• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom It's been a month but I'm still out here looking for Voltron

Morphasia

To wait is to still look forward.
Honestly, I'm new to this site because I mostly feel like my other venues are a bit exhausted for finding a good roleplay. So here's a short guideline!

• I'm in my twenties, and I don't roleplay with anyone under the age of 20 either, sorry!
  • I go by she / her pronouns.
  • I only roleplay canon characters when I do fandom stuff, so I'm only looking for canon characters here as well. No OCs please!
  • I happily play primarily characters that swap up romantic advances, or characters that take on a more passive romantic role, such as in Keith's case.
  • I average writing anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs per post in roleplays depending on how excited I am and how much I'm given.
  • I can give examples of my writing if you wish to see them. I won't ask for yours, but please be able to write more than five lines at the very least, per post. I lose motivation easily if my partner doesn't give me anything to work with.
  • I can roleplay here via PMs, on Google Docs, via Email, and possibly on Discord. Discord is a big if- I would prefer you PM me your username here first, because honestly there's some people in this fandom I'd prefer to not interact with.

Now on to the main event. I will happily roleplay alternate universe plots, canon divergent plots, and canon scenarios too. I've seen the whole series and I'm always happy to swap up the scenario with these characters. For clarification, I will post the characters I play in bold and then list the characters I ship with them (and am looking for) in italics next to it. Should be pretty simple! Everything will be listed in order of my favorites, charater and ships both.

Allura - Lotor, Lance, Shiro*, Keith.
(As an aside, I'm fully aware that Shiro is written as gay, and while I'm absolutely thrilled for that representation and don't believe it should be taken away, I'm open to incorporating / playing a bisexual headcanon for him as long as you don't erase the fact that he's very much into and has dated guys before.)

Keith - Shiro, Hunk, James Griffin, Lance, Lotor

Lance - Keith, Hunk, Lotor, Shiro, Ryan Kinkade, Matt Holt

Adam - Shiro

Victoria - Acxa

Ezor - Zethrid

As far as potential alternate universes go, I'll toss up a word bank for you to see if anything catches your eye:
fantasy, historical, werewolves, law & order, criminal / cop, a/b/o (omegaverse), vampires (with or without bloodslave plots), fix it universes, modern, modern fantasy, soulmates, medieval, medieval fantasy, unconventional demons / angels, no voltron au, hanahaki disease, superhero / supervillain dynamics, redemption arcs, arranged marriages, rebound plots, actor (and consequently, aus where our characters are just playing out voltron as actors)

Honestly, I'm new to this site because I mostly feel like my other venues are a bit exhausted for finding a good roleplay. So here's a short guideline!

• I'm in my twenties, and I don't roleplay with anyone under the age of 20 either, sorry!
  • I go by she / her pronouns.
  • I only roleplay canon characters when I do fandom stuff, so I'm only looking for canon characters here as well. No OCs please!
  • I happily play primarily characters that swap up romantic advances, or characters that take on a more passive romantic role, such as in Keith's case.
  • I average writing anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs per post in roleplays depending on how excited I am and how much I'm given.
  • I can give examples of my writing if you wish to see them. I won't ask for yours, but please be able to write more than five lines at the very least, per post. I lose motivation easily if my partner doesn't give me anything to work with.
  • I can roleplay here via PMs, on Google Docs, via Email, and possibly on Discord. Discord is a big if- I would prefer you PM me your username here first, because honestly there's some people in this fandom I'd prefer to not interact with.

Now on to the main event. I will happily roleplay alternate universe plots, canon divergent plots, and canon scenarios too. I've seen the whole series and I'm always happy to swap up the scenario with these characters. For clarification, I will post the characters I play in bold and then list the characters I ship with them (and am looking for) in italics next to it. Should be pretty simple! Everything will be listed in order of my favorites, charater and ships both.

Allura - Lotor, Lance, Shiro*, Keith.
(
As an aside, I'm fully aware that Shiro is written as gay, and while I'm absolutely thrilled for that representation and don't believe it should be taken away, I'm open to incorporating / playing a bisexual headcanon for him as long as you don't erase the fact that he's very much into and has dated guys before.)

Keith - Shiro, Hunk, James Griffin, Lance, Lotor

Lance - Keith, Hunk, Lotor, Shiro, Ryan Kinkade, Matt Holt

Adam - Shiro

Victoria - Acxa

Ezor - Zethrid

As far as potential alternate universes go, I'll toss up a word bank for you to see if anything catches your eye:
fantasy, historical, werewolves, law & order, criminal / cop, a/b/o (omegaverse), vampires (with or without bloodslave plots), fix it universes, modern, modern fantasy, soulmates, medieval, medieval fantasy, unconventional demons / angels, no voltron au, hanahaki disease, superhero / supervillain dynamics, redemption arcs, arranged marriages, rebound plots, actor (and consequently, aus where our characters are just playing out voltron as actors)

my messages here are being funky where i meant to reply to this - i would be willing to roleplay Voltron with you? that sounds so weird to say gah sorry im awkward

my messages here are being funky where i meant to reply to this - i would be willing to roleplay Voltron with you? that sounds so weird to say gah sorry im awkward
It also gave me this notification super late! But yeah, sure, send me a PM and I'd be happy to work something out with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back