• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I've Been Bored Too... [MxF] (Male Wanted) (Long-Term Partner) RP

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hello, Fellow RPNation Members!
So, as you can tell from the title... I've been bored and watching "Death Note (the ANIME series)" on and off. And I have quite a few RP ideas, I have on my mind. But I feel like, most people wouldn't understand them. So, if you think you can understand where I'm coming from after I list a select few ideas on this post -- Feel free to PM me! Thanks for reading this.

1. Death Note - The Return of Light Yagami/Kira as a Shinigami guiding the 2018 (Female) Kira
2. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Pt.1 - Sukai and the Horcruxes; an extremely twisted Harry Potter plot idea...
3. Blood Lust - A Vampire Knight-esque RP, with Sukai playing the "Yuki Cross" character only to find out her "brother" is her ex and her lover, Zero Kiryuu is her actual true love (this idea very close to my heart...)
4. Tokyo Ghoul meets Sailor Moon - Yea, I'll explain that one in a PM, it's a long backstory lol...
5. Cowboy Bebop x Sailor Moon - Sukai (My Version of Sailor Moon) x Spike Spiegel VERSUS Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask x Sailor Moon (Sukai, again...)!
(This is also an idea, that's extremely close to my heart... So, yea. That's about it!)

Things I Need:
1. Long Term
2. Honest With Me, When They Can't Reply
4. No random ghosting
5. Constructive Criticism
6. Willingness to accept my typos!
7. Respect that I use the fade-to-black method for intensely sexual scenes.

Things I Want:
1. Harry x Hermione shipper
2. Draco x Hermione shipper
3. NON-judgmental RPer
4. In other words: Not an elitist person!
5. Someone willing and wanting to find out why I ship what I ship and why I create what I create.
6. So I can do the same, for them. It has be not just 50/50 but 100/100 on each side.
7. Also a willingness to hear me rant, on the off-days of RPing and visa versa from me!

That's all I can think of, thanks again for reading this! :)

Good evening,

I find the roleplay settings interesting and I'm amused enough to ask what is the backstory of Sailor Moon with Tokyo Ghoul. In regards to constructive criticism and understanding, I'm all for it. Also, I'm a good listener. -wink- Lay it down on me, let's see if I can give some comfort.

Good evening,

I find the roleplay settings interesting and I'm amused enough to ask what is the backstory of Sailor Moon with Tokyo Ghoul. In regards to constructive criticism and understanding, I'm all for it. Also, I'm a good listener. -wink- Lay it down on me, let's see if I can give some comfort.

Good morning,
Well, the story behind Sailor Moon with Tokyo Ghoul is long and I think I can explain it better in a PM. Mainly because it's also part of a fanfic series, I (possibly) finished in 2017. So, I think it'd be easier to tell you all about it and see how amusing you truly find it, in a PM lolz. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back