• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jedi's RP Buddy Search

GiggledustJedi

I'll just start this thing off with a few things to know about yours truly. I can be pretty shy, so writing these sorts of things doesn't come easy. Brain storming is awesome! So please ask all the questions and suggest ideas to your heart's desire. :D I live in the EST zone, and I tend to be on frequently but I work retail so winter holidays will very likely keep me busy. I'd prefer to RP with people of 18 or more years since we'd more likely have stuff in common. My writing style ranges from casual to detailed and I'll do my best to match your posts. I encourage you to tell me about any limits you may have too!

Things I don't want in an RP are severe OOC moments, godmodding (unless it's small things like your character grabbing my character's wrist and dragging them off,) underdeveloped OCs, problems being solved too easily, FxF, writing for just one character (I love doubling!) and overpowered OCs.

Okay now to the fun stuff! Listed in no particular order, and what's in bold is stuff I really want to write.

Fandoms:

-The Lost Boys (I have a plot idea)

-Winx Club

-Sailor Moon (It'd really on the plot, and I'd prefer OCs only)

General:

-Something set in the 80's. (I have no plot ideas for this though. :/ )

-50's

-Jane Austen inspired

-Love Triangle

-Urban Fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back