• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jerry Bennet VS The World (closed MainEventMan)

ReyaMorningkill

The Blood Splattered One
The phone on her night table beeped and vibrated but somehow Sin was sleeping through it, until her phone vibrated itself from the table and crashed to the floor. She hung off the side of the bed, her vibrant blue eyes straining to see through her disheveled raven locks. She rubbed her eyes and with a yawn unlocked her phone. A curse escaped her as she scrambled from the bed. She had exactly 7 minutes before the bus would be there. Falling out of bed she desperately searched for clothing. A clean black tank top, good. Fresh socks. Jeans from yesterday, good enough. Struggling to get dressed Sin found herself toppling over but she had managed to get the tight jeans on. She quickly tried to put her arms in the sleeves of her hoodie while at the same time slipping her feet into her shoes and nearly toppling over again. Sin slug her bag over her shoulder and rushed down the stairs and out of the door just in time to see the bus pulling up to the stop. Close call

High school. If Sin could roll her eyes any harder they would of fallen out of her head and rolled home to go back to sleep. She hated it. Sin was a beautiful girl by anyone's standards but her alternative style of dress often gave people the wrong impression and if that wasn't enough her mouth was able to finish the job. Sin had what she often refereed to as verbal diarrhea, not that she cussed a lot but that the things that came out of her mouth didnt go through a filter. Brain to mouth, something that always got her in trouble. Same routine she had been absent mindedly doing for a week. The bell hadn't rang yet but Sin went to her first class anyway, slamming herself in one of the back seats before fishing in her bag for her sketchbook. She began to doodle with no particular design in mind as she waited for the bell to chime and her soul to get sucked from her body.

Jerry was alone in a vast, empty desert. He had no idea where he was or how he had even gotten there. He tried to call out for someone, not really knowing who, but his voice was muted...muffled almost. With the blink of an eye, the desert was gone, and he was floating out in space...as he drifted through the ether, he could see a silouhette in front of him...he couldn't make out who it was. As he reached out for them, he began to hear a strange beeping...

And that beeping just so happened to be the high pitched oinging of his alarm clock. Jerry crumbled as he groggily reached his hand over to press the snooze button, wanting to get a few more minutes of valuable sleep. After a few moments, he finally sat up in his bed, checking the time. "Oh, crap!" He choked out, seeing that he was almost late for school. Jumping to his feet, Jerry navigated the messy black hole that was his room, grabbing his clothes and supplies. By the time he had reached class, he was wearing blue jeans, red converse sneakers, a denim jacket, with a blue t-shirt that displayed a picture of Mario, the caption underneath reading "Since '81!" Stumbling into class just as the bell rang, Jerry sat down in the back row. It seemed today would be yet another uneventful day...

Sin heard someone calling her,trying to ignore it she continued to draw but a balled up piece of paper was sent sailing to her and tapped her pencil before falling onto her desk. The action had knocked her drawing off. She was instantly mad and as her eyes cut upwards she say one of the idiot boys in her class making kissy faces at her. She growled and tossed the paper ball behind her as she contri,ued to fix the mishap only to be pelted with another paper ball. 'Really?' She thought as she glanced towards Zach Turnblat once again. He made a gesture for her to open the paper ball and she did out of morbid curiosity. Inside was a crude drawing of her and Zach having sex. She rolled her eyes and balled the paper up once again before dropping it onto the floor unceremoniously and flipping Zach the bird.

Sin was used to being hit on from any guy brave enough to approach her and rumor had it that Zach had been dared to try to get something out of her, the story varied depending on who you asked. She moved some of her black hair behind her ear and turned herself cometely sideways in her desk leaving her facing Jerry Bennete. She didnt know much about him but from sitting there she found herself admiring his face. She absent grabbed her sketchbook and turned to a new page as she began to sketch his face

Jerry watched as this whole ordeal occurred. He thought about stepping in and doing something...but he didn't want to get sent to the dean's office for getting in another fight. Jerry had quite the reputation around school for being a colossal nerd, but that didn't mean he didn't know how to defend himself when it came to blows.

The next thing he knew, Sin was looking right at him. He couldn't exactly tell what she was sketching, but it would be a bit awkward if he didn't at least attempt to make conversation. "Uh...hey." He said with a small smile. Wow...she was hot. "Uh..." he began, trying to keep himself from blurting out something stupid. "Um...that guy seems like a dickhead." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "He doesn't do that often, does he?"

She gave a small chuckle "Only every chance he gets.Apparently there's some sort of bet involved." She shrugged as she continued her work.

She hadnt noticed Jerry's face like this before, usually she didnt pay too much attention to him to begin with but in this moment she truly saw him. The angles of his face. Those cute nervous gestures. She gave another smile towards Jerry as she flipped her sketchbook around revealing her half finished portrait of his face.

"You're kinda cute. Whatcha think?" She didnt wait for him to answer before turning the book back towards her and continuing her sketch.

"Wait, you were drawing me?" He asked, clearly more than flattered. "Uh...looks good!" He said, not even seeming to notice that she hadn't given him time to answer before she got back to work. He looked back at Zach out of the corner of his eye, then back at her. "He's a dick then." He said when she told him it was to settle some kind of bet. "Oh...I'm Jerry, by the way." He said, coughing slightly.

Her eyes glanced up from her sketch pad, the green orbs dancing with sultry fire. "Crimsin...but Sin to most." She stopped drawing for a moment, lowering the sketch pad slowly and cradling it in her lap. The smile she gave him was mischievous and enticing. "Wanna run away with me?" The question was designed to make him fumble. She was curious about him and she could already tell he was nervous. She couldn't help herself though, something about him had caught her attention.

"R-Run away?" He asked, obviously not sure what she had meant by that. If it was her goal to catch him off guard, she succeeded. He had no idea how to respond, or even if he should respond at all. All he could think to do was chuckle and shrug. "Uh...sure. I'll try anything once." He said with a laugh, nudging her slightly. All he could think to do was crack a joke. He hoped it would register with her.

She gave a smile as she packed her sketchbook into her bag and gave him a playful wink. She glanced towards the front to make sure the teacher wasn't paying attention as she stood and leaned towards him, her lip piercings brushing against his ear.

"Come with me."

She landed a kiss on Jerry's cheek as she moved to sneak out of the class room, her eyes catching Zach as she left. The boy's mouth hung open as he angrily raised her shoulders at Sin who merely flipped him the bird.

Jerry didn't seem like a risk taker and she wasn't entirely sure he would follow but she would wait for a little outside of the door, just out of sight. Perhaps if he thought he'd loose her if he didn't hurry he'd muster the courage to follow her.

Jerry had no idea what was happening. He ha just met this girl, and now all of a sudden she kissed him!? Well, it was cheek kiss, but still a kiss, none the less! He watched as she snuck out of the classroom, the teacher not even noticing.

He couldn't just let her go...he had to see how this would play out. He waited until the teacher wasn't looking, and quickly followed after her, not seeming to notice just how P.O'd Zach looked. Once outside the classroom, he looked around, taking a silent breath of relief when he saw Sin up against the wall. "Alright...now what?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

She giggled and poked at his chest with two fingers. "Adventure time that's what. C'mon." She grabbed his wrist and began dragging him behind her.

She snuck them around the monitored hallways and out of the school without detection. She had obviously done this before. Once on the street she released her hold on him and gave him a playful smile. "I almost thought you wouldn't follow me. Was it the kiss that convinced you?" One of her brows raised in curiosity as she noticed their destination in the distance. She was taking him to her favorite place in the entire world, the arcade.

Jerry said nothing as she was pulled along by Sin, letting her lead the way. His intrigue only grew as he saw that they were leaving the school, virtually undetected. He hadn't cut class in a long time, usually he had gotten in trouble for picking fights with the other students.

"More or less." He said after she asked him about the kiss being what convinced him to follow her. He looked over her shoulder, noticing the arcade. "Hey...I know this place! I come here all the time!" He said, clearly excited.

She gave a confident giggle. "I knew that would getcha." She winked at him as they continued on, his sudden excitement for the arcade making her even more curious about him. "All the time huh? Saaaaame! I love this place. Probably explains why you look familiar."

Sin opened the familiar doors and was greeted by one of the attendants. The older man smiled as he shucked a few coins from his belt and handed them to her. "On the house today." He said as he moved past the two of them. Sin gave a chuckle as she separated the nearly $5 in coins. She truly loved this place. The owner was a big fan of the old style arcades where the employees walked around to exchange money for tokens to play the arcade games. Such nostalgia lived here. A place that seemed to be captured in time. "Game of choice?" She asked curiously as she moved her hair from her face, her green eyes eagerly awaiting an answer

Jerry looked around at the familiar sight of the arcade. He had never taken the time to befriend any of the workers here, however. It was clear that Sin had been frequenting this particular arcade longer than he ever had. How come he never saw her here then?

He shook those thoughts from his head when she asked him what his game of choice was. He scanned around the various old school arcade cabinets, trying to find one he was interested in. His face visibly lit up when he found it. "Hell yeah! There it is!" He said as he approached the arcade cabinet. "Final Fight! One of the best Beat 'Em Ups out there! How many others feature the mayor of a city cleaning up crime with pro wrestling moves?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

((I decided to link some music that I thought would fit the scene. Feel free to do the same whenever you feel it's appropriate :) ))

She gave a devious sort of smile as she handed him half of the coins she had received. "Well...let's see what you got." Sin was a fan of fighting games but this one she hadn't given too much attention to this one. However this was a perfect chance to gage his abilities. If she intended on getting him onto the Soul Calibur, Tekken, Marvel VS Capcom or Mortal Kombat cabinets she wanted to have an idea of what she could be up against. Sin by far wasn't the best but she was currently hold the number 4 rank on the Mortal Kombat game and thus far no one had been able to take her second place ranking on the Soul Calibur cabinet.

She watched over his shoulder, her chin lightly resting on him as she literally watched over his shoulder.

((Good stuff man....when I feel the time is right I'll add some tunes for sure. BTW...like where this is going so far))

Jerry couldn't tell if this was a challenge or not. Whatever it was, he couldn't disappoint her. He put the coins into the machine and started the game up. "Mike Haggar. The Mayor who puts People First!" He said in a mock narrator's voice as he picked his favorite character in the game.

He blushed slightly when she rested her head on his shoulder. The controls for this game were second nature to Jerry at this point. He had spent so many hours on it that it came to him as naturally as riding a bike. Enemy after enemy, they just couldn't knock him down.

After a few more moments, Jerry had finally met his match. This boss proved to be too much for him, but this was usually the point where he lost anyway. "Eh, on the upside, I got his health down to about a quarter more than I usually do. And I beat my high score!" He said with a laugh as he entered his initials into the machine.

((Awesome! I'm loving this RP too!))

"Achievement unlocked!" She glanced over her shoulder at the Soul Calibur cabinet, absently chewing on her lip rings as she turned back towards him.

"You're pretty good. Want to test your skills for a prize?" She was baiting him and she had a feeling he would bite.

As she awaited his answer she playfully bounced up and down, her chest an enticing display though this was merely her being overly excited. She needed a new challenger and she had to admit she was enjoying the game she was playing with Jerry as well. Curiouser and curiouser.

Jerry looked over his shoulder at the Soul Calibur cabinet. He did play it often, but he wasn't sure he would be good enough at the game for her. He couldn't just refuse, however...that would be far too awkward.

"Sure...why not?" He said with a smile, taking the bait.

She moved over to the cabinet, once again grabbing him and dragging him along behind her. She put coins in the cabinet for the both of them and moved to select her character and the game voice called out her selection, a grin spreading across Sin's face.

"If I win you get to pick my prize and if you win..." She paused for effect and bit at her lip for a moment. "I'll give you a real kiss and buy you one of the $5 milkshakes they have here."

The $5 were famous around these parts, the milkshakes usually big enough to share

Jerry watched as she picked her character and laid down the ground rules for their little bout. This girl was something else...

A small blush appeared on his face as she told him what would happen if he won. He couldn't help but smile. This was probably the most fun he's had in a long while. "Alright...let's do it!" He said as he picked his character, ready to get going.

She'd test him first before deciding how to defeat him. She moved in with Taki for a few quick hits but mostly trying to see how much of an aggressive player he was. She might even let him win the first match to get a feel for his fighting style. A quick burst of moves followed by a hold. Taki wrapped his character's head in the back of her leg and simulated getting his head severed.

She was a Taki main? Tricky, but nothing he hadn't faced before. Personally, he mained Siegfried. Taki was all about fast movements and quick strikes. He had to rely on his character's overwhelming power if he wanted to stand a chance. Her attack caught him off guard. Luckily, he was able to recover. With a twitch of the joystick and a quick button press, he smacked Taki up into the air with the flat of his sword and gave her two quick cuts for good measure.

She was happy to see he had some skill to him as she playfully nudged his shoulder with her own.

"Nice." She gasped as Taki went flying into the air.

She danced around with him some more, the joystick moving gracefully as her nimble fingers pressed the attack buttons. With a few final attack from Siegfried, Taki had fallen giving Jerry the first round win. Sin tried to hide her smile with a pouty face as she glanced towards Jerry. It was possible she had learned just enough about his gameplay to defeat him but she was starting to wonder if that was what she wanted. She was contemplating letting him win, more curious of what he'd do then anything else.

Jerry breathed a short sigh of relief after getting the first round win. "Two to go." He said with a small chuckle. He wasn't aware of the game within the game she was playing with him. He wanted to win, but at the same time, he was also wondering if she would think he was a jerk for not letting her take at least one round...no, that'd be weird.

Once the round started, he immediately went on the offensive, not wanting to give her an inch.

Sin tried to hide her smile as Jerry came at her so aggressively this round. Apparently he wanted the win. She had to play defense, a few times growing frustrated that she had missed her opening to attack. She had to time the next one perfectly if she intended on making a move. A series of mid range attacks she had managed to block. Was it her time yet? Taki was knocked to the ground once more but recovered quickly. Now? Another serious of attacks, Taki's life slowly diminishing from Siegfrieds powerful hits. THERE! A break in his attacks allowed Taki's quick movements to land several hits knocking Siegfried's health down 3/4 of the way. She could probably take the round if she pushed hard for it but the question now was if she even wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back