[ it's nice to meet ya'll! ]

asterism

certified goofball
tumblr_m95cehzd9e1rdynlso1_500.jpg
s w e e t​
c e r t i f i e d | g o o f b a l l
Hi, everyone! It's so nice to meet all of you! My name's Alexandria, but feel free to call me however you wish. To start off, I'm just the usual weirdo you never notice in the back of the class. Just kidding. I'm way too loud to actually be ignored. Unlike (prolly) most teenagers, I'm an extreme extrovert and I guess I'm proud of it? I like making friends and talking a lot in a fast pace is a special talent of mine. Moreover, I could also call myself both an athlete and academic. Well, I lean more towards academics and I'm not really all that sporty as I'd hope to be, but I do enjoy playing sports such as volleyball, soccer, basketball, and badminton.

Now, about role-playing... well, role-playing is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, but shh- don't tell anyone I told you that, aha. Once again, it's nice to meet all of you!
s w e e t​
code by pasta

Welcome! I gotta say, there's a lot of new people joining who are already familiar with fancy bbcodes. Did I miss a party invite?

Welcome! I gotta say, there's a lot of new people joining who are already familiar with fancy bbcodes. Did I miss a party invite?
Thank you! Oh no, ahaha. That's because I'm not necessarily what you would call a new "new" user. I used to lurk around here a few months ago before finally creating an account recently. Not to mention bbcodes are so pleasing to the eyes. xD.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I'm just RpNation's local Neko, available for any sort of comforting you need :3

My prices start at one roll of sushi an hour and if you need me the entire day, I take other forms of payment like pets and shtuffs :3

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Hi! It's nice to meet you! I used a BBCode in my intro too; I love them so much.

If you're ever searching for a roleplay partner, just shoot me a PM anytime!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Hi there, Mechanist! Ehe, thank you so much for the warm welcome. And I feel you! Nothing wrong with a good romance story every now and then. c;

I'm just RpNation's local Neko, available for any sort of comforting you need :3

My prices start at one roll of sushi an hour and if you need me the entire day, I take other forms of payment like pets and shtuffs :3

Hi there, kitty! Thank you for the offer, and it's nice to meet you! :3

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Hey there, fren! Ehe, thank you!. c:

Why thank you! (\(^-^)/)

Hi! It's nice to meet you! I used a BBCode in my intro too; I love them so much.

If you're ever searching for a roleplay partner, just shoot me a PM anytime!

It's nice to meet you too! And I know, right? Although I'm not really good at making one myself, aha. I wish I was, though, xD.

Thanks! I'll make sure to take you up on the offer sometime. ^-^

dang look at that fancy coding. Where do i get me some of that skill lol
my familiarity with html is near useless here :c

Oh dear, aha, I feel you. As much as I'd love for this coding to be made by yours truly, I actually just got this from a freebie thread made by the amazing pasta. Cx

tumblr_m95cehzd9e1rdynlso1_500.jpg

s w e e t

c e r t i f i e d | g o o f b a l l
Hi, everyone! It's so nice to meet all of you! My name's Alexandria, but feel free to call me however you wish. To start off, I'm just the usual weirdo you never notice in the back of the class. Just kidding. I'm way too loud to actually be ignored. Unlike (prolly) most teenagers, I'm an extreme extrovert and I guess I'm proud of it? I like making friends and talking a lot in a fast pace is a special talent of mine. Moreover, I could also call myself both an athlete and academic. Well, I lean more towards academics and I'm not really all that sporty as I'd hope to be, but I do enjoy playing sports such as volleyball, soccer, basketball, and badminton.

Now, about role-playing... well, role-playing is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, but shh- don't tell anyone I told you that, aha. Once again, it's nice to meet all of you!

s w e e t

code by pasta
It's nice to find another extroverted teen on here XD And I'd have to say that roleplaying is a guilty pleasure of mine, as well, so if you ever want to start one up, don't hesitate to shoot me a message. Hope to see you around!

It's nice to find another extroverted teen on here XD And I'd have to say that roleplaying is a guilty pleasure of mine, as well, so if you ever want to start one up, don't hesitate to shoot me a message. Hope to see you around!

hiyaaa! ehe, the same goes for me! and i shall take you up on that offer, thanku! :3

:bishiesparklesr:||Welcome to the site!! ||:bishiesparklesl:
*Throws Confetti*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back