• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's Just A Whisper

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites

as-long-as-i-can-hold-my-breath.regular.png

Everyone has secrets.

No matter how minuscule they might be. They still weigh down on your
conscious like a bricks taped to your shoes. Some maybe a little heavier. Captain of the Football team is actually gay, Popular girl cheated on popular boy with other popular boy, petty little things that you think matter, but they really don't.

Except you. You've got a secret. A secret you know can't get out.

You hear whispers.

It's not.. It's not everywhere. It's only at school. In some places it's quiet and others it's louder and you think you're getting crazy or you're losing your mind and what'll your parents think and what'll your friends think and what are you going to
do and --

Stop, you tell yourself. Breathe.

It's almost the end of senior year. You're going to graduate soon. If you only hear it at school, fuck it, you're getting out of this place anyway.

And then -- a girl goes missing. Meredith Wilson. You didn't really know her, some quiet girl who sat in
the back of the class. No friends, no nothing. Maybe you picked on her, maybe you tried to befriend her, whatever. She went missing a week ago, and it doesn't make much of a difference to you, to be honest. But you can hear her.

Even if you never spoke to her, you
know it's her. Sometimes she says your name, other times she asks for help, but lots of the time it's just incoherent mumbles that drive you mad. Just.. two more months. Two more months and it's over.

You can ignore it.
It's just a whisper.

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM

Weeeelcome!

This is a Realistic/Modern roleplay with Sueprnatural elements and perhaps a bit of Horror thrown in their too, 'cuz why not. You play a character (or two) in their senior year of highschool, about two months away from graduation, in the small town of Brekkan Heights. Where, to put it simply, shit's about to go downnnnnnnnnnnn.

I don't guarantee this RP will happen, it depends on the amount of interest I get. I'll be taking a maximum of ten dedicated and active people into the RP. This is a roleplay of Detailed nature, which means you need to be confident with the fact that you can post a minimum of two large paragraphs per post and have fairly good grammar, as well as little to no typos. I want this RP to majorly focus on character development, so well thought out chars will be a must.

Anyway! If you're interested in seeing this happen lemme know, and feel free to ask questions. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
*King peeks in*

Find some inspiration, now, did we?

I'm here if you need me! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the interest guys! Unfortunately I'm very sick right now so it may be a while until I get the thread up, but I'm planning to make this happen.

Still planning to make this happen! Here's the link to the thread, it's still a big WIP. I've only just started to recover from being sick this entire week, so I'll get to work on it ASAP. Stop by in the OOC and say hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back