• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood--- in character

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Cora Jones

School

As Cora arrived to school, couple students stand front of her, blocking her from entering school yard. Cora looked up and recognized boys front of her from middle school. She taked off one of her plugs.
"Middle school is other way kid." Said one right front of her, she remembered that his name was Jack.
"Good, then you two know your way there already." She answered back with scowl, putting plug back in her ear and trying to get pass of two, but as she was next of Jack, he pushed her to puddle.
"Aren't you clumsy, dwarf?" He said laughing with his friend. As Cora get up, she turned towards guys and tried to punch Jack, only to do total miss, Jack then punched air out of her and she felt back to puddle, dropping plug that she had removed before from her ear. As she struggled with breathing, she heard crushing noise and saw how Jack's friend crushed her plug, when walking off with Jack, laughing how wet she was.
Cora wanted to yell back to boys, but couldn't do it.​

Issac Lynton

Issac smiled as she spoke, saying, "I could never leave Amy. I just wish I wasn't so scared..." He nodded as Rachel talked about having another baby, taking one last sip of his coffee right as she broke the news. Issac nearly spit the coffee all over himself, and had to catch himself from dropping the mug, which he placed on the counter. "W-wait...you mean..." His face lit up like a Christmas Tree when everything finally clicked. Issac wrapped his arms around the redhead, lifting her up as he nearly cried. "Oh my God, oh my God! We're having another baby! How long have you known? Is it alright? How far along are you?" He always got excited about new children, ever since they had Abbie. Abbie was an accident, much like Amy, but he loved her just as much. And now they'd have a new baby!

Issad knelt down in front of Rachel, hugging her stomach as he planted gentle kisses all over her belly, finally noticing the tiny bump she had grown. His hands ran across it gently, the man not even worrying about how hectic things would get now. He was just happy. He smiled up at Rachel, saying with a sly smirk, "We oughta be more careful from now on, yeah? Any more kids and we'll be buried under them." Issac shot up when he heard Clint, clearing his throat a bit as he said, "Oh-uh, morning! Ready for your first day of school?" He chuckled nervously, trying to hide that anything had happened. He wasn't sure if Rachel wanted to tell the kids yet, but it was quite obvious something was up. Issac went back to drinking his coffee, occasionally glancing over at Rachel with a smile. This...this was a good start to a morning, he had to admit.

Reiia silver Reiia silver

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

cooltext333904525748811.png

Interactions: Wormy Wormy (Abigail)
Amelia had been sleeping rather peacefully, well as peaceful as to be expected for an emotional 11-year-old. She was rather quiet and for the longest time her mother was rather worried about her, she would take her to doctors and things like that just to make sure that she was growing okay and that she would not end up with a speech problem. Everything turned out fine, while she does talk to her family she has severe social anxiety, which she was diagnosed with a couple years ago.

She smiled softly as she saw her sister playing on the floor, slowly getting up from the bed she lowered herself onto the floor and began to laugh. "Having fun, sister dear?" She reached over to grab one of her own plushies that her parents had given her when she was a baby. "Can I play with you?" She loved having a little sister, there was so much they could do and because they were so far apart in age there wasn't much jealousy or competition.

She paused a moment, it was weird but lately she could sense that something might be happening that I had yet to play out. Her mother had been acting extremely weird, but she couldn't pinpoint what was going on.

After a few minutes of playing with her sister, she gently leaned over and pressed her for head against her sister. "Would you like to go downstairs and get some breakfast? I bet mommy cook something really amazing like usual!"

cooltext333892520089719.png
Interactions: Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford (Isaac) Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal (Clint)
mentions: Wormy Wormy (Abby)
Rachel could not believe happy he was, she really feared that he might not be happy at all but she was pleasantly surprised. She bit her lip as she watched her husband act funny, but the more she remembered it he acted the same way when she told him she was pregnant with Abby. In fact, she remembered even farther back than that even though she had not been planned, Amelia had also been an exciting time. She remembered he was reading all kinds of books on how to be a dad, now he was slowly becoming an expert.

Rachel let out I Startled noise, before she went back to making breakfast for the kids. She allowed her son to kiss her on the cheek, before she wondered if it was a good time to mention the exciting news. “No, you know how your dad gets…. He’s just excited to start the day…. “ she really was not ready to tell the kids what was going on, she honestly was just trying to decide how to tell them. She looked over at Isaac, smiling softly at him before she decided to yell up to the girls.. “ Abby, Amy….. it’s breakfast time!”

Rachel made sure to set table nicely, she always liked eating breakfast as a family and she looked over at her son. “ Will you walk the girls to school? Amy I’m sure will help Abby get into the kindergarten, but I don’t want them walking by themselves….. Especially since you know how quiet it Amy can be…. I worry about her…. “

Last edited:
cooltext333964784342953.png
Mentions: Crimson Rose Crimson Rose (Cooper)
interactions: Anonymous Anonymous (Greyson) TF81 TF81 (Michael)
Esther had made the most beautiful breakfast, it had pancakes, bacon and eggs. She had made it look pretty good, but of course her dog had to ruin it. She had turned away to go answer the door, smiling brightly as she /The little upon receiving the kiss. She closed the door after Michael Walking into the kitchen and dining room finding the huge nice that Cooper left. She cannot believe that dog, he ate everything and Esther by this point was starving. She felt a little frustrated, glad that her brother GreysonHad taking care of Cooper, she was liable to yell at him a little more than usual. She said down in the chair for minute, feeling really frustrated and a little bit down. “Well, I guess it’s the doughnut shop for us this morning…..”

She quickly grabbed her bag and everything else, figuring she would clean up any other mess and her dog as soon as she got the opportunity. “Guess what were going to be doing after school? Bathing Cooper!” she let out a small laugh, before shouting out to her brother. “Thanks for the offer, but were going to stop at the doughnut shop on the way to school!” as tears smiled, before she led the way towards the donut shop, often times when they walked to school they would hold hands and a lot of people thought they were the absolute most adorable couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back