• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I've Made A Huge Mistake, Forgive Me (1x1 Search)

sugarpills

tell me that you're more than a sick fascination
introduction.png

I'm going to give this another go and start by saying hello! I'm Emily, an eighteen year old student (and Dallon Weekes stan) who's relatively still new to RPN. I've been roleplaying for a little over five years now on various other sites. With Polyvore now long gone and Stardoll roleplay pretty much dead at this point, I just want to be part of a long-lasting roleplay again. I may be young, but writing's a passion of mine, and roleplay helps me get better. I hope we can all get along!

My favorite 1x1s to do are modern, but I do like to dabble in historical as well. Supernatural-type 1x1s are also really fun to do! I prefer to double, with MxF and FxF my stronger suits (I do rp MxM, but the plot has to be really good for me to want to rp it). I write 1-2 (which range from 6-7 sentences each) paragraphs per post, and I can reply multiple times a day if I'm not swamped with work. OOC talk is encouraged - if you're comfortable with me, I'm more comfortable with you! I'm pretty shy when it comes to messaging people first due to my anxiety holding me back, but I don't bite! I've met some of my best friends through roleplay because of OOC talk.

Anyway, onto some of my favorite plots! The ones I really want to do will be starred. If you have any plot ideas, please feel free to suggest them to me, because more than likely, I'll want to rp it!

- ***Early 1900s mining town, with Muse A being a teacher brought in from the big city to educate the youth of the town, and Muse B being the law enforcement of the town. (Heavily based on When Calls The Heart) (MxF, would prefer to be Muse A)
- Demon x Human
- ***Vampire x Human
- Werewolf x Human
- ***Vampire x Werewolf
- Mermaid x Human
- ***Arranged marriage
- Criminal x Cop
-***1920s mob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back