• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Its just us (roleplay search, doki doki literature club)

Bright

Oderus died!
This is a search for some good old fashion horror/romance plots, im looking at doki doki literature club and yandere sim roleplay (i dont write about yandere here, but im willing to roleplay it). If you dont know either of these at face value doki doki is a graphic novel game featuring four girls (monikca sayori natsuki yuri) and the protagonist here are some details about the characters and their sad demises. We can discuss roleplays involving them and how we can change things

Sayori, dont judge a book by its cover. This cutesy has been friends with the protagonist since they were children, her goal in life is to please those around her and in turn she has a very happy out going deminor. She invites protagonist to the club and they fall madly in love, it lessens her depression no one knows of but when the proganist rejects her she kills herself the next morning

Natsuki, if your poem was better than mine again id be super pissed off, this is your typical tsundere. She loves manga cupcakes baking food and of course the protagonist depending on his poems

Yuri, i-i was wondering if you wanna read with me? This girl is the reserved one, she has the deepest level of intrest into books and poetry buying a book for herself but another copy for protagonist, no matter how much she insists shes read the book and mearly wants to reread it with him, its heavily implied that she hasnt and wanted to read it with him. They share many intimate moments if the protagonist chooses to write poems that are deep and moloncholy, she secretly cut, its not so much depression but a addiction and obsession with knives, as stated in a letter by natsuki in the bad run she is said to have a collection, she also ends up stabbing herself several times infront of protagonist because of monikca's influance. She dies in the floor of the club room. (I despretely wanna play her)

Monikca, its just us now, monikca became self aware, aware this was all a game. She fell in love with the protagonist, not just him but the guy or girl behind the computer.

Please comment and pm if intrested

I would like to try this! If it's alright with you I wish to use a character I have for the Protag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back