• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's A Demons World

Tempest smirked at the way Selene so easily could seduce a man, even a powerful member of the council. Selene had taken up a pretty large role in Tempest's life after her parents died, like a sister or mother and Tempest would always be thankful for that. "I'll get the equipment. Would you like the kills clean and precise, or torturous? And how many would you like to be kept alive" Tempest asked, it sounded horrible, but she had been basically crafted by the council for these needs. With her excellent hearing she could hear Nabu from the van. She got inside and grabbed gear, not bothering to change into something more practical. When she came out again she looked the same, her weapons carefully hidden and her face composed as she awaited the orders.

Cosmo Cosmo sprouhtt sprouhtt

Paris Scarborough
At the Pier
sprouhtt sprouhtt LindsMagee LindsMagee Cosmo Cosmo Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Paris smiled graciously at the Canon's concern. "Well then, I suppose I will just have to stay alive then... ah, ah, ah, ah... staying alive. If only to not discomfort you, Monsieur. Tah for now, I shall keep you kept up on all things once I have secured a little bit more information, on a scale less perverse - and more... intimate." He chuckled lightly, pressing the red button before the other could reply. Last words, having them and all that. He sighed as he hopped off the roof and made a soundless sprint towards the other side of the peer, moving fast and quieter than a shadow under the moon. Once close enough to actually hear indecipherable whispers in the distance, he slowed to a walk - straightening his maroon suit and running his tongue across his teeth - if only to check that no-one... nothing was stuck between them. Squaring his shoulders, and taking on a confident, if slightly lazy gait - he opted for a simplified version of Verdi's Gypsy Chorus, whistling the main theme with pitch perfect accuracy. He just passed the fifty second mark when he walked into the lighted area surrounding the group he spied earlier.

"Ah, Selene, Nabu - and even our littlest assassin. What is this I hear? Dismemberment? Torture? Violence? Malice of forethought and I was not invited? These moments one can only decry the lack of a heartbeat, if only because it disallows any citing of hearts broken." Paris shuddered visibly, looking to the sky in mock despair. "Lucky for me though... I felt peckish, and thought a bit of late night fishing would do a marvelous job in remedying that. Beyond the obvious, might I ask what brings you here? What on earth could have caused this delightful - if utterly coincidental, midnight caucus" He smiled at them, raising his hands in mock surprise, and confusion.

700full.jpg
Mentioned: Cosmo Cosmo LindsMagee LindsMagee A L M O S A L M O S
Interacting: Nabu, Tempest & Paris

"I am not sure how anyone could find the will to be in my presence either," she said to him as she turned back to Tempest and watched as she walked out without a trace of weapons insight. She was truly marvelous and this young girl grows every single day in front of Selenes eyes. Maybe a bit too quickly. Selene had taught Tempest a few skills, but to watch Tempest grow and learn new things without her was astounding and Selene couldn't be much prouder. But she did have high expectations for Tempest and hoped that one day or maybe sooner she will understand, or whatever that is. Deep down Selene saw herself in Tempest, who was young and eager, but Selene was more ruthless than Tempest ever was. She never wanted a life like this for Tempest, a life of violence. But since Selene was born into this chaos and has seen more bloodshed than anyone, except Nabu. Which explains why she refused to accept Tempest into the Council, even if she were to be a member in training. It was after she had learned of Tempest's situation and felt a bit sorry for her because Selene knew what it felt like to lose both parents.

"Mhm...well this should be good," she said to him as she heard what Nabu said. Selene loved to tease him, it was her highlight of the day because she loved watching him secretly get tensed him when in her presence. Selene has known Nabu long enough to be able to read his body expressions. "Do not waste my time Nabu dear, and we shall take your car. Marvin is starting to erk me," Selene said bluntly as she walked over to him and gently placed her hand on his arm.

Selene had a smirk on her face as she heard a pair of familiar shoes making its way towards them," I was beginning to wonder when you were going to come out Paris." She said as she turned around in front of Nabu to look in the direction of Paris. "Paris, you truly amuse me. I should ask you the same thing considering the fact that you found us here first and not to mention you were possibly spying on us. I do not like men who constantly try to wiggle their noses into other peoples business' Wendigo." Selene became annoyed and frankly, she was always annoyed at Paris because he would usually walk in at the most inappropriate of times and not to mention come into the office late.

700full.jpg

"I am not sure how anyone could find the will to be in my presence either," she said to him as she turned back to Tempest and watched as she walked out without a trace of weapons insight. She was truly marvelous and this young girl grows every single day in front of Selenes eyes. Maybe a bit too quickly. Selene had taught Tempest a few skills, but to watch Tempest grow and learn new things without her was astounding and Selene couldn't be much prouder. But she did have high expectations for Tempest and hoped that one day or maybe sooner she will understand, or whatever that is. Deep down Selene saw herself in Tempest, who was young and eager, but Selene was more ruthless than Tempest ever was. She never wanted a life like this for Tempest, a life of violence. But since Selene was born into this chaos and has seen more bloodshed than anyone, except Nabu. Which explains why she refused to accept Tempest into the Council, even if she were to be a member in training. It was after she had learned of Tempest's situation and felt a bit sorry for her because Selene knew what it felt like to lose both parents.

"Mhm...well this should be good," she said to him as she heard what Nabu said. Selene loved to tease him, it was her highlight of the day because she loved watching him secretly get tensed him when in her presence. Selene has known Nabu long enough to be able to read his body expressions. "Do not waste my time Nabu dear, and we shall take your car. Marvin is starting to erk me," Selene said bluntly as she walked over to him and gently placed her hand on his arm.

Selene had a smirk on her face as she heard a pair of familiar shoes making its way towards them," I was beginning to wonder when you were going to come out Paris." She said as she turned around in front of Nabu to look in the direction of Paris. "Paris, you truly amuse me. I should ask you the same thing considering the fact that you found us here first and not to mention you were possibly spying on us. I do not like men who constantly try to wiggle their noses into other peoples business' Wendigo." Selene became annoyed and frankly, she was always annoyed at Paris because he would usually walk in at the most inappropriate of times and not to mention come into the office late.

Paris Scarborough
At the Pier

Paris smiled at Selene's response. "Now now dear, You of all people admonishing someone else for coming late... when you know nothing else serves to extend the fun more." His smile turned into a lascivious smirk. He turned from her and looked out over the water. "and while I might not be as celebrated a member of this little club as you are - I am primarily an agent of concern. It would never do for me to not take an interest in things other people are keen on hiding..." He turned to the group once more, running his eyes over them all. "You can't fault my discretion. Always watching, always learning - distilled inquiry with singular trajectory... almost as if shot by a Canon." He laughed loudly at his own joke. Whether they got it or not, meant very little in the long run. "As for whether this concerns me... well, I see an agent of the Council, two primary leaders of the council - the generous use of council resources of which I have provided at least a third of all our legitimate capital, and at least a quarter of our black market portfolio. You can label me nosy... I will label it taking a venerable interest into how my assets are being deployed - and we can meet each other near the middle somewhere." He crossed his arms lazily, rolling his free hand by wrist in lazy circles as he justified himself. He winked at her, taking in her dress. God that woman looked divine... he would literally give his right arm if given the chance to rake his teeth over skin for a few minutes. He swallowed the saliva build before looking over the building for anything of note.

Harry Copper​
slim slim Aio Aio
Harry had been tailing enough people enough times to know when he was found out. At first, he thought the bloke might pulling the lass in for a little something-something. Yet when the couple started to quicken up the pace and the heated debate they were having tipped him off to his discovery. Sure they could be just arguing over who was going to pay the bill, but well you do this enough times and you get a sense of whens things have gone tits Seems the con man had underestimated the rebels. He knew that he was within their territory and thus they would have the advantage of knowing the layout of the area and possibly having some of their agents hidden about. Still, Harry wasn't without tricks of his own. Lighting a cig, Harry put his plan into motion.

Walking briskly past the couple, with a bump into the women and a "Sorry lass excuse me," Harry made his way inside the restaurant. As he bumped into them, however, Harry dropped a business card that read 'Harry Copper, Private Detective and Warlock' Quickly getting table for three, Harry informed the staff that two 'business partner' would soon by arriving and asked if they could lead inform them upon their arrival that 'Harry was waiting for them'. After that, he took a seat at the table with a menu covering his face. He felt a few beads of sweat run down his back. This kind of move was always risky. This plan would now either go well or with a punch to the face. Or if he was lucky, both.

Michael Canon (Alastor Blake)
Michael's personal office to Faolin's Forge
A L M O S A L M O S
Lighthouse8477 Lighthouse8477
Michael rolled his eyes as Paris replied and promptly terminated the phone call without answering his question. He only found Paris' mannerisms mildly annoying, be knew that the Wendigo could be worse, and counted himself lucky that he was at least rich. Finishing in 15 minutes a stack of paperwork that would take a normal human 3 intensive hours, Michael rose and strapped on his sword belt. "I do believe that I have earned myself a short reprieve." He straightened out the nonexistent wrinkles on his suit and dialed his secretary.

"Yes, Chairman Blake?" A pleasant young woman's voice replied eagerly. Michael was notoriously self sufficient, which left his personal assistant with very little to do besides wait for the intermittent phone call. Not that she'd ever complain; Michael Canon was literally her life.

"I've completed yet another mountain paperwork, my dear Danu. What is the forecast for this evening?" Michael's voice was genuinely at ease as he addressed her. He was asking for a death forecast for the evening, since Danu was a banshee with an unusually accurate clairvoyant power set alongside her racial abilities.

"The count is low tonight at 10, but something going to happen in the next few hours, I getting a sense of at least 35. Do you know why?" Danu spoke in an extremely familiar tone and even went so far as to question Michael suspiciously.

"You always assume that larger than average death counts are my fault Danu. You wound me, truly. This time, I believe the blame is better placed on whatever Nabu and Tempest have cooked up. Keep an eye on the count and call me if it shifts noticeably. I am going for a stroll." Michael made sue to remove the cellphone from it's loading dock and pocket it.

"Of course Chairman. Fly safely."

"Don't I always?" Michael heard her scoff rudely as he ended the call. He chuckled at her attitude as he turned to the coat rack behind his desk and removed the cloak made from raven feathers. He set the feathery weight around his shoulders easily. The cloak was so long, that it hung only two inches above the floor. Leaving his office door open, Michael strode toward his heavily shaded windows and brushed back the curtains. The central window was shaped like a door and slid open easily as Michael stepped out into empty air but did not fall. Securing the window behind him first, Michael rocketed up into the clouds. His feather cloak flared out like two impossibly large wings as he flew, not that he need them to fly; one of the few benefits of being sired by an incorporeal demon.
Raven-Cloak.jpg

"I feel like buying something pretty. Shall we go see Faolin, Alastor?" Michael spoke to himself as he breached the lowest hanging clouds.

"Only if you promise to let me do all the talking, Michael. Faolin already knows your name; he doesn't need to know anything more than that."

"You've read my mind." Michael set a course for Faolin's forge, and took the scenic route, which is to say a quick circuit of the Council district." After 10 minute flight to stretch his "wings" Michael landed softly outside the shops front door. A couple passing by spared a second to smile at him before carrying on their conversation. Chairman Blake was a well known face in Eloid, and his habit for flying around at random hours was openly accepted.

Taking care to fill his mind with only Alastor Blake thoughts, Michael opened the door and stepped into the shop with a calm smile for the proprietor.

Mentioned: Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
Faolin was about to close shop when the door opened. Glancing up he looked at the man for a second then smiled as he stated, "Chairmen come in." Moving from behind the counter he stated, "I was just about to close shop for the night." He walked towards the man reading his thoughts. Immediately he stopped knowing that he was purposely not thinking normally so he wouldn't learn anything. Walking up to the man he asked, "What do you want?" He wasn't one to beat around the bush as he asked, "What weapon? What size? What price range? What weight? What abilities?" He looked at the man and waited. He knew the man wasn't here for information.

Walking to the shelves he asked, "How is the search coming?" Although it seemed like a casual question anyone who was apart of the council knew what he meant. The search for the Grimlore box. It might have been a bad idea to ask but Faolin asked anyways not frightened of the Chairmen. If he attacked Faolin would just vanish and go immutable and be lost to the man despite his abilities. Silently he walked along the shelves his eyes remembering each weapon and what they did as he waited for a reply as he also asked, "How's Selene doing? It's been ages since I saw her last still managing to steal every guys heart by just walking into a room?" He chuckled. She was one he would never forget. But then again after seeing her in that outfit who would?

Michael Canon (Alastor Blake)
Faolin's Forge
Lighthouse8477 Lighthouse8477
Michael felt Faolin routing around in his mind. It always irked him, Faolin's audacity to invade the most intimate place in being could ever possess. Even though Faolin ended his assault quickly, Michael did not relax his guard. "Yes, I knew you were about to close. I just enjoy the intimacy of being your last." The comment was rife with nonverbal connotations as Michael shed his cloak and hung it up beside the door. He stepped further into the sop and cast a glance around at all of the weapons. Removing his sword belt and placing it on the counter, Michael also removed his chain whip, stiletto, and Arkansas toothpick. "I need these gone over, and I need new ones made to their exact measurements and runed. Also, I'd like to commission a runed blade tessen. It has been ages since I've used one, and I'm feeling nostalgic."

Michael removed the stiletto from it's sheath and ran a finger along its wickedly sharp edge, absentmindedly. "The Search is at an impasse. While we have several operatives tailing leads, we've decided to lessen the competition. Why do you ask? Have you heard anything interesting?"

The corner of Nabu's lips twitched again, yes, modesty would never be one of her virtues, but modesty was often a trait given too much esteem as it was. For a woman who prided herself on her rather.. bloody history, she seemed to develop soft spots far too easily especially for the young Tempest. Nabu almost.. envied that. He had long learned that everyone was replaceable, the world was far too large and filled with far too many people for anyone to truly be special. Some were much harder to replace, he doubted he would ever meet another being like Selene in his lifetime, but he also didn't doubt there was someone out there who could replace her... just as there was likely someone who could replace him.

"Ms. O'Sirius, if we have anything in abundance, it is time," Nabu said with certainty only someone that has lived to see the changing of two millennium could say. He had no idea who 'Melvin' was, but he assumed it was the driver of her vehicle. He needed to get this started, they were already behind schedule. He half turned to open the door to his SUV and leave the others to do what they must when another arrived, an uninvited and undesired presence.

"You can't be late to something you were not invited to," Nabu said not bothering to hide his irritation at the savage. He hated not just him but his enter misbegotten race. They were little better then a virus, while the same could be said about his own kind, they didn't breed and spread their disease like a rampant outbreak like those revolting creatures, and of course, vampires had a certain level of class and most tended to only turn those worthy, not leaping on anything that moved like the Wendigo, they were slightly more destructive and senseless then modern human teenagers. How such a lowly creature made it onto the council would forever elude ration thought.

He truly could not see how to make use of the... thing. Nabu doubted he had self-control to aid tempest, Nabu did not trust his attention span to watching the area and he was not going to be taken into his confidence... he was a liability. Nothing more. Perhaps, depending on how the night went, Tempest could very well end up with a council chair sooner then anyone thought.

"You are entitled to no information of any kind, Wendigo. Your presence is unwanted and unneeded. In the extremely unlikely situation that I desire your presence, I will inform you," Nabu said in-ordinarily harsh and blunt, his natural dislike mixing with his extreme desire to recover his property... something that could not be replaced and the foolish mongrel of a creature was lessening the chance of.

"I shall say this only once, and only once, stay out of the way. I don't care what you do. I don't care who you do. You will, however, keep your mouth shut, Wendigo," Nabu held his finger up to stop any retort, "Before you open that maw that so often spews forth an unimaginable amount of stupidity, consider that I am not in the mood to deal with you and have no patience to attempt to."

"Ms. Brekker, we are ready when you are, you," Nabu said dismissing the Wendigo and moving to the task at hand, he pointed to each of his assistance, "Go to your positions. No one escapes. Ms. Brekker, capture as many as possible, it is good to have spares in interrogation. Anyone who gives commands or they seem to go out of their way to protect are vital and are to be taken alive at all cost unless there is a risk to your own survival. Once you have cleared them out, search for a small box," Nabu held his hands out to roughly eight inches apart, "A small, worn mahogany box roughly eight by four inches. It is mind and I need it returned."

sprouhtt sprouhtt LindsMagee LindsMagee A L M O S A L M O S

The corner of Nabu's lips twitched again, yes, modesty would never be one of her virtues, but modesty was often a trait given too much esteem as it was. For a woman who prided herself on her rather.. bloody history, she seemed to develop soft spots far too easily especially for the young Tempest. Nabu almost.. envied that. He had long learned that everyone was replaceable, the world was far too large and filled with far too many people for anyone to truly be special. Some were much harder to replace, he doubted he would ever meet another being like Selene in his lifetime, but he also didn't doubt there was someone out there who could replace her... just as there was likely someone who could replace him.

"Ms. O'Sirius, if we have anything in abundance, it is time," Nabu said with certainty only someone that has lived to see the changing of two millennium could say. He had no idea who 'Melvin' was, but he assumed it was the driver of her vehicle. He needed to get this started, they were already behind schedule. He half turned to open the door to his SUV and leave the others to do what they must when another arrived, an uninvited and undesired presence.

"You can't be late to something you were not invited to," Nabu said not bothering to hide his irritation at the savage. He hated not just him but his enter misbegotten race. They were little better then a virus, while the same could be said about his own kind, they didn't breed and spread their disease like a rampant outbreak like those revolting creatures, and of course, vampires had a certain level of class and most tended to only turn those worthy, not leaping on anything that moved like the Wendigo, they were slightly more destructive and senseless then modern human teenagers. How such a lowly creature made it onto the council would forever elude ration thought.

He truly could not see how to make use of the... thing. Nabu doubted he had self-control to aid tempest, Nabu did not trust his attention span to watching the area and he was not going to be taken into his confidence... he was a liability. Nothing more. Perhaps, depending on how the night went, Tempest could very well end up with a council chair sooner then anyone thought.

"You are entitled to no information of any kind, Wendigo. Your presence is unwanted and unneeded. In the extremely unlikely situation that I desire your presence, I will inform you," Nabu said in-ordinarily harsh and blunt, his natural dislike mixing with his extreme desire to recover his property... something that could not be replaced and the foolish mongrel of a creature was lessening the chance of.

"I shall say this only once, and only once, stay out of the way. I don't care what you do. I don't care who you do. You will, however, keep your mouth shut, Wendigo," Nabu held his finger up to stop any retort, "Before you open that maw that so often spews forth an unimaginable amount of stupidity, consider that I am not in the mood to deal with you and have no patience to attempt to."

"Ms. Brekker, we are ready when you are, you," Nabu said dismissing the Wendigo and moving to the task at hand, he pointed to each of his assistance, "Go to your positions. No one escapes. Ms. Brekker, capture as many as possible, it is good to have spares in interrogation. Anyone who gives commands or they seem to go out of their way to protect are vital and are to be taken alive at all cost unless there is a risk to your own survival. Once you have cleared them out, search for a small box," Nabu held his hands out to roughly eight inches apart, "A small, worn mahogany box roughly eight by four inches. It is mind and I need it returned."

sprouhtt sprouhtt LindsMagee LindsMagee A L M O S A L M O S

Paris Scarborough
At the Pier

Paris smiled as the other rambled on. The old ones always became so grumpy... so secure in their own little worlds... so entitled, as if they really weren't answerable to anyone. He could almost smell the derision coming from the other man, and to be frank - it was delightful. "Tsk, tsk, tsk... so testy. All right, I yield, oh greatest lord of the night! Why don't you and your pals run along and do whatever it was you were going to do anyway - and I will just keep watch, no? That way you get to feel very important and powerful, while I still get what I want." Inside he sneered a little bit. Fucking vampires, and demons - they were just so very arrogant in their place within the grand mythos... then they go about losing their toys and taking out their irritation on others. Fucking leeches. At least there were some who were reasonable. He took out his phone and quickly typed a missive to Canon, before placing it back in his breast pocket.

[Greetings of Exalted one
our friends are here at the pier with me
they are being entitled as always
seems grumpy has lost a toy box, and it using our resources to get it back
there seems to be some number of people who will be killed tonight
also come captures
come by if you like - I am sure Nabu would be furious
the threat of death hangs on the end of each full-stop he spits out
it's quite funny

anyway, I will keep you posted XD]

Now that that was done, he took a deep breath and cleared his throat, looking between Nabu and Selene - "Now, I will stay out of your way, while you attempt this adorable little maneuver of yours. Call if you need help..." He gave them his most inauthentic smile, before walking to the nearest patch of shadow. Sliding down the wall till he was sitting on the ground, he crossed his legs and settled into a lazed posture - where he could keep and eye and ear on anything that was most likely going to happen. While doing that he took out a blackberry and a flask filled with Hakushu - before he began furiously typing at the phone, while sipping at the whiskey. Since he had nothing better to do, he supposed he could do some work. The fleet of Council jets weren't going to fuel themselves... well they were, but he needed a money trail to at least seem like a legitimate company. Paris hardly ever gave the rebels a thought, but that tax man... He shuddered.

Zephyr sighed at his companion's words and grudgingly followed her to the restaurant. His own advice rang in his head but he looked anything but normal with his stiff movements as he tried to hold himself back from looking behind him. He was still thinking when someone pushed by the two. He saw something fall from the man and Zephyr was about to alert the man until he realized it was a business card and it had most likely been intentional.
"Business men are getting a little rougher these days it seems." Zephyr said as he looked the card over. "I don't think a detective is something we need." He said with a chuckle and dropped the slip of paper as he headed into the restaurant. He was a little on edge still. However, the scent of the restaurant looming before him caught his attention and soothed his nerves. The inside had a modern look but still had that kind of feeling of you were right in an old restaurant right in China itself. There was soft music playing and an indoor waterfall with koi splashing around. Zephyr watched the fish for a few seconds, and ink on his skin mimicked the creature after a few moments. He approached the hostess who looked up and gave him a warm smile.
"Please follow me. I believe you already have tables." Zephyr gave her a questioning look but she motioned the two to follow her. Hepburn recognized the man from earlier and gave him an emotionless stare.
"If this is some weird game then I'm telling you to stop it right now." Zephyr said with a low snarl as the hostess walked off.

SirGrey SirGrey Aio Aio

Ode Siti Issa
Interactions: slim slim SirGrey SirGrey
Ode opened her mouth to say something before she felt the unfamiliar touch of another followed by herself being pushed into Zephry. Shooting a glare at the man as he apologized. Normally she would be a bit more polite although the way Zephry was acting towards the man and her being already annoyed she wasn't feeling exactly friendly. She looked down at the card in Zephry's hands and chuckled at his comment. Watching the card fall from his hands, "I suppose not." Ode shrugged, following him inside.

She followed him inside, frowning when the hostess adressed them. "What kind of crap does this man think he's pulling?" She muttered, latching herself onto Zephry as the hostess lead them near the back. Looking between Zephry and the man from earlier she let go of Zephry and took a seat across from the stranger. Staring him down as it was clear she was not amused with his little stunt. "You have one minute to tell me why I shouldn't throw your ass out of this establishment." She motioned Zephry to sit down beside her, shooing the waiter away until further noticed.

Harry Copper​
slim slim Aio Aio
Harry sat there with the menu covering his face, allowing the voices of the two rebel troopers to speak for what their feelings must be. Anger and perturbed are the two words that speak best for there voices. As Ode shoos away the waiter, Harry finally puts down the menu. Wasting no time to jump right into things Copper says "Ms Issa and Mr Carlington pleasure to me you both, I assume you know me from my card" in a fairly polite as if meeting with a business partner or a lover's parents". "I am not from a certain ruling party if you had wrongly thought that, I am more a... concerned the third party if you see what I mean mates," he says his accent coming through stronger. "Now down to the matter of business," he says putting a brown envelope on the table. Inside said envelope was some of the info on the council he had been able to get over the time he had been looking into them. Names, locations, and mostly past operations. Harry may have been a step behind the council a lot of the time but at it would be quite the fascinating read for those who have a dislike for them. He didn't but all his info, after all, he didn't exactly want the rebels to win. Plus an ace up the slevve is worth two in the conflict between supernatural creatures. "Have a look I'm sure you'll find it fasanating".

Tempest glanced toward Paris with a respectful nod "Mr. Scarborough" she said in greeting. She had never had a problem with him, he was just...off. He was unpredictable so she just chose not to be around him whenever possible. When Nabu was done talking she quietly snuck into the warehouse, walking stealthily on the ceiling beams as she looked around to search for her targets. However, everything was pitch black, Maybe Nabu got the wrong warehouse... Tempest thought, trying to see if she could sense any life. Something felt wrong, she usually could see or sense something in the dark, but she couldn't now. "I think you have the wrong warehouse, Nabu" She whispered into a small mic and waited for a response. She stayed low and alert on one of the beams, ready for an attack though this was probably just a mixed up location.

Cosmo Cosmo A L M O S A L M O S

440b18e5c350e34d82f82ca8cf807a1a.jpg

Selene cut Paris one last look before she stopped talking to him. Sometimes just looking at Paris gave her chills, considering the fact that she had a friend who she knew who was killed by a Wendigo. A beast like Paris are her enemies and sometimes Selene would question herself about whether she is afraid of him or not considering the fact that she always seems to be attacking Paris or looking at him makes her want to wish that she had never known him. Selene sighed and kept herself under control which took some time to do, but she managed to try. Though knowing Selene, her temper will be unsettled but she knew she shouldn't let such a small thing bother her, especially that Wendigo. Selene is very...very...well the humans might say Bipolar.

"Paris," Selene said with absolutely no emotions as she looked him from his head to the tip of his shiny shoes.

Selene watched as Nabu was speaking to Tempest, she smiled, Nabu's voice alone was enough to calm her temper down. He spoke with such authority and such pride in himself that she felt as if he was a 'god.' "Sometimes it is only one we need since I know this whole interrogation process will fall on me and I have gotten way too many dresses splatter with blood." She tells the two of them, well three if you're counting Paris in the conversation but for now, she's acting like he's not even here. But it's hard to do so when she can feel like his eyes alone are undressing her. It was true what she said about the whole interrogation thing, since she has many positions in the council, one of them includes interrogating suspicious 'subjects,' as she likes to call them. Since she has a special power if you will that afflicts the illusion of pain upon her victims, she uses it quite often whenever they don't cooperate with her.

"Shall we go to discuss what you need to with me now or are we to wait for Tempest to finish her job?" She asked him since she saw how important this box was to him. Selene had never seen what was in the box, but she has come close enough to know what it looks like and it does hold many mysteries to it that she wishes to learn about but she respects Nabu's space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back