• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Its cold... and I'm lonely ( A Choose Your Path roleplay)

Carolyn glares down at the phone, now. "Yeah, no," she types, "Don't contact this number again."

She gets up and starts checking the locks on her doors and windows.

The phone buzzes again, wildly this time. ' Are you sure?? This is your last chance... please help me...' You can't shake the feeling that you're being watched...

She stops as she makes sure the window is locked, scanning the street outside. There couldn't be someone in her apartment, could there? She types again. "If you're in trouble, why don't you call the police? How can I even help you?"

They respond immediately.
'The police can't find me... go to the park... you know where...'
Do you

1) Ignore it again
2) Go to the park

She bites her lip, staring at the screen. "Ah, fuck it." She taps a quick "on my way" before going into her room. A moment spent rummaging around in her nightstand yields a sturdy pocket knife, which she tucks into the pocket of a coat as she pulls it from the closet.

She heads out the door, sure to lock it behind her. Hopefully this isn't a trick from a burglar or a creeper waiting in bushes with some chloroform.

You walk to the town park, about 4 blocks from your house. It is eerily still and quiet. Do you

1) Wait for further instruction
2) Call out
3) Go back home

Carolyn types on her phone again, eyes looking over the park warily. "Where are you? I don't see anything."
She keeps her hand on the knife in her pocket.

A swing starts moving violently on its own accord, even though there isn't the slightest breeze. You all get another text. ‘You came… to find me, start walking. You’ll know where I am. I’ll send you a message when you get close. You must get here before sunrise, or all will be for nothing… Please hurry.’ Do you

1. Start walking
  2. Go back home

She walks forward, tentatively at first, but then with more confidence. Hopefully this wasn't a serial killer or something.

A shudder door slams. You get a gut feeling to follow it. The house with the shudder is on a long, broken road. Each house looks abandoned and in shambles. Do you

1. Follow your gut
  2. Go home. This is creepy.

Carolyn almost feels as though she's being pulled down the street, towards this house's door. She grips the knife tighter.

You walk along the road. There’s a medium sized house at the end of the block. A light flickers on and off on the porch. You get a message ‘You’re here… do you recognize it?’ Do you

1. Go inside
  2. Go home
  3. Try a different house

The door swings open. Its dark. Do you

1. Try to find a light switch
  2. Turn on your phone flashlight
  3. Try to turn back

She shakes her phone, the flashlight coming on as a result. She shines it into the doorway, not stepping in just yet.

A shadow of a young girl flashes on the wall but is gone in the blink of an eye. You get another message. ‘ Hurry… please find me… please… its cold…’ There is a door to your right, a flight of stairs on your left leading up, and another door directly in front of you. Which do you choose?

(Hello my spoopy friends. Are we ready to continue this adventure? I think we can finish it tonight.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back