• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⚡️ It's Morphin Time | A Power Rangers Search ⚡️

GoGoPR

giphy.gif

• Waddup! I'm G and I've been on RPN for quite a while now. I've done my fair share of 1x1 and Group RPs, so I'm pretty well-versed in the different platforms of roleplaying. I am 21+ and go by the pronouns he/him. Likewise, I prefer my RP partners to be of age as well (sorry, kiddos). In terms of my writing, I like to think that I'm fairly good at what I do: setting up a scene, being descriptive, I love dialogue! You can look at one of my more recent posts to get a feel for length and substance.

It goes without saying that I love the Power Rangers and have always wanted a successful Power Rangers RP where the themes are more mature and less kiddy. As such, I have a few concepts in mind for a RP (whether group or 1x1) that I would like to play around with. It's a shot in the dark these days, but I know there are some people out there that are looking for what I'm looking for!

I do work full-time, but I am able to respond a few times a week and communicate OOC in between posts. I'm not always available, but rest assured that I am around at some point throughout the day! If you're looking for someone that is invested in a long-term plot filled with all kinds of twists and turns, then I promise you, I am your guy!

PxnH0xz.gif

Hey OP If you dont already have a plan for powers/weapons/etc, I still have all my old ideas/notes/concept art for my OG fan-team I can share if you'd like!

my childhood letsgo! I always enjoyed the suits and the mechas. I'll join if you'll have me, I got some power ranger suit ideas in mind. We'll the characters be fighting aliens/monsters like in the show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back