• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy It’s so wrong but it feels so right

Michael sat in his classroom, waiting for the next class to file in. He runs a hand through his hair and glances down at the roaster. Max would be back in his class. He smirks and crosses her arms. It was gonna be fun having her back. He shakes his head and stands up after a bit, making sure all the desks had the book for the class on them.

Anya walks through the hall and adjusts her bag. Her wings flutter against her back a little as she walks. She always tucked them against her back under her shirts in school, not wanting to hit people with them or get them in the way. She heads to her TA class and smiles at the teacher. She had always found him hot, so she decided to be his TA this year.

Max glanced over her schedule for the year going wide eyed and yelling out in anger as she saw that she would be having to retake Mr.Fassbender's course again. She was thankful that no one was in her dorm for the time being since expletives were pouring from her mouth due to her frustration. She hated that man with a burning passion, he failed her purposefully last year and you could not tell her any different. She had no idea why the other girls swooned over him so much, sure he was very handsome but other than that he was a complete dick to everyone and it was like they were blind to it all. She looked herself over in the mirror and quickly shook her flaming red hair back to her normal dark blue hopeful she could keep her emotions under control for the first day of class.

Legolas wrote on the board to introduce himself a bit making sure his class was picture perfect. His hair sat on his head in a perfect bun and he pushed his glasses up on his face as he read his roster. He looked up when he heard footsteps enter his room giving a small toothless smile "Hi you must be Anya, right?" he asked smiling bigger as she nodded "Well welcome to my class, I'm glad they've given me a TA this year, you'll be a great help." he said happily before he pulled out some papers handing them over to her "Here are what your duties will be in my class and the second page I'd like you to sign as a confidentiality agreement please feel free to ask me anything if you have questions." he explained before going back to fixing up his class room. He had seen her around a few times but he never realized just how beautiful she really was. He was cautious though, being the youngest looking teacher in the school had gotten him a lot of unwanted attention from most of the female students.

Micheal heads back to his desk and flips through the lesson plan and his papers. He sets down the paper with the student's name on them on each seat. He had made assigned seats, making sure Max's seat was right by his desk. He smirks a little and looks up when the door opens. He smirks at Ms. Quinn. She was a regular fling of his. They were never serious and he never wanted to be, but he had needs and she helps him with them. "We got fifteen minutes." He tells her and pulls her close. He smirks and places her on his desk.

Anya looks at him and nods. "Of course Mr. Greenleaf." She murmurs and takes the papers. She sets her bag beside his desk and sits on the edge of the desk. She crosses her legs and reads over her duties. "I'm here to help, even with stuff not on this list." She murmurs and winks at him. She crosses her arms and watches him. She had been dying to be his TA since she had his class and she may have used a little magic to make sure she was the only applicant for the position. She just hoped she would never be found out. She could get in serious trouble but she could for having a fling with a teacher, and she was trying very hard to do that.

Max walked down the halls looking at the time and giving a heavy sigh. She frowned as she rounded the corner nearly crassing with a very messy Ms.Quinn who she could only think came out of Fassbender's room since it was the only one on this hall. She rolled her eyes and continued into the classroom taking a seat near the back of the class glaring at her professor the entire time

Legolas cleared his throat some and looked at her with a small frown "That won't be necissary, just whats on the paper." He said before writing more things on the board "So why did you want to be a TA?" He asked trying to learn more about her.

Micheal watches her and runs a hand through his hair. He smirks and wipes his mouth a little. He clears his throat and watches her. "There are assigned seats in this class. Please find the desk with a paper with your name on it." He tells the class as more start trickling it. He smirks a little and turns to write the instructions on the board.

Anya watches him and pouts a little. She sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "Well cause it was you." She tells him truthfully and leans back. She smiles and bites her lip. "And for the experience. I've thought about being a teacher." She shrugs and hops off the desk, heading over to him.

Max groaned softly and searched for her name growling some as she saw her name on the very front desk "Really?!" She spat glaring directly at her professor not caring how rude it was towards him

Legolas gave a small nod "Well I hope this helps you get into teaching better." He said softly ignoring her comment about him. He smiled as his class filed in letting them all sit down "Hello class I am so pleased to meet you all this year!" He said truthfully and happily

Micheal chuckles softly before turning around. "PLease have a seat, Max. I will not have you being a disruption again this year." He tells her and brushes his hands off. "Okay class now that you're all settled in. Sine today is the first day of classes, we'll start off easy. "I'd like each of you to introduce yourself to the class. Name and one fact." He tells them and sits on his desk.

Anya sighs and sits down at his desk. She watches the students and runs a hand through her hair. She takes out her sketch book and starts drawing. She curls up in his chair and tunes him out. She wanted to be an artist, but her parents had been teachers and she wanted to make them proud and honor their legacy.

Max frowned and listened to everyone talk about everything. She stood up when it was her turn and smirked looking at Michael the entire time "My name is Max.....and one fact you should all know is that Mr.Fassbender is the biggest fucking dick you'll ever meet." She spat still keeping the smirk on her face

Legolas smiled happily as he spoke with the class turning to Anya "Also class this year we will be having a Teaching Aid, please welcome Anya and if you have any questions when I'm not available please feel free to ask her." He explained looking over his class of all first years.

Micheal glares at her and shakes his head. "I believe the fact was supposed to be about you, Max." He tells her as he looks at all the shocked faces in the room. "She's quite the jokester, isn't she? Max unless you would like to repeat this class for the third time, I suggest you start with an attitude adjustment." He tells her and goes over to her. "Because one more fail and you'll be looking at being in school a lot longer than you want." He tells her and crosses his arms as he stands in front of her. "Now sit down and I'll see you back here for detention every day for two weeks." He tells her and heads back to his desk.

Anya hears her name and looks up. She smiles at the class and stands up, waving at them. She sits back down and watches Legolas. She smiles and goes back to her drawing of him. She curls up again and peeks at him every once in a while. He was so handsome and so sweet. She tucks some hair behind her ear.

Max glared at him and sat down taking a deep breath before he went on with class. As he ended the class she quickly got up trying to leave before anyone else not wanting to deal with him at all for the rest of the day.

Legolas finished up class glancing back at Anya smiling some "So is this the only period you will be in as a TA?" He asked placing his things down and getting ready for his next period

Micheal stops her before she could leave. "Don't forget I'll be seeing you here right after your last class." He tells her. "Don't be late. Every minute adds an extra day." He tells her and heads to his desk again.

Anya shakes her head and smiles at him as she puts her stuff up. "You're last class as well." She tells him and smiles. "But if you need me here's my cell number." She hands it to him and smiles. "I can come between classes to pick up papers to grade or whatever ut us you need." She tells him and smiles.

Max growled to herself feeling her emotions start to get the better of her. She took a deep breath and calmed herself the best she could before walking out of the class and onto her next one. As the day dragged on and on it was finally over for her. She sighed heavily thinking about skipping detention all together but the thought of having to repeat that class for a third time made her decision for her
Legolas nodded giving a small smile "Alright thank you." He said before he walked her out of class. Once his last class ended he started to pick up the room looking at Anya as dhe helped as well "So what creature are you?" He asked softly taking in her features to see if he could possibly guess what she might be.

Micheal cleans up after his last class and glances at the time. He puts the papers away and gets out his phone as he waits for her to show up, setting a timer to see how late she would be and how many more days he could give her. He chuckles softly at the thought.

Anya looks over at him as she picks up and raises an eyebrow. "Fairy." She murmurs and lets her wings unfurled. All her clothes were made of special material that would allow her wings to go through without ripping them. Most fairies had those clothes. She smiles and flutters them a little.

Max came in right on time and sat down not even looking at Michael before she pulled out her books and started to read them trying to somewhat study for her classes

Legolas watched her and smiled a bit. Her wings were just as gorgeous as she was "I should have guessed, you have the fair look as most do." He said softly "If you couldn't tell already,Elf is my nature."

Micheal chuckles softly as she comes in right on time. Wasn't as fun, but oh well. He gets up and walks over to her. "This detention is gonna be a little different. No studying." He tells her and closes her book for her. "You're gonna be helping me get the potion ingredients sorted." He tells her and smirks. They had a lot it would take a long time.

Anya nods a little and tucks some hair behind her ear. "The ears give it away." She murmurs and giggles softly. She hands him the papers she had collected and smiled at him. "So what do you do when you aren't teaching?" She asks and stays close to him.

Max looked at him going wide eyed "Are you kidding me?! Are you trying to keep me here til dinner?" She asked glaring at him as she stood up not caring if she stood up to him

Legolas gave a small laugh and stepped back from her some "I um, I enjoy reading. Learning about different creatures and such." He explained going to sit down "What about you?" He asked taking his hair down to let it breath some.

Micheal watches her and shrugs. "If you get a move on maybe you won't be." He smirks and heads into the room, unlocking the door and letting her in. "After you." He tells her and smirks at her.

Anya watches him and bites her lip. "Draw and paint. Read a little." She murmurs and walks over to him. "I'm sure you can be a little more fun than that." She murmurs and leans against the desk beside him.

Max stomped her way into the room looking over the potions and sighing heavily "What do you have against me huh? Why are you such a dick?" She asked as she started sorting the potions

Legolas gave a faint laugh and watched her "I like to hunt sometimes, I favor a bow and arrow." He said softly watching her "You like art?"

Micheal watches her. "I'd watch it unless you want the two weeks to turn to a month." He warns her and crosses his arms. "Nothing against you. You chose to be a smart ass so you get the consequences." He tells her and shrugs. "Maybe this will teach you to respect your teachers.

Anya nods a little and moves a tiny bit closer. "Yeah, I do." She murmurs and shrugs. "Maybe I'll be an art teacher." She murmurs and glances around his desk. "I notice you don't have any personal things. No girlfriend to show off?"

Max frowned some and gave a small scoff "As if I'd respect a man like you." She muttered as she continued to clear up the potions turning to look at him gulping as he glared at her his body very close to hers.

Legolas looked at her giving a laugh "Um no, but even if I did I don't think its something for students to know. I like my privacy." He explained trying to get her to not get any closer to him

Micheal watches her and glares. "I would watch that mouth of yours." He snaps and crosses his arms. "I would work more and talk less if you wanna get out of here before midnight." He snaps.

Anya watches him and shrugs. "There's no fun in keeping relationships to yourself." She murmurs and notices him trying to keep his distance. Did he not find her attractive? She rolls her eyes. He was such a goody-goody. She grabs her bag and tucks her wings back in. "See you tomorrow Legolas." She murmurs and heads tot he door.

Max took in a sharp breath before she turned back around and stayed quiet while she continued to sort the potions glancing at him every now and then "So I saw Ms.Quinn leave earlier, she looked like a complete mess." She said seeing what his reaction might be

Legolas watched her some and gave a soft sigh "Goodbye Anya." He said quietly glancing down as his growing area cursimg himself some "This is not good Legolas..." he whispered to himself shakimg his head and fixing up the rest of the room before he left to his chambers

Micheal shrugs a little. "And your point is?" He asks and leans against the door. He wasn't ashamed of his hookups. Hell, he was proud of them. He glances at the time and smirks. He was meeting her again as soon as this detention was over in his room. He stayed in one of the dorms as the RA.

Anya heads to her room and dumps her bag down. She sighs softly and looks herself over, changing into some PJs. She slides on her slippers and heads to the dining hall to get food.

Max shrugged a bit "I just would think it would be a bit more professional to not screw your girlfriend right before class in the class room. Id hate for the kids to come in to it smelling." She muttered not looking at him while she said all of this.

Legolas got in a bit more casual clothes and decended down to the dining hall making sure all the children got their food first before he took a plate for himself. He saw Anya and gave a soft smile waving at her some before he went up to the teachers table

Users who are viewing this thread

Back