investigation......" the officer suddenly bursting in with his own comments throwing her off edge and pausing "Erm...yes thank you, however as i said we are still looking into all possible avenues, there are existing chemicals that can cause such and evaporate reducing the traces but as the good officer said we have yet to detect those....more will, however, be forthcoming after a full autopsy has been carried out to confirm the exact time and cause of death. We are not currently ruling out any possabilities however.....Oh right, as for myself? Special Agent Shizuka" nodding more firmly as she adjusts her glasses, ok sure she completely forgot what rank they were actually giving her but special agent sounded cool. "There will be a full statement released as more details come out, for the moment it is important we continue the investagation here as swiftly as possible in order to proceed"

Walking away and back to the group with a somewhat wide grin, ignoring the further questions best she can and glancing around the rest of the group "So like I told reporter, Autopsys probably a good idea right? Also was there something about some photos?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back