• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Jester's Thread of Trouble (Interest Check, boi)

JesterTagz

The Trickster
Last Updated: 2020-09-17 (made it shorter)

Rules For Play
Rp Etiquette
  • Match what I write- If I send a starter/reply please try to match at least ¾ of what I wrote. Surpassing would be greatly appreciated. ~
  • Be literate - Use correct grammar and punctuation. ~
  • If you are going to drop the rp, please let me know rather than vanishing. ~
  • Do not control my character. ~
  • If you get bored of our current plot, please tell me. We’ll work out new ones or drop it entirely, rather than continuing a dead end rp which is going nowhere. ~
  • Do NOT attempt to erp.
  • Help out with the plot please. I don’t want to be the only one tossing new things in.
  • Do not over power your characters.
  • Do not permanently injure my character without discussing it with me beforehand. If your OC wants to punch mine, however, go right ahead. This is your permission to kiss, slap, slam my characters into walls, try to pick pocket them, whatever. Just don’t leave any lasting damage on them.
Triggers
No, I am not a snowflake, or a butterfly, or whatever. I have gone through years of therapy, have medically diagnosed depression, and I am not okay. For those reasons, I am not capable of handling any characters which:

• Have an eating disorder
  • Are suicidal
  • Self harm
  • Refuse to sleep or take care of themselves for prolonged amounts of time
  • Have dysphoria
Unless I specifically say that I am okay with one of those listed above, please do not slip it in the rp. Q: What is your favorite song? Furthermore, I am here to escape life. Please do not insert yourself in the rp. We are writing stories about imaginary people, who live in imaginary places, and do not reassemble our lives.

Additionally, do not make me support your character mentally. I can’t.

Mature Stuff
First things first, I am 15. Please try not to hold that against me. I’m still trying to figure out my life, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, and I really hate everything. If you are fine with reading a whole bunch of scenes of my characters not being okay, let me know because I really need the outlet. If, however, you are like me and do not appreciate reading stuff which should come with a trigger warning (I can sometimes write it but not read it), tell me. Most of my characters tend to be really, really dark. If that bothers you, shoot me a dm. I tend to pile a lot of **** on my OCS…

Ooc Etiquette
  • Do not spam me with messages telling me to reply. ~
  • Do not ask me for personally information, such as my: name, location, social media, or sexuality. ~
  • If I do not reply for over a week, like my last post or send me a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible, but there is a chance I may have forgotten to respond. ~
  • If someone gave you all the books to the Twilight series, what would you do with them? :Q ~
  • Please do not try to establish any sort of romantic relationship with me. We maybe be very good friends, but I am aromantic and do not wish to be involved in anything more than a tight-knit friendship. ~
  • If you see the rp dying off, please tell me. We’ll work something out.
A bit about me:
  • I’m 15.
  • Demiboy
  • Aromantic and Demisexual
  • Advanced Literate
  • Love a good plot
  • I am a bit sadistic when writing my characters
  • Rollerblades, boi
  • Slytherin
  • Dauntless
  • Myriad (The book is Firstlife, for anyone wondering)
  • Werewolves over vampires any day
  • Style: Ice caps, turtlenecks, baggie hoodies, ripped jeans, knee high boots, emo make up, dyed black hair, bright red lipstick, rings, headphones, ancient mp3 player.
  • I vibe with everything but jazz and kazoos
Tonks says trans rights.

I’m so depressed lmfao.

Plots:
Sorry for c**p formatting and somewhat cringe plots which haven't been updated in five months. Right now, I’m literally willing to do anything. This will be updated it once I get more things going. Here are some ideas I have down:

• Test Subject x Scientist (Friendship type scenario)
    • The experiments have left the test subject basically immortal, but there’s been a whole bunch of issues, and long story short, the test subject no longer have a gender (both physical and mental), they are the sweetest thing in the world, their mind is wired differently, they sprouted wings, skin turned blue, they are REALLY attached to the scientist and they don’t even reassemble anything close to a human. This would be the story of your OC helping mine through rehab.
  • Werewolf x Human
    • Pretty self explanatory.
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl/Boy
    • Self explanatory
  • Polyamory
    • I wanna give this one a try but I have no idea how
  • Writer x Serial Killer
    • Killer: Hey, we matched on Nightly (dating app) based on our search history. So you’re into guns and drugs?
    • Writer: I HAD TWENTY TABS OPEN AND REWROTE MY ENTIRE BOOK TO INCLUDE ONE PARAHRAPH OF ME EXPLAINING THE SOUND SOMEONE MAKES WHEN THEY ARE SHOT.
    • Killer: …uhm, you sure the book needed that paragraph?
    • Writer: Idgaf, I had twenty tabs open, boi.
  • Human and Changeling X Literally Anyone
    • The Changeling Fey and his human ‘brother’ know each other really well and they have a whole frenemies thing going. Then you walk into their life. They both fall in love with you. They also love each other. Can you deal with twice the dad jokes you would get from a normal boyfriend?
  • Singer X Devoted Fan
    • The singer is asexual and you walk in on him being sexually harassed by his girlfriend. He is a smoll boi™ and looks absolutely terrified.
  • Half Pixi boi x Literally Anyone
    • My boyo is immortal, and I love him, and depending on which timeline we are in, he is either on the verge of jumping off a bridge because everyone he loves is dead, or he is travelling from town to town and performing magic for a loaf of bread.
  • Old Married Couple Still Crazy For Each Other
    • Basically, we have kids and stuff, but after they go to sleep we play videogames and eat chips, and we remember all anniversaries and grope each other in public, making out like horny teenagers at the movie theatres because we love each other so damn much.
  • Just Bro’s being Bro’s
    • ‘No homo’ he said as he pushed the other man into the nearest wall and kissed the hell out of him.
  • Best Friends
    • Romance but like…it’s that person you thought you’d never be able to have. The one you hyped up for dates while your heart was breaking, the one who held you as you cried your eyes out over a lost game, the one who shows up at your uninvited house with a bag of chips, plops himself on your couch with a ‘move, jerk’ and ten minutes later you are roasting the hell out of each other while eating chips. The one you went to winter dances and prom with because it was ‘convenient’. The one you’ve wanted even while being naked undercovers with somebody else. And now, suddenly, you can have him.
  • Mob Boss vs Chief of Police
    • “How was your day, sweetie” “YOU SHOT ME THAT’S HOW MY DAY WAS!”
  • Guardian Devil
    • Everyone has a guardian angel but you. You have a guardian devil, and he takes care of things in a much more unorthodox way

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back