• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC (JJBA Rp)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm trying to follow the Araki method of character creation by finding a song that has meanings I like and basing it off that, but it's hard :(

Got 4 Stand ideas to potentially use depending on what works,
  • Crazy Talk, randomly makes the user's statements wrong by altering the world around them, can only activate if the user legitimately believes the statement to be true.
  • Achtung Baby, allows the ability to turn targets invisible though extends to concepts. The ability may be used selectively.
  • Walk like an Egyptian, allows the turning of 2D on surfaces Items 3D and 3D Items 2D.
  • Life on Mars, Allows for the manifestation of fictional stories in paper-like constructs with similar abilities

Though also, what are Colony Stands? You mean like Harvest?

Last edited:
harvest and bad company are both good examples of colony stands. Foo Fighters if you really stretch the definition

Got 4 Stand ideas to potentially use depending on what works,
  • Crazy Talk, randomly makes the user's statements wrong by altering the world around them, can only activate if the user legitimately believes the statement to be true.
  • Achtung Baby, allows the ability to turn targets invisible though extends to concepts. The ability may be used selectively.
  • Walk like an Egyptian, allows the turning of 2D on surfaces Items 3D and 3D Items 2D.
  • Life on Mars, Allows for the manifestation of fictional stories in paper-like constructs with similar abilities
Though also, what are Colony Stands? You mean like Harvest?
Walk like an Egyptian sounds really neat

Yeah was between that and Achtung Baby, given character i was going to use was pulled from another RP (Though the name will need to be changed since it was "technically" a cannon character called Shizuka if anyone even recalls that character from part4.)

Parts 7>>2>5>3>6>4>1 for me.

Im reserving judgement on 8 until its finished and ive had time to reflect on it

Posted character at least, if that all works. Stands a versatile one should be fun.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc I've got a pretty decent idea for a stand but I wanted to check that it's okay with you first. The general idea is that it'll be able to temporarily decrease its stats in order to boost people's physical abilities (things like strength, speed, endurance, jumping ability, etc) and the more it decreases its stats, the bigger the boost.

What are people's favourite JoJo parts? Mine is part 7.
Part 6. It has both the best villain and the best stand by far.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc I've got a pretty decent idea for a stand but I wanted to check that it's okay with you first. The general idea is that it'll be able to temporarily decrease its stats in order to boost people's physical abilities (things like strength, speed, endurance, jumping ability, etc) and the more it decreases its stats, the bigger the boost.

Part 6. It has both the best villain and the best stand by far.
Really? Most fans and Araki himself thing he got so caught up in making stands unique that they became super weird and complicated.

Really? Most fans and Araki himself thing he got so caught up in making stands unique that they became super weird and complicated.
Eh, so a few are a bit weird *cough*Heavy Weather*cough* but it still has the single best stand in the entire series, namely Survivor.

Garet's music reference is reflected more in his character than his stand, to be honest. Born in the USA is a song about how Vietnam screwed people over, but it is often misunderstood and used as a patriotic piece, hence why Garet acts cheery despite being depressed. I just wanted to share this.

Garet's music reference is reflected more in his character than his stand, to be honest. Born in the USA is a song about how Vietnam screwed people over, but it is often misunderstood and used as a patriotic piece, hence why Garet acts cheery despite being depressed. I just wanted to share this.
Kinda like what happens with Fortunate Son

I mean i took a song and based it off the first line really, the song itself is more about people struggling to keep balance, the pictures on the wall etc was where the 2D part came from given Hieroglyphs. Pretty much song got inspired by a rocky boat with people stretching arms out to keep balance making ti look like a weird dance.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

So I've should have probably asked this earlier, but how are we gonna handle the investigation part of this roleplay?
Asking questions to the police and witnesses on the scene, and using stands to search for clues or investigate the evidence. I'll be playing most of the NPCs but if anyone would also like to, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back