• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "It's Been *How* Long?!" {PRIVATE}

GrayDiscipleOfYeet

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

I just want to tell you right off the bat: This story is going to get a *bit* dark and sad. After all, it's centered around a young woman who lived nearly an entire lifetime in another world and an orphan. The first adventure wasn't entirely sunshine and rainbows (The child adopted by the royal couple was the child of the Demon Lord and the prince's older sister), but this one cranks it up a notch.

While I'll be playing plenty of other characters, my main will be Kaya, The Heroine's distant grandchild and country bumpkin turned royal knight. Basically Malon from Ocarina Of Time but she literally kicks ass.

And we will begin with The Heroine's return to the continent. Albeit in a different kingdom than the one she ruled with Prince/King Setan.​

"WAAAAAAAAH" Lexi started falling to the ground managing to catch herself at the very end, managed to changing her fall into a three-point landing "Huh still got it from the last time" She said as she stood up shaking her legs and hand to get the numb feeling out of them "Well damn....I don't remember getting hit by a truck this time around nor does this look like any place I've been to before."

She stretched and sighed as she looked around confused on where she was and started to check on her person if she had been changed in anyway "Damn no such luck, although considering Narnia, I guess that does make a little bit of sense"

She shrugged her shoulders and started to make her way towards the nearest guild "Hmmm I wonder if they still have my file in their magic system."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back