• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy It's complicated

Sir Galahad II

Semi-colon Evangelist
Hey all. I've role played for a good number of years now (although I haven't been active for a while), and I've decided to try my hand at one on ones. Why? Well:

1. Despite role playing on and off for years, I still doubt my abilities (which could just be the anxiety talking) so I figured this might be a good way to brush up/ practice on role playing as well as writing.
2. I currently lack motivation to do things, which has included replying to rp threads in the past. I figured that if things are more personal, maybe I'd be more likely to respond.
3. I barely have anything planned for the summer, and this means sometimes I have nothing fun to do. This should (theoretically) help.
4. Role playing is fun.

Just a few heads-up: I plan on mostly playing male characters, because I figure real life experience helps to role play as a man. This especially applies if you want to do a romance plot (and I'll probably only want to do MxF, too). Additionally, I turn 18 in February, if you feel uncomfortable doing romance rp with a minor. Of course, romance isn't a requirement by any means.

Last but not least, here are some setting ideas. Feel free to suggest more, you don't have to feel restricted by what's listed necessarily.

Medieval fantasy
Victorian fantasy
Dark fantasy
Modern day
Modern day (action)
Cyber punk
Post apocalypse
Fandom (Fallout, Dark Souls, Overwatch, etc.)

I'll try to let you know if I lose interest or just lack motivation. Apologies in advance if this idea falls apart in a day or so.

Nothing like that. Basically, something like lord of the rings or dungeon and dragons, just modern times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back