Anime & Manga It's time to duel! (A Yu-Gi-Oh discussion thread)

my card shop is Baseball Cards & Memoribilia. I got second place at its locals last Sunday using an adjusted build of my Metalfoes.

well, I finally got started on building my Blue-eyes deck. Also, we need to find more people that play/watch YGO so we can have more people in this thread.

well, I got the 3 Blue-eyes, 3 Melody, 1 White Stone of Legends, 1 Veiler, 2 Dragon Spirit, 1 Trade-in, 2 Azure, 1 Michael, and 2 Blue-eyes Spirit. I have the other two Trade-ins coming in the mail next week

So I've been hearing more than enough about this "reveal" or whatever of the new set.

I'm a dense person. The hell is everyone talking about? Also, yeah I play this game all the time and have watched a fair bit of the show, so say hello to a new member, folks!

So I've been hearing more than enough about this "reveal" or whatever of the new set.

I'm a dense person. The hell is everyone talking about? Also, yeah I play this game all the time and have watched a fair bit of the show, so say hello to a new member, folks!

Invasion of Vengeance it has meta defining cards coming out. 

Oh so that's it. Boring.

And yeah, 'course I have. I just thought it couldn't have been just that. To be honest, this kind of "sneak peek" stuff's never really resonated with me.

But hey, new cards are new cards (no matter how they pollute the card pool. Lookin' at you, Toadally.)

I think I just came up with a horribly fun idea for a casual deck

Yang Zing Worms

then I'll really be the Wo(y)rm King

fweh fweh fweh, now where to get my hands on a pair of Brilliant Fusions and Garnets...

Well the venom strave dragon  & phantom knights rank up spell is all I want.

gotta rank up into that Ophion now.

All I really want are the Metalfoes and Chemicritters *cringes* cards, though pulling other secrets (mainly Toad) would be nice. Dimension Barrier would also be a really good pull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back