Anime & Manga It's time to duel! (A Yu-Gi-Oh discussion thread)

it's less focused on Odd-eyes and more focused on the Magicians. and because Timebreaker triggers Chronomancer Magician and Astrograph of Ages

Yang Zing Metalfoes is totally going to be a rogue deck. Which, is unfortunate, because regular Yang Zing is what I wanted to run this format. Still, YZ can pull some pretty incredible stuff off if you give them the time.

Now that I think about it, Zefra got a new card right? Might play some Zefra Zings if I can get more cards.

Yang Zing Metalfoes is totally going to be a rogue deck. Which, is unfortunate, because regular Yang Zing is what I wanted to run this format. Still, YZ can pull some pretty incredible stuff off if you give them the time.

Now that I think about it, Zefra got a new card right? Might play some Zefra Zings if I can get more cards.

Nice and which why i'm sticking Darklords/PK/BA

That sounds like a shit fest, tbh. How do the Danklords work with PK and BA in the deck? Isn't it cloggy?

It's a theory i'm working on,I still have my PK Fire deck. Just wanted to try something different,also  at first. It's really this the PK is grinding the till you can get off Lucifer. The BA is just a theory rigt now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back