• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πˆπ™π™π˜β€™π’ π‹πŽππ†-π“π„π‘πŒ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇

amxranthine

π˜½π™‡π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™† π™‡π™„π™‘π™€π™Ž π™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™π™€π™
Hello, all! As you can see from the title, my name is Izzy (she/they) and I’m looking for some long-term RP partners! Let’s start off with a little about myself and what I’m looking for, yeah?

❧ I am twenty-years-old, and I am looking to RP with people eighteen and older only. I just feel much more comfortable this way.
❧ I live in Ohio, so my time zone is EST. I’m usually up from anywhere between 9:00 and 11:00 AM, and I usually go to sleep anywhere from 11:00 PM to 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning.
❧ I do have a full-time job, a long-term boyfriend, and multiple pets β€” so I can be fairly busy at times! However, you can usually expect at least one response out of me a day. If something comes up where I’ll be MIA for a bit, I will let you know. That being said, you do not have to post that often. I’ll be happy as long as I get one good post a week from you.
❧ I am a very passive role-player. I’m happy to help plot and world-build with my partner, but I would prefer it if my partner could post the starter and also kind of take the reigns when it comes to story progression.
❧ I’m semi-literate to literate, and I usually just try to mirror my partner. No matter what, though, you can expect to get at least 3-5 good-sized paragraphs out of me per post.
❧ I can RP as any gender, including non-binary ones, and I’m also all about LGBT pairings. While I’m totally cool with het pairings, I tend to lean towards LGBT characters β€” and I especially love me some FxF. Always craving some good lesbian action.
❧ Our pairings can be romantic or platonic! I’m totally cool with either.
❧ I’m fine with role-playing in both PMs and forums, but I do like to have a separate PM thread for OOC no matter what.
❧ I love to befriend my partners! If we can talk about stuff outside of the RP, I think that’s just awesome. So don’t be shy!

Okay, I think that’s it in that department! If I think of more stuff to add, I will. Let’s move onto some pairings and vague plot ideas, shall we?

Plot Ideas & Pairings
❧ Murder Mystery
❧ Neighboring Store Owners
❧ Vampires
❧ Werewolves
❧ Roommates
❧ Tutor & Tutee
❧ Band Members
❧ Barista & Regular Customer
❧ Bartender & Regular Customer
❧ Neighbors
❧ Fake Relationship
❧ Secret Relationship
❧ Bonnie & Clyde
❧ Road Trip
❧ Police Procedural / Police Academy
❧ Law Procedural / Law School
❧ Medical Procedural / Med School
❧ High School Teachers
❧ College Professors
❧ Sibling & Sibling’s Significant Other
❧ Post-Apocalypse
❧ Musical Theatre
❧ Lab Partners
❧ Summer Camp
❧ Ancient Egypt

Okay, I’m gonna stop for now. I will keep adding to this list, though! If you have any questions, let me know. If you’re interested in role-playing with me, shoot me a message! I look forward to hearing from y’all. See ya around!

Last edited:
Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back