• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

I've never asked this before, and I don't know why

Tipster

Presenter, Producer, Cookie Monster
Ok, I get the dice and the pencil, even the key to an extent.... but why a shark?

It just occurred to me, just now... why a shark?

Because why not?

I'm really not sure there is a serious answer to this. xD

The shark represents the much beloved Staff character. :3 Staff-kohai is very special.

I mean, I was hoping for an answer from someone who had something to do with the design process, but at the same time.... a shark? There must have been a meme or fad before they made the new logo ... or something.... anything

hello Tipster-Senpai, I'm Staff-chan!

No one is really sure how I came into being, not even me. Though Captain Hesperus-sama seems to think that my form came from the most effective creature to swim through the vast sea of role-playing creativity as well as nomming on all those nasty spam-bots that plague RpNation from time to time! And I do quite a lot of both, but not to please you, baka!

Staff-chan xx

I believe this will satisfy all your questions :P

Tsun-Tsun~!

dRYs816.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff-chan should be in school...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... You did. But that is neither here nor there.

Atom said:
WHAT!?
WE MISSED STAFF-CHAN'S BIRTHDAY!?!?
If I'm honest, you missed a couple. But then, Staff-chan was busy at the time and didn't notice.

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back