Anime & Manga It's time to duel! (A Yu-Gi-Oh discussion thread)

Yes, Fusion Summoning still works the same way, though there is another version of Fusion Summoning which isn't exactly counted as fusion summoning known as a Contact Fusion, where instead of using cards like Polymerization, you instead tribute, banish, or shuffle back into the deck the materials listed on the Fusion monster

Huh, I see.

And here I thought it was just an old game nobody played that'd stay the same forever xD

I am so far out of the YuGiOh loop. The last time I watched the show much less noticed anything else about YGO was the original series. A long time ago.

well, now's a pretty good time to get back into the game. You can get a decent competitive deck for $30 with the new structure decks that were just released

Another thing to suck away all of my free time xD  I may or may not pass on that one, thanks :P

Never was too into the card game itself. Card games aren't my cup of tea. I watched the original series run of the anime and I am happy with that.

5d's was my favorite. (I got into it too late to understand half of the original series, XYZ was a bit too confusing, and I didn't like the characters. Arc V... well, my brothers don't watch it, so neither do I.)

I do however have a deck from the original era.

Dracomists (Dracos + Dinomists). well, that's what I have IRL along with Ultimaya Metalfoes. I'm hoping to pull a Pot of Desires from TDIL and the new metalfoes stuff from INOV because of the new stuff being high rarity

cool. I also need to get my hands on an extra Dinoster and Hope Harbinger for the deck, as well as try to make room for Bahamut Shark and Toadally Awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back