• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It’s cool, we can still be friends.

koshka

cat
hello RPN! I’m koshka and I have a plot that I’ve been dying to play.

things you should know about me before I say the plot:
• slow poster. you’ll either get one post a week, or if I’m not lazy, 2-3 posts a week. this is because I type from my phone. it takes me like 2 days to write half a post because I do not like typing so much at once. I got vidya games to play.
• add-on to above bullet: I don’t care if you post at speed of light or take longer than me. just let me know your average post rate. I’m patient.
• ‘nother add-on: if you’re not liking the RP, either suggest how we can change it or let me down easy. I won’t mind. might be a lil sad if you don’t wanna continue but I won’t hold it against you at all.
• 2 GOOD paragraphs minimum. I can flesh out 4 on a good day. if I am to do the first post, then you may expect a little more than that. I promise my posts aren’t dry.
• I’m fine with cussing and pretty much anything besides animal abuse, incest, rape. none of those.
• I like OOC chat but I will not force it upon you. if you ONLY want to write, that’s your business and I’m totally fine with that. just let me know. if you do like OOC banter you may ask for my discord or we can keep it on RPN.
• I prefer PM role plays but if you prefer threads I’m fine with that.
• I prefer anime face claims but if you demand real photographs that’s fine. like I said, they are PREFERENCES not REQUIREMENTS.
• doubling is optional. I will usually play NPCs and have only one main.
• if you’re a time zone nut, I’m PST.
• I’m a little aggressive when it comes to the plot but please don’t make me drag you through the story alone. this is OUR story. you gotta put in some work too. I love crazy twists.

sorry if that was long... onto the plot! I will keep it short and sweet for the sake of whoever is reading this.

• my character (MC) has just gone through a one-sided breakup and it has done him pretty badly. he cannot function and constantly thinks about the love of his life whom has fallen out of love with him and who has also fallen into the arms of another man. what makes things worse is that MC and his love have decided to remain as friends. he is then invited to their casual house party where it is revealed the new young couple is engaged and also expecting. not good for MC, is it?

your character would be a guest at the party who is friends with MC’s ex, the new boyfriend, or acquaintances with MC. your character can be anybody you want. they can be the hero who saves MC’s heart, someone who is just as broken as him and also needs help, a one night stand, anything. there are so many possibilities.

forgive me for the slice of lifey plot. I know many people don’t like those. but I think they’re a nice break from fantastic worlds every now and then, don’t you agree?

if you decide you like this plot and even wanna pursue my character, just know he is straight and romance will be MxF. if you want to play a woman but want to keep things platonic, that’s fine too.

please PM me if this interests you and I will answer any questions you have. please suggest things as well to add spice. that is why I kept the plot as vague as possible.

thank you. c:
<3 koshka

I’m interested in this! Unfortunately I can’t pm you since I haven’t reached the post limit yet so could you pm me instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back