• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ˗ˏˋ 𝘪𝘵’𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺

[class=container]padding: 3vh; width: 439px; height: 400px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=title]margin-left: 17px; color: #e5d4cf; font-weight: 1000; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=image]width: 100px; height: 100px; padding: 5px; background: white; border: solid 1px #dbdbdb; box-shadow: 7px 7px #eee; position: absolute;[/class] [class=info]width: 250px; height: 100px; margin-left: 130px; padding: 5px; background: white; border: 1px solid #dbdbdb; box-shadow: 7px 7px #eee; position: absolute; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=insideinfo]padding-right: 5px; width: 245px; height: 100px; margin: auto; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 12px; color: black;[/class] [class=textbox]width: 380px; height: 200px; margin-top: 130px; padding: 5px; background: white; border: solid 1px #dbdbdb; box-shadow: 7px 7px #eee; text-align: justify; position: absolute;[/class] [class=insidetextbox]padding-right: 5px; width: 375px; height: 200px; margin: auto; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 12px; color: black; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=tag]display: inline; padding: 1px 4px 1px 3px; color: #000; background: #e5d4cf;[/class]
[div class=container][div class=title]ava beeson
[div class=image]
7YovbtZ.png
[/div][div class=info][div class=insideinfo][div class=tag]mood.[/div] "suck on that jun-seok. so-min loves me more right now." [div class=tag]location.[/div] nursery room. [div class=tag]outfit.[/div] work uniform. [div class=tag]interaction.[/div] jun-seok and so-min.[/div][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=insidetextbox]The moment So-min left Jun’s arms to be in Ava’s, her cries slowly began to settle and quieten down as the woman cradled her small form in her arms, gently patting and rubbing So-min’s back. This was a huge reminder as to why Ava took this job and her baby fever skyrocketed so high into the air, she was pretty sure that the birds could see it up there. It wasn’t until Jun-seok began to clean up the messy boogers at So-min’s nose with a tissue that she finally paid attention to the man, and all she could do was watch as he spoke in Korean to the baby girl. Dammit, if only she knew how to speak the language. But, whatever it was that he was saying, Ava could only guess that it was something good, right? Or so she hoped. The tone in his voice and the creepy wide smile on his face were the only indicators if anything but Jun-seok was crazy, who knows what that man was telling his daughter? But honestly, that creepy smile… Ava was sure she was bound to get nightmares tonight thinking about it. How So-min could even deal with that, Ava was honestly clueless. And then finally, Jun-seok started speaking to Ava. The bright and chirpy tone he had just been using with So-min was no longer there, along with his smile, instead, he was being very monotone with her. As usual, like they had first met, the man got straight to the point. Not even so much as a thank you for calming down his baby. A simple job that even he couldn’t do. Pfft, disappointed but not surprised. What could she have even expected from a stuck-up man like Jun-seok? Putting that aside, Ava began to note down and actually focus on what the man was telling her. Poor baby So-min-ah had a bad nappy rash, and that was the worst for these little humans. If Ava could somehow take the irritating pain from them and heal them, then she would in a heartbeat. ”Of course,” Ava nodded her head at the man, to let him know that she clearly understood everything he was saying. The last thing she wanted was for him to think she was useless and a complete ditz. Unlike him, she didn’t allow herself to speak dryly with the man, but with a very “hah, I got the baby, not you” voice (if you know what I mean). ”I will look after precious So-min-ah.” She looked down at the baby resting her head against Ava’s shoulder whilst she sucked her baby thumb, and Ava couldn’t help the small smile forming on her lips because damn, So-min was too freaking adorable and yes, she was totally rubbing it in Jun-seok’s face right now. God, they were honestly acting really petty and Ava could barely even remember the last time she had to deal with a parent as annoying as Jun-seok, but Ava couldn’t care less. If he was going to do be that way, then heck, she was going to as well. So, she chose her lasts words carefully. "Thank you for dropping her off, I hope you have a good day!"[/div][/div][/div][/div]

[class=bg]background-color: #ffffff; height: 255px; padding: 0vh 20vh 5vh; [/class] [class=bar]height: 50px; width: 100%; background-color: #b2cace;[/class] [class=footer]height: 50px; width: 100%; background-color: #b2cace;[/class] [class=img]top: 30px; left: 20vh; height: 250px; width: 175px; background-image: url(http://placehold.it/175x250); border: 3px #ffffff solid; position: relative; box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19);[/class] [class=title]margin-top: -170px; margin-left: 380px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; font-weight: 900;[/class] [class=textbox]height: 250px; margin-left: 245px; margin-top: 120px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 5px; text-align: justify; font-size: 13px; line-height: 130%; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=infobox]width: 175px; margin-top: -120px;[/class] [class name=row]width: 100%; border-bottom: 1px solid #b2cace; margin: 2px; padding-bottom: 8px; padding-top: 8px; font-size: 11px; float: left;[/class] [class name=info]float: right;[/class] [div class=bar][div class=img]
[/div][div class=title]˗ˏˋ yeon jun-seok [/div][/div][div class=bg] [div class=textbox]Jun watched carefully as So-Min cuddled up to her educator, looking like she had found some peace and comfort in her arms. He was glad that she was starting to connect with the educators and finding a sense of belonging. But for some reason, it was just pissed him off too. Was it jealousy? Maybe he just didn’t want So-Min to like any of the educators so he could find an excuse to leave his work and look after her full time again? Or maybe he was scared that as soon as he put his trust in the educators, that something bad was going to happen and So-Min was going to get hurt or in trouble. He couldn’t let anything happen to his beautiful daughter. After all, his biggest fear was that he would one day end up alone. But that was selfish of him to think of, right? Listening to Ava’s words, he tried to study the way she spoke to him. Was she… Was she trying to be petty right now? His dark eyes narrowed at her slightly, wondering if she was being genuine with her words or not. But his attention was brought back to So-Min once again as she began to suck on her thumb as she rested her head on Ava’s shoulder. Okay… well… So-Min was happy. It was time to go to work. Jun allowed a sigh to fall from his lips before he placed his hand upon So-Min’s head. “Appa is going now, So-Min-ah. I love you so much.” He said to her in Korean before leaning down and placing a kiss on her forehead. His hand lingered for a moment, his thumb gently rubbing the top of her head. This was the easiest drop off since… well, since ever. As much as Ava was acting like a cow, it seemed as though she had the knack or special touch when it came to calming So-Min. He glanced up at Ava, offering her a small closed smile to display his gratitude and to announce his departure. And with that, he was on his way out of the room. Within a matter of minutes, he was back in his car, sinking into his chair. Okay… So… What to do now? He was going to be half an hour early for work if he went now. Considering it usually took half an hour for him to drop So-Min off, he was feeling a bit… lost. All this spare time up his hands to be nowhere and to do nothing… It just didn’t feel right. Well, I suppose it gave him time to change his shirt before he started work, ridding himself of all the So-Min tears and boogers, and maybe grab a cup of coffee? Releasing another sigh, Jun placed his seat belt on and turned on the engine – preparing himself to head off and be child-free and work-free for half an hour. A rather strange experience which he had never endeavoured before.[/div] [div class=infobox][div class=row] MOOD [div class=info]ok so... now what?[/div][/div] [div class=row] LOCATION [div class=info]nursery room[/div][/div] [div class=row] OUTFIT [div class=info]click[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=footer][/div]

Last edited by a moderator:
[class=bg]background-color: #ffffff; height: 255px; padding: 0vh 20vh 5vh; [/class] [class=bar]height: 50px; width: 100%; background-color: #f8e5b7;[/class] [class=footer]height: 50px; width: 100%; background-color: #f8e5b7;[/class] [class=img]top: 30px; left: 20vh; height: 250px; width: 175px; background-image: url(http://placehold.it/175x250); border: 3px #ffffff solid; position: relative; box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19);[/class] [class=title]margin-top: -170px; margin-left: 380px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; font-weight: 900;[/class] [class=textbox]height: 250px; margin-left: 245px; margin-top: 120px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 5px; text-align: justify; font-size: 13px; line-height: 130%; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=infobox]width: 175px; margin-top: -120px;[/class] [class name=row]width: 100%; border-bottom: 1px solid #b2cace; margin: 2px; padding-bottom: 8px; padding-top: 8px; font-size: 11px; float: left;[/class] [class name=info]float: right;[/class] [div class=bar][div class=img]
[/div][div class=title]˗ˏˋ yeon so-min [/div][/div][div class=bg] [div class=textbox]Yeah, I do miss Appa. But it’s okay, because I have Ava. As Appa said goodbye to me, I knew I didn’t have to be sad because Ava was right by my side, holding me. I felt safe and knew that she wouldn’t let anything bad happen to me. Even when my bottom was really sore, Ava was going to help me, right? Appa left the room and I remained happy and content in Ava’s arms. I buried my head into her shoulder and neck, closing my eyes in content. Ava smelt like the clothes Appa had in his room. When he would get dressed in the morning, sometimes he would show me a dress or a shirt and tell me how it belonged to Umma. That these were ‘Umma clothes’. As he would get ready for work, sometimes Appa would let me hold these special Umma clothes and I didn’t feel sad anymore. That’s what Ava smelt like. She smelt like Umma clothes. And she didn’t make me feel sad anymore. However, there were multiple times where Ava tried to put me down today. And that made me very sad. My bottom was sore, I missed my Appa, and I just wanted to feel safe. So, every time she put me down, I screamed. I cried. I begged for her to come back and just give me cuddles. When it came to my morning and afternoon naps, I just wanted Ava to be the one to rock me to sleep and be by my side. When it came to meal times, I wanted her to be the one to feed me. When it came to nappy changes, she was the only one I wanted to change my bottom – especially as it was so sore! The other teachers didn’t smell like Umma clothes, and they scared me. Ava smelt familiar. She felt familiar. She felt like home. Was that too much to ask for? To be with the person that felt like home? Ava put me down again and I automatically felt unsafe. I began to scream and cry from my laid down position on the floor, despite the other educators offering me toys to play with. Another teacher offered a cuddle but as she pulled me into her arms, I squirmed out of her grasps. I just wanted Ava to cuddle me. She was the only one I felt safe around. Where was she? I continued to cry and wait for my Ava to come back to me, despite the other teacher offering me to toys to play with and trying to sing to me. And then, something happened – I felt pain in my arm. A high pitched cry fell from my lips. This hurt more than my bottom. The teacher picked me out of the Bumboo chair she had placed me in previously and tried to offer me cuddles. But I didn’t want her to give me cuddles. I was hurt, sad and scared. I wanted my Ava. Over the screams, the teacher managed to pass on a simple sentence. But I wasn’t focused on that. I was focused on how much it hurt right now. “I think Declan just bit her.”[/div] [div class=infobox][div class=row] MOOD [div class=info]i want my ava![/div][/div] [div class=row] LOCATION [div class=info]nursery room[/div][/div] [div class=row] OUTFIT [div class=info]cute yellow clothes[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=footer][/div]

Last edited by a moderator:
[class=container]width: 500px; height: 450px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=holder]position: absolute; width: 500px; height: 450px; background-color: #f4f4f4; overflow: hidden;[/class] [class=image]outline: #e5d4cf solid 1px; border: 10px solid #f4f4f4; width: 198px; height: 328px; position: absolute; top: 15px; left: 15px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/PYXaGUv.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: bottom center;[/class] [class=post]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; right: 15px; height: 240px; width: 375px; background-color: #e5d4cf; text-align: justify; color: black; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Quicksand'; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=scroll]position: absolute; top: 15px; left: 15px; width: 340px; height: 210px; overflow-x: hidden; padding-right: 5px; line-height: 130%;[/class] [class=charinfo]position: absolute; top: 15px; right: 15px; height: 170px; width: 240px; font-family: 'Quicksand'; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-line; line-height: 135%;[/class] [class=charname]font-weight: 900; color: black; font-size: 21px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: italic; text-shadow: 1px 1px #e5d4cf; font-family: 'Bree Serif'; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: 5px;[/class]
[div class=container][div class=holder][div class=image]
[div class=charinfo][div class=charname]˗ˏˋ Ava Beeson[/div]mood ; "too. many. babies. i just want my bed." location ; the nursery room. outfit ; the work uniform. interactions ; irene and so-min. tags ; weldherwings.[/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll]The moment Jun left the centre was ultimately the start of a very, very long day for Ava. The woman may have had her satisfactory moment with him but those minutes diminished into thin air within the next hour. Why? All because of So-Min. Was this her karma for treating Jun the way she did? No, no way. So-Min just had a bad case of nappy rash and she needed somebody, and that somebody was Ava right now. So, for the whole day, Ava was by So-Min's side; feeding her, helping to put her to sleep, changing her nappy and just trying to cheer the baby up whenever she could. It was hard. Because whenever Ava thought that she had managed to put her to sleep, she would set her down in her crib and just two little steps back, So-Min would be up and crying again. It was like the little devil knew when Ava was planning to leave her alone. Jun had definitely used black magic or something before he left. And because of that, Ava found it hard trying to look after So-Min and do her job at the same time. Luckily, Ava wasn’t the only one on shift. ”Okay, So-Min-ah,” Ava spoke softly as she slowly began to set the little baby down on the floor gently, ”I will be back in just two minutes and Irene will look after you, okay?” Except the moment So-Min was left alone, the screams and tears began, again. For the hundredth time today. Ava was surprised she even had any tears left to cry. But this was her job and So-Min would have to survive for just a couple minutes without Ava. And yet, ironically the minute Ava left, So-Min gets hurt. “I think Declan just bit her.” Wait, what? Declan bit So-Min? No, no, no. This is the last thing she needed right now. She needed silence and no more crying. No more crying for a veryyyy long time. ”Okayyyy, come to Ava,” she spoke, her arms wide open and a cold compress in hand as she approached Irene who was happy to hand over crying So-Min to her. At first, she assessed the area where she was bitten and thankfully, there was very minimal marking and small teeth bites but no wound. Oh God, she had to tell Jun… How was she going to tell Jun? He was going to freak big time. And potentially sue them. He was definitely going to sue them. Ava was going to lose her job, never be able to look after children ever again, not be able to pay rent and then she’ll end up homeless… and die a very, very sad life. Meanwhile, Jun will be laughing because this was exactly what he wanted. To see her suffer. Oh, my God. What was she doing? She had a crying baby in her hands, and yet, all she was thinking about was Jun. Ava really had to set her priorities straight. ”There, there,” she murmured under her breath, holding So-Min close to her chest as she rocked her gently, rubbing her back in an up and down motion as she attempted to calm and soothe her down. If only Ava could have somebody to hold her and just tell her that everything was going to be okay. "Someone call her father, Jun-Seok, in. Please."[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

[class=bg]background-color: #ffffff; height: 255px; padding: 0vh 20vh 5vh; [/class] [class=bar]height: 50px; width: 100%; background-color: #b2cace;[/class] [class=footer]height: 50px; width: 100%; background-color: #b2cace;[/class] [class=img]top: 30px; left: 20vh; height: 250px; width: 175px; background-image: url(http://placehold.it/175x250); border: 3px #ffffff solid; position: relative; box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19);[/class] [class=title]margin-top: -170px; margin-left: 380px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; font-weight: 900;[/class] [class=textbox]height: 250px; margin-left: 245px; margin-top: 120px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 5px; text-align: justify; font-size: 13px; line-height: 130%; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=infobox]width: 175px; margin-top: -120px;[/class] [class name=row]width: 100%; border-bottom: 1px solid #b2cace; margin: 2px; padding-bottom: 8px; padding-top: 8px; font-size: 11px; float: left;[/class] [class name=info]float: right;[/class] [div class=bar][div class=img]
[/div][div class=title]˗ˏˋ yeon jun-seok [/div][/div][div class=bg] [div class=textbox]A soft sigh fell from Jun’s lips as he wondered the hospital corridors with his hands in his lab coat and his mind a million miles away. It was just after two in the afternoon, and he had just finished seeing a new patient in the rehabilitation ward who was attempting to learn how to walk again. It had been a long and stressful two hours explaining to the patient what their sessions would look like and what exercises he expected the patient to do without him. That took around forty five minutes as the patient was old and he felt like he was screaming at the poor male so he could hear him. And then the remainer of the time was doing some massaging and helping him with exercise techniques. But all Jun could think about was Somin. There was something in the pit of his stomach that was telling him to call the centre. I mean, he had already called twice today (like usual). Both times he was told she was fine, just a little bit upset over the nappy rash but was happy when she was with Ava. That damn Ava. So, yeah, he knew his beautiful daughter was in good hands. But still… there was something in the pit of his stomach that was eating away at him. Screaming at him to call the center. I suppose he should’ve listened to his gut instinct, because a few minutes after arriving back at his office, his assistant, Gabbie, said that there was a phone call for him on line 1. A phone call from the child care centre. Well, never in his life had he driven so fast. Luckily, he had no booked appointments left and he was able to leave the hospital (hell, even if he did have booked appointments, he would’ve left anyways). Within a ten minute time frame of receiving the phone call, Jun pulled up to the centre and parked in his usual spot. Hell, he didn’t even take the time to take his lab coat off which he usually kept folded neatly in his car or at the office (as he lived in constant fear that Somin would dribble all over it or puke, or something – and it was embroded too, so it wasn’t cheap to replace). Jun rushed into the centre after locking his car and began to make his way towards the Nursery room. “Ah, I see you’re here to pick up So-Min” a thick Irish accent said. Jun turned his head in confusion to see the director of the centre stepping out of the office and standing before him. “The girls gave you a call about ‘er being bit, yeah?” Oh dear Lord… he couldn’t understand a word of what she was saying. Her accent was so think. Slowly, Jun just responded with a nod. “Aye, sure, there’s nothing to worry about,” she said with a smile on her face. “The girls have it all under control. It’s all grand” Okay….? Once again, Jun – who still had no idea what the director had said- slowly nodded and… continued to make his way towards the Nursery room. Okay, that was weird. He would have to make a mental note to voice record the director next time he spoke with her so he could go back and re-listen to it and decode what she was saying. Once he approached the door of the room, he entered in and made his way straight over to So-Min’s bag. He slung it over his shoulder, praying that her items were inside because he was in no mood for talking (and he had pre-warned the girl he had spoken on the phone to that he was coming to pick So-Min up so to ensure everything was in her bag). Once he had her bag, he turned around and his eyes landed straight on So-Min, who was happily in Ava’s arms. Without a word and in complete silence, Jun made his way over to Ava and stood before her; waiting to hear all those “oh my God, we’re so sorry” lies and for the damn woman to hand over his child. [/div] [div class=infobox][div class=row] MOOD [div class=info]who do i punch first?[/div][/div] [div class=row] LOCATION [div class=info]work - nursery room[/div][/div] [div class=row] OUTFIT [div class=info]click[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=footer][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back