Anime & Manga It's time to duel! (A Yu-Gi-Oh discussion thread)

Oh man, don't worry-- Even when the GOOD Paleozoics come out, I don't plan on playing ANY iteration of the Toadally Awesome variation

even though it's objectively superior to the synchro variant i'm GOING to run with Plaguespreader, Quillbolt, Jack Back, and ofc the Paleozoics

also, I'd be down for a dueling hierarchy, or whatever you meant. Though, I'll have you know: i'm decent, but not amazing.

what deck do you main? Also I use Ultra Pro, MAX Protection and KMC sleeves

PK Fire, ABC's,and yea Barrier Statues i'm that guy.

Oh man, don't worry-- Even when the GOOD Paleozoics come out, I don't plan on playing ANY iteration of the Toadally Awesome variation

even though it's objectively superior to the synchro variant i'm GOING to run with Plaguespreader, Quillbolt, Jack Back, and ofc the Paleozoics

also, I'd be down for a dueling hierarchy, or whatever you meant. Though, I'll have you know: i'm decent, but not amazing.

I'm good not great.

I main Yang Zings, a more stally build (that is, until I get the new Synchro Tuner and Counter Trap) though IRL I also run a casual Worm deck

I'm planning on upgrading that last one, though, into a "mill to win" deck utilizing Trade-In and Snake Rain, eventually just making Worm Victory, and smacking my opponent into oblivion. That, and I'd spam Soul Charge and Viper's Rebirth

Hello. Just passing by to let you know I prefer old school type of duelling. Although, I did learn of Synchro and XYZ Summoning and stuff. I love using a deck archetype and not add anything else to it. IRL I have a Ghostrick deck and a simple warrior deck.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

@Flip Jester Boy  @C O I S E

Well maybe we can compare deck builds sometime

...I read into that differently...

Hello. Just passing by to let you know I prefer old school type of duelling. Although, I did learn of Synchro and XYZ Summoning and stuff. I love using a deck archetype and not add anything else to it. IRL I have a Ghostrick deck and a simple warrior deck.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Welcome! Have you tried using a HERO deck?

Hi. 

I have no idea what I'm doing here. 

For now, consider me just someone who's been following the anime series. 

I heard something about a Yugioh RP in the first post. No doubt it would be like....

tumblr_nlzqgdEiat1u8sz60o1_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back