• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy It's too hot outside.

universal silence

absolutely clueless
So I haven't been on this site in forever but I find myself doing nothing this summer, so I'm trying this again.
I have a couple of ideas below, but really I just want to RP, so if you have an idea of something else, feel free to ask.
I prefer to RP female characters; if we do a romance, I'm willing to double for FxM, or we can do FxF (or however you want your character to identify). I won't do MxM. I'm 20, and would prefer to only RP romances with people who are at least 18, though I would prefer someone who is at least 20. We don't have to do a romance, however, and I'm willing to RP with younger people.
I would appreciate responses of at least a few sentences. I usually post somewhere from 4 sentences to 2 paragraphs, depending on your responses (I can write longer responses, but it will probably take me awhile to respond). I prefer third person, but I'll try not to be too picky.
Also if we do faceclaims, please don't use anime characters.

Sorry for the lazy post - it's 11:00 and I'm just throwing this together. I promise my RPing will be better.
Things I like RPing:

Fantasy (especially high fantasy)
--I've been getting into DnD stuff lately, so I'd really like to do an adventure RP
--More of a modern supernatural idea, but maybe some kind of Scooby-Doo-esque RP where our characters investigate hauntings or something. Could be more serious or light-hearted/cartoonish, your pick.
--Something inspired by fairy tales or mythology. Bonus points if it's an uncommon folk tale.

Science Fiction
--Post-Apocalyptic
--Something with space? Futuristic?

Historical Fiction (I'm a history major, so this ranks high on my list)
--Pre-History - Celtic / Germanic tribes, Stonehenge, etc.
--Roman Soldier/Citizen (your character) x Celtic warrior (mine)
--Vikings
--Early Medieval
--Regency Era
--Really any historical era. I can do non-European settings as well (I just know these ones better). If you have a niche interest, let me know and I can look it up. I don't mind learning a new setting.

Modern/Realistic - I'm not a huge fan of this, but I would be willing to give it a go, depending on the idea. I wouldn't mind a college RP, or some slice-of-life/meet-cute stuff.

Misc.
--I've been watching Still Star Crossed and long story short I'm kinda craving an Arranged Marriage RP, any setting (historical, modern, fantasy, etc.).
--Spies (or something similar?)
--Superheroes / Supervillains (I would love to do an original universe)

Fandoms
I don't mind doing RPs inspired by media, but I don't like RPing with canon characters, so OC only. If you want to try a RP of something I haven't seen, make sure you can provide a good summary of what I would need to know for us to RP. This isn't an exhaustive list (just ideas/things I'm craving), so feel free to ask about other fandoms. And before you ask, I don't watch anime, so I won't know any of those.
--Turbo Kid
--Firefly
--Fairy tales / Disney
--Arthurian Legend
--Pacific Rim
--Star Wars
--Star Trek
--Superheroes / Supervillains

That's what I can think of off the top of my head. I'll probably add more later. Once again, if you have an idea that isn't really like anything I mentioned, just ask about it.

Last edited:
What kind of historical fiction? I was a Spanish Literature major with a minor in history... Although I do enjoy fantasy as well...

Any sort of historical fiction, really. I'm pretty open to anything. Did you have something in mind?
Nothing in particular to be honest. Due to my major, I'm more familiar with Spanish and Latin American History, which is rather unpopular. Lol. But that said, I'm pretty flexible but may need to review depending on the time period you want.

Ooh, I think the arranged marriage idea sounds cool! I have a few guy characters I've been wanting to practice with X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back