Other It's time to be honest...

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
I've been skirting the topic for a while. I'm not the type of person who likes to admit defeat... I'm a stubborn, independent, perfectionist who wants to do things on her own, and to do them in the best way possible.

Yet, tonight brought me to the realization that I'm not always able to go it alone.

My health hasn't been very good lately, and I've tried to brush it off, or make light of it. I don't want to be the person who's constantly complaining about how sick they are. I don't wanna rely on other people, worry other people, or be a burden...

But, I'm not well, and I can't dodge the issue anymore.
I'm not going to go into all the nitty gritty, but I thought all my friends on here deserve a truthful explanation to my vanishing act.

I'm NOT leaving the site. I love you guys, and this site brings me a lot of joy. I intend to be on for as long as I can. Though, I may be facing a period of hospitalization in which I'm not sure I'll have access to the internet. If and when the time comes, I'll let you all know.

However, I'm not going to be on as often as I want. I often come on, check, and simply don't have the energy to reply. I'm NOT ignoring you!!
If I don't reply, please be patient. ^^'
I'm trying my best.

I love you all, and I love this site! I hope it stays active and happy for years to come.
Special thanks to the wonderful staff and site owner for making it such a terrific community! <3

Also, I'm tagging some of my close friends on here.
Daisie Daisie Soul Stealer Soul Stealer Girouette Girouette The Mechanist The Mechanist WanderingJester WanderingJester
I'd tag more people, but so many people I know have left the site. :(
Anyway, I thought you guys should know...
Don't worry! I'm not gonna kick the bucket (yet!). This is just a... to be continued, so to speak. ^^

You only ever have to make it to tomorrow. Good luck.
Good point, ha ha. I think I can handle that. XD
;^; I love you too phadia, please feel better and get healthier, I'm worried about you
Aww, thanks. I'm trying! I got out of the hospital last night, and I haven't had to go again... maybe this will be the worse it gets.
*Hugs* :( I hope you feel better soon! We'll be here for ya when you can come on and stuff. Godspeed!
Thank you! I'm having a better day health wise today, so I'm glad to be on and able to post tonight. ^^

Aww, thanks. I'm trying! I got out of the hospital last night, and I haven't had to go again... maybe this will be the worse it gets.

Thank you! I'm having a better day health wise today, so I'm glad to be on and able to post tonight. ^^
Hopefully

Yayz ^_^ *hugs with shuppy arms*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back