• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings It's almost march. RP search.

Marsh

Plot ideas

- Before Daylight: After getting shipwrecked/deserted on a foreign island dense in vegetation and wildlife, overall everything was seemingly normal. Upon your stay, you shortly discover that what grew on the grounds are too poisonous to forage, worst, they actually might be trying to devour you. Then you notice that you're not alone. Are you saved or potentially in much worse danger? (potential native tribe, can be discussed)

- The Sight: An illegal psychdelic drug has freqeuntly been passing around the streets. It was nicknamed 'the Sight' seemingly to have given users the visions between the realms of life and death, it was like lucid dreaming- the kind that leaves your skin crawling after waking. There roam creatures as horrible as human imagination can fester nestled in the visions of the past, the future, and the inbetweens. However, bigger rumours were surfacing. Things seen in the Sight are real and they're materialising.

- Underground battle royale fight: Violence, power play, and mental manipulation, if this is your go-to, this plot is for you. You're either awake or asleep, alive or dead. The quickest survive. No one is here by choice: everyone is in over their heads. Fighter&ring leader, fighter&watcher(organized crime group member), others.

Settings prompts (no plots)
- medieval small towns, lonely guttural hotels
- dead or decaying environments ie. Kowloon Walled City
- underground civilization (can be something apocalyptic)

Sounds good?
What you should know before we RP:

- Though I tend to gravitate towards playing males, I am comfortable with any kinds of roles or relationships as side characters. In the case of any romantic relationship, I do m/m only.
- I'm fine with violence/gore/language/and adult themes. If it stays true to the character and plot, bring 'em my way!
- I usually go around 300 words. I'm not one of quantity, but I'll reflect the effort you're wiling to give to the RP.
- I'm up for everything! I do research when I RP in the topics I haven't done, and honestly I find it challenging and fun at the same time.

Extra ideas? hit me.

Last edited:
Oh my lorddd I love your second plot ice! Let me know if maybe you’d still wanna write!

I really like the cyberpunk idea, and I think I have a character who will fit perfectly in that setting! DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back